The Wet Chef
Posted on 07 June 17 at 16:09
Good article smile clap

This is what other sites need more of!
Why i read hear smile
planting42
planting42
Posted on 07 June 17 at 16:13, Edited on 07 June 17 at 16:14 by planting42
https://news.xbox.com/2017/06/06/fable-fortune-xbox-one-game...
It returns. At least it seems they took our advice.
https://www.trueachievements.com/event/GTASC-2017
Stig Assassin
Stig Assassin
Posted on 07 June 17 at 16:35
I'm fairly confident that Visceral will finally reveal the Star Wars game they've been working on the last few years. There hasn't been anything suggesting they would, but it's been a secret for long enough that there should be something worth showing by now.
darkmikasonfire
Posted on 07 June 17 at 16:38
mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy splinter cell.
I am epic ~desu~
Einhander
Einhander
Posted on 07 June 17 at 16:38
Hope to see Ryu Hayabusa again better than ever
Rista B
Rista B
Posted on 07 June 17 at 16:41
I'm looking forward to: More RD2 info, new Bioware IP and anything else from EA that is not simply the latest iteration of their current franchises, MS coming to the party with some major game announcements to go with Scorpio as they have to know that the hardware isn't going to play itself and wondering if Activision will ever offer a new IP again in my lifetime. Lastly any updates from Projekt Red.
Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
SteadySphere
SteadySphere
Posted on 07 June 17 at 16:57
Michel said:
Am I the only asshole expecting to see Banjo-Kazooie or Conker back every single E3?
Nope. I'm craving for Rare games OTHER than Kinect Sports or faux-MMO stuff. I wish they'd go back to the likes of PD, Banjo and Conker, and playing through RR made me both happy and sad to see how far they've fallen :'(
scotwolf2
scotwolf2
Posted on 07 June 17 at 17:02
matdan said:
Maybe I can be optimistic and hope for an announcement like I do each year for Brother's in Arms: Battle for the Bulge. Someday the conclusion to the story will happen.
me too back then we were told it was a trilogy and i thoroughly enjoyed the previous games, you got to know and care about this band of brothers and i want to know how they got on.
battling through the Ardennes forest, battle of the bulge, terrible conditions horrific fighting it would be great to play and experience that.
fingers crossed
In Gyi Yoon
In Gyi Yoon
Posted on 07 June 17 at 17:09
Beyond Good & Evil 2 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
OldSchoolBlood
Posted on 07 June 17 at 17:10
I read somewhere a rumor that a new "Battletoads" game was in the works. That would be the best news of the year for me if that pans out.
scotwolf2
scotwolf2
Posted on 07 June 17 at 17:15
just give us something new and different.
most of my favourite xbox games are 360 games, the One has to do a lot more than yearly remakes, compilations, remakes, definitive editions etc.
indy games again i'd rather have quality over quantity.

my son has recently bought a ps4 and it does seem to have the better games now and coming over next 12-28 month. at least i can play them now...just waiting on him getting switch as we already bought Zelda.

scorpio is going to need top top games to support it otherwise it will be expensive lame duck.

so come on MS give u something to shout about and look forward too. i support you laptop/pc, windows phone(on my 3rd one and i like them but dead as a dodo now), xbox, 360 and One etc...

now return the favour support us gamers

we live in hope and i like suprises

keep on rockinrock
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 07 June 17 at 17:20
Yazite said:
My wildcard is a new Bioshock. The fact that the Bioshock social media is still active implies that they still have plans for the franchise. We shall see.
This is what I'm hoping Take-Two announces, although it probably will be Borderlands 3.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 07 June 17 at 17:24
I'd love to see Borderlands 3 but it's unlikely, excited for the new AC and Forza games!
Pris
Pris
Posted on 07 June 17 at 18:46
A new Splinter Cell will always be welcome, as will more Hitman.

Most looking forward to a more concrete date for Sea of Thieves and some more details.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 07 June 17 at 20:53
Pris said:
A new Splinter Cell will always be welcome, as will more Hitman.

Most looking forward to a more concrete date for Sea of Thieves and some more details.
I would be very very surprised to see anything coming out of IO this year. Square Enix recently pulled their funding, and last I heard, directly from the people at the company, was it was more or less chaos, trying to figure out what to do now. Unsure who has the IP for Hitman though.
Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
gobey17
gobey17
Posted on 07 June 17 at 21:10
I want Resident Evil Outbreak HD. Some news on the RE 2 remake would be nice too.

And Shenmue HD! Ahh, one can dream.
Marcos Aspira
Marcos Aspira
Posted on 07 June 17 at 21:19, Edited on 07 June 17 at 21:19 by Marcos Aspira
Killer Instinct 3... because Xbox Live Rewards gave it away in a monthly poll back then... in May or April, not sure. laugh
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 07 June 17 at 23:12
I like me some speculation.

Ori sequel : A lot of rumors about this one since last year.

ReCore: Definitive Edition : They have been teasing it for a while now, I would be surprised if it missed E3. Also, I'm sure the T8NK update became a new map expansion with new dungeons and stuff.

Studio Gobo Project : They have a partnership with Microsoft for one upcoming unannounced game. They might give us a tease this E3.

Rare's other project(s) : I read it a while ago when Rare Replay was in the works that Rare had 4 teams, one working on Sea of Thieves, one team on Rare Replay and the rest was undisclosed. I highly doubt that they would only have one project with 200+ employees. Battletoads has got a lot of attention in the past years, so like last year I'm hoping for a reboot of some sorts.

This is 100% believe, so not very likely :

Gears of War 4 Story DLC : A story DLC where you get to play as Marcus between the events of GoW3 and GoW4.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 07 June 17 at 23:24
Oh boy, I would be glad to hear of something coming from Moon Studios, Ori sequel or otherwise. Those guys are talented.
Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
Linkx41
Linkx41
Posted on 07 June 17 at 23:48
Anything from Rare that isn't Kinect related(Aside from Sea of Thieves). They have been merely a shadow of themselves since 2002...
Hooray for Windows 10!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.