Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

E3 Xbox Games Montage Trailer

AuthorMessage
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 12 June 17 at 17:37
E3 in three minutes

Please click here to read the story: E3 Xbox Games Montage Trailer
darkmikasonfire
Posted on 12 June 17 at 17:46
I missed most of it cause mixer's a sack of shit.
I am epic ~desu~
o DEEVIUS o
o DEEVIUS o
Posted on 12 June 17 at 17:55
Gotta say i'm pumped for a few of these; mainly Anthem, Life Is Strange 2, Wolfenstein 2 and that Player Unknown thing. But otherwise pretty same old same old.
billbillbill
billbillbill
Posted on 12 June 17 at 18:07
o DEEVIUS o said:
Gotta say i'm pumped for a few of these; mainly Anthem, Life Is Strange 2, Wolfenstein 2 and that Player Unknown thing. But otherwise pretty same old same old.
Hasn't that always been the case with all video-games every generation ever?

"I like and play these one, not so much those ones"?

That's the power of choice, right there!
I ain't personally interested in many of the games shown thus far, but I'm sure plenty other people are - and that's great! Gotta love diversity.
Einhander
Einhander
Posted on 12 June 17 at 18:09
Much better things could happen but...
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 12 June 17 at 18:56
I believe Microsoft has set themselves up well for the upcoming years. Before you maximize software, you have to maximize hardware, so now that they have the Xbox One X established, hopefully it'll attract more devs and maybe exclusives and all that. I don't personally care too much about exclusives, but I know other gamers do. As long as my AAAs are real pretty, I'm down for an upgrade! :D
War...war never changes.
W Andersson
W Andersson
Posted on 12 June 17 at 21:14
Meh.. Is it just me that thinks that it seems like a good idea with OG xbox back compat but when it comes to reality you rather pay for new games instead? And they probably won't have achievements either.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 12 June 17 at 21:28
I got really hyped and I really liked the conference, so many games!
Lord Midas
Lord Midas
Posted on 16 June 17 at 14:13
Full on yay. Loads of new games in all our favourite genres. New badass console. Backcompat to the original. Fun. Pretty graphics. This is gonna be a great year for games. Take my money

Though I simply don't have the time to play all the games. I blame Cities: Skylines laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.