Game Discussion: Payday 2: Crimewave Edition Forum

[New achievements with June 2017 update issues] glitched achievements

AuthorMessage
ComboChrist
ComboChrist
Posted on 03 December 18 at 01:52
Man, that reddit-thread really shows the effort OVERKILL puts into console-versions
>1 year ago
>yeah guys we're definetly looking into this
>1 year ago
>woh thanks for the input, we'll definitely fix this

And here we are, any form of support discontinued. Nice.
Vitiated1
Vitiated1
Posted on 03 December 18 at 01:58
Have they definitively stated Payday will no longer receive any kind of support or updates?
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 03 December 18 at 09:09
Vitiated1 said:
Have they definitively stated Payday will no longer receive any kind of support or updates?
With their Walking Dead game coming to consoles in Feb, i doubt we'll see any updates, that game needs alot of help cause of the bad reviews it's been getting on PC.

I haven't cared enough about Payday on consoles since the 360 version, which is a shame.
Vitiated1
Vitiated1
Posted on 03 December 18 at 18:24
Tweet the following people, I'll be using several accounts until I'm given an answer one way or another:

@OVERKILL_TM @PD2Console @PAYDAYGame
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 03 December 18 at 18:56
And this just came out today,

https://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-31567-Starbreeze-...
ComboChrist
ComboChrist
Posted on 03 December 18 at 23:38
BigNev44 said:Pretty sure OVK Studios and Starbreeze aren't affiliated anymore and OVK holds the right to Payday nowadays.
ComboChrist
ComboChrist
Posted on 03 December 18 at 23:41
Vitiated1 said:
Pretty sure they did some time ago, but looking at their FAQ on their offical site should be telling enough >https://support.505games.com/en/support/solutions/articles/2...
IEXECUTION BKI
Posted on 05 December 18 at 17:11
Sighris, if you are still looking for some help, I am happy to jump in and work through some achievements with you. I have a buddy that I play with fairly regularly and we are just slowly making our way towards infamy 25, so another go at some of the DLC and DW type achievements would be a welcome distraction.
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 17 May 19 at 15:16
A patch went live today and says they fixed Celsius or Fahrenheit
Moo
amytashadumas92
Posted on 14 August 19 at 15:38, Edited on 14 August 19 at 16:03 by amytashadumas92
As an update for 2019:

Not even once - our group did solo, with AI. AI downs dont count, all us got acheev doing it that way.

Basement Dwellers - i got but my team mates didnt.

Hey Mr DJ- i got but team mates didnt get in same game. One of my crew still hasnt got this.

Keep Clear Of The Windows- broken for me all my team mates have this. Have tried at least 5-6 tomes on AND offline too and it will not pop.

$1.8M Speedrun - Popping for some in my crew but not me.

NEW ONES THAT ARE BREAKING FOR SOME

Tabula Rasa - new one thats glitching for some, not all people. I only got this in a group of 4 people.

The Grinch - this will not pop for me on or offline. Nor a few of my crew.

Spray Control - this one will not work for me either. Done on both on and offline modes.

Red Snow, Blackout, The Pacifist, Full Throttle we have yet to try to see if they are popping for any of us, so can not confirm if they are working or not (even partially).

If everyone would tweet OVERKILL and 505 aswell as raise tickets and issues who have a problem, maybe just maybe we might get enough pressure to get these fixed. Its ridiculous how they are still able to sell a game, especially DLCs that achievements done work on! Make sure to take videos and screenshots and tweet them with them. This game is great but its missing reliability. Its sad to see that money hungry companies are still not worried about making a fully working game for fans to enjoy.

Potential Fixes I Have Tried
- restarting game
-going offline, redoing mission, going back online going into inventory, coming out to main screen (to force a save) and achievement supposed to pop
-after going offline, go back online and redoing the mission again, waiting a small amount of time after the mission
-not forcing the recap screens at the end of the mission (let it run itself, dont hold X)
-deleting xbox game and redownloading
-deleting game and DLCs and redownloading
Amy Tasha Dumas x
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.