Game Discussion: Payday 2: Crimewave Edition Forum

[New achievements with June update issues] $1.8M Speedrun achievement glitched

AuthorMessage
amacteur
amacteur
Posted on 12 June 17 at 00:15, Edited on 13 July 17 at 19:45 by amacteur
A bunch of achievements from the last June update are somewhat glitched. Some of them unlock for some people, and don't for some others.

Here is an up to date list with glitched achievements (reported by a significant number of players) from the last June update:

- $1.8M Speedrun
- Coffee Stain
- Basement Dwellers
- Not even once
- Keep clear of the windows
- Full throttle
- Red snow
- Blackout
- Hey Mr. DJ
- Private Party
- The Pacifist
- Scavenger

If you've been affected by any glitched achievements, please provide the devs with as much detail as you can on either thread:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/12/22173114...

https://www.reddit.com/r/paydaytheheist/comments/6n1pvb/achi...
Rocha12
Rocha12
Posted on 12 June 17 at 22:42
The same thing happened to one of my friends. I already had the achievement, playing with 2 friends and it only popped for 1 of them. Tried a bunch of times with different hosts but it won't unlock for him.
Also this happened to me on the private party cheeve. Played with 2 other friends who both got it, but nothing for me. Did the same thing, switched hosts tried a few times and still nothing.
So there's definitely issues with some of the achievements being glitchy, other than the difficulty ones that OVK have already acknowledged.
Commander Bruno
Posted on 13 June 17 at 00:24
Having similar issues. Basement Dweller, Not Even Once, and Keep Clear of the Windows popped for only 1 of 4 people in our games. None of us have been able to unlock the Pacifist despite having done it multiple times. One of our crew can't get Hey Mr DJ to unlock despite having done it a half dozen times.
We all reinstalled the game and DLC to no avail. One crew member tried Pacifist with no DLC installed, which failed as well.
Dallasthedude
Dallasthedude
Posted on 13 June 17 at 02:30, Edited on 13 June 17 at 03:09 by Dallasthedude
Same thing for me with Basement Dweller. Not Even Once also glitched for me.
amacteur
amacteur
Posted on 13 June 17 at 06:03
Another achievement glitched on me yesterday. I did Murky station solo (crimenet offline) on Death Wish and Blackout didn't unlock. I tried it again with 2 friends, and only 1 got the achievement, still nothing for me and the third guy.

Let's hope OVK fix this soon, this is pretty annoying angry
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 13 June 17 at 23:37
So, unfortunately Mr dj glitched on me.
BreezyPath0
BreezyPath0
Posted on 14 June 17 at 06:30
I've done it solo 4 or 5 times and won't unlock for me either
amacteur
amacteur
Posted on 14 June 17 at 22:55
A third achievement glitched on me (and for everyone in the team):

"Red Snow" Boiling Point - Finish the job on Death Wish difficulty.

We have completed the job on DW and the achievement didn't pop for anyone.
Commander Bruno
Posted on 16 June 17 at 03:05
Up to 6 broken achievements now. Coffee Stain and Blackout both glitched tnite for the entire crew.

I went as far as opening a support case with 505 earlier today. Here was their response:

'This is a known issue by the development team that is working very hard to fix this. I apologize for the inconvenience, we know how frustrating this can be. I will recommend that we do something to notify the general public as to the state of this issue.'

' I am waiting to hear back from the developers as to whether or not you will have the achievements already unlocked when there is a fix. As for when that happens keep an eye on the patch notes as updates roll out in the future.'
HellCreeper666
Posted on 16 June 17 at 10:29, Edited on 16 June 17 at 13:39 by HellCreeper666
"Keep Clear of the Windows" & "Not Even Once" glitched for me and Reaper026.
"Captain HellCreeper!!! No... just HellCreeper."
Commander Bruno
Posted on 16 June 17 at 16:48
Another response from 505:

'I have heard back from the developers and yes you will be receiving the achievements that you have already completed when a fix for this issue is released. As for when that will be - there is no date to give, sorry. They did mention that with some achievements, in an online environment, may not have actually been completed when other party members have. This would have been caused by desync or high latency, making your stats different from the other players. I hope this information helps.'

We definitely desynched during Day 2 of the Goat Heist. It looked like we were all in the car when we reached the truck at the end, but 3 of us warped back to the bridge and had to run back to the truck.
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 16 June 17 at 17:14
Commander Bruno said:
Another response from 505:

'I have heard back from the developers and yes you will be receiving the achievements that you have already completed when a fix for this issue is released. As for when that will be - there is no date to give, sorry. They did mention that with some achievements, in an online environment, may not have actually been completed when other party members have. This would have been caused by desync or high latency, making your stats different from the other players. I hope this information helps.'

We definitely desynched during Day 2 of the Goat Heist. It looked like we were all in the car when we reached the truck at the end, but 3 of us warped back to the bridge and had to run back to the truck.
So the real question is can you do this solo offline and then unlock them. Personally I don't believe that desynchronization excuse.
HellCreeper666
Posted on 16 June 17 at 23:29
I did Keep Clear of the Windows in Solo and no achievement... so much for that lol
"Captain HellCreeper!!! No... just HellCreeper."
VWC
VWC
Posted on 17 June 17 at 01:50
so far Golden Grin is popping to everyone i have spoken to, but those six still having issues with.... got to love broken achievements.....
Chaos, Death, Destruction, my jobs done here!!!
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 17 June 17 at 04:48
Golden grin deathwish didnt pop for me
amacteur
amacteur
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:00
Basement dwellers has just glitched on me... This is the 4th one. But it popped for my friend. This is getting really frustrating and irritating.
amacteur
amacteur
Posted on 23 June 17 at 08:51
Well, I should have 2000G by now as everything has been completed at least once, but I'm stuck at 1830G with a nice total of 8 glitched achievements:

- $1.8M Speedrun
- Coffee Stain
- Basement Dwellers
- Not even once
- Keep clear of the windows (all the achievements of the Wolf Pack actually)
- Full throttle
- Red snow
- Blackout

Playing solo (both crimenet or crimenet offline, with or without bots), with friends or randoms didn't help or fix it. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it didn't fix anything.

Let's wait for a patch or anything from Overkill then...
BreezyPath0
BreezyPath0
Posted on 28 June 17 at 01:22, Edited on 28 June 17 at 01:22 by BreezyPath0
I'm downloading a 7.7 GB update right now. Hopefully this is the bug fixes we need.
DJ KOOLAIDE
DJ KOOLAIDE
Posted on 28 June 17 at 05:45
did it fix????
Dallasthedude
Dallasthedude
Posted on 28 June 17 at 06:01
Not for me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.