TrueAchievements Polls Forum

Forum for our TrueAchievement Polls Only TA Staff can create polls here.

Poll: Which E3 Press Conference Are You Most Looking Forward to Watching?

AuthorMessage
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 09 June 17 at 07:44
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Wow, more love for Sony than EA.
Deservedly so, I'd say. I'm interested in what Sony is planning considered that that the Pro, while selling decently dropped at such an abysmal time last year that they're likely looking for ways to respond to Scorpio. That's the only thing that interests me about Sony's talk.

Besides that, E3 is all about Scorpio for me. That, and seeing whether or not MS can pull another rabbit of their hat like they did with BC.

I'm personally hoping for them to say that Scorpio will be available the week of the conference and the price mirrors the Pro. The price wouldn't be terribly surprising, considering that the market for the Scorpio is squarely against the Pro, and over the last 2 generations, the cheaper console won big, regardless of power--remember Sony's arrogant "we have Blu-ray in every PS3" death knell, compared with Microsoft's "we have Kinect with every One."

I expect the Pro to drop to $350 or lower by holiday. That's what's keeping me in the most suspense.
HBK316HHH619
HBK316HHH619
Posted on 09 June 17 at 10:27
everything bring it all on
XBOX FOREVER
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 09 June 17 at 18:30
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Wow, more love for Sony than EA.
Is this all that surprising given the quality shows Sony have had the past couple of years? This paired with the fact EA is that company a vast majority love to hate makes it feel like this was to be expected. Only EA display I'm interested in hearing about is Battlefront 2. I love Madden but I really don't need to see it at E3. I know what I'm going to be getting. Not a FIFA fan but we both know they'll sink some time in to that as well, as if it's necessary. laugh
Abysm Nucleus
Posted on 09 June 17 at 21:02
Everybody is waiting for Sony. It is so funny to see how everyone votes for Microsoft. At least don't lie to yourself guys. LMAO.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 09 June 17 at 21:08
Microsoft is definitely my top. I'm waiting for Sony to see the reaction.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 10 June 17 at 01:51
Why isn't there a 'None' radio button? compute
rumandcokeslurp
Posted on 10 June 17 at 03:50
Microsoft because I want to see the new Forza and hopefully another surprise, hopefully from RARE. I'm seriously surprised they haven't shown Forza yet in any form.
Then Nintendo for the new Mario game.
Then Ubisoft because they have a few in the works that I think I'll enjoy!
Rob
CRISTIAN1ELITE
Posted on 10 June 17 at 04:29
Microsoft and EA!

#CRISTIAN1ELITE
Police Knight
Posted on 10 June 17 at 04:29
I wish Microsoft could bring some real exclusive games.
South Park TFBW
Posted on 10 June 17 at 05:17
You be soft!
equailey
equailey
Posted on 10 June 17 at 13:55
Microsoft of course
NapalmNiko
NapalmNiko
Posted on 25 June 17 at 13:20
Microsoft rocked this E3 in my opinion
Greetings Niko
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.