Game Discussion: Minecraft: Apple TV Edition Forum

New DLC has appeared for Minecraft: Apple TV Edition

AuthorMessage
Posted on 08 June 17 at 18:14
The new DLC pack Update 1.1: Discovery Update for Minecraft: Apple TV Edition has 6 Achievements worth 170 Gamerscore
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 08 June 17 at 18:19
Almost a week late but oh well, we have got them
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 08 June 17 at 18:35
Now, for someone to spend a ton of time to finally encounter a Shulker on the Apple TV version.
HVAC Techie
HVAC Techie
Posted on 08 June 17 at 19:59
Even before this DLC, nobody was really close to finishing this one.

I have a friend with an Apple TV, maybe I should borrow it...
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
Pvt Rain
Pvt Rain
Posted on 08 June 17 at 21:36, Edited on 09 June 17 at 15:28 by Pvt Rain
Now if I can just find a world for Win10 or PE that I can host on those devices so I can spawn in as a guest to that world on my Apple TV and get the achievements. All the world's I've found so far while great to get the achievements as the host world but spawning in as a guest of the world spawns you in the middle of nowhere and I can't find the host to get the boots, maps, leashes ect.

EDIT: Now I just need to find a world that I can get the boots easily and the Shulker Box plus an Anvil to rename it for the other two achievements. If anyone who has a achievement world sees this and can edit something at the spawn of the world for people joining in to grab things from a chest that be great. Since we can't load worlds on the apple tv any world we load in on Win10 or PE our apple tv account spawns in the middle of no where not near any of the achievement stuff set up for the normal host world if that makes sense.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 08 June 17 at 22:17
HVAC Techie said:
Even before this DLC, nobody was really close to finishing this one.

I have a friend with an Apple TV, maybe I should borrow it...
Just 1 achievement away, though still pretty far. Without new duplication glitcges the great view from up here is pretty tough.
HVAC Techie
HVAC Techie
Posted on 09 June 17 at 02:51, Edited on 09 June 17 at 02:56 by HVAC Techie
I guess, but the game came out at about the beginning of April. Two months later, I'm kinda surprised nobody managed it yet.

Maybe I'm just biased because I have several thousand hours on the PC version... perhaps I take the knowledge for granted.

Edit: Also what's with the flagging? Why are two partly discontinued?
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 09 June 17 at 05:29
HVAC Techie said:
I guess, but the game came out at about the beginning of April. Two months later, I'm kinda surprised nobody managed it yet.

Maybe I'm just biased because I have several thousand hours on the PC version... perhaps I take the knowledge for granted.

Edit: Also what's with the flagging? Why are two partly discontinued?
I know what to do. Its just that that one being buggy on other platforms doenst want to make me go for it.

Regarding the unobtainable one. Thats the same on all other platforms except for windows 10.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 09 June 17 at 11:52, Edited on 09 June 17 at 11:53 by Shadow Kisuragi
PDU for now as a warning until we get the confirmation, as we don't want to label it as Unobtainable and then have someone unlock it. The Shulker Box works on two other platforms, but the Llamas are broken for all.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.