Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Crew 2 Trailer Shows the World of Motorsport

AuthorMessage
Jackimo1999
Jackimo1999
Posted on 12 June 17 at 21:15
Planes, boats, and automobiles

Please click here to read the story: The Crew 2 Trailer Shows the World of Motorsport
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 12 June 17 at 21:19
This looked surreal. JUST. SO. MUCH. STUFF.
Petrolium Bear
Posted on 12 June 17 at 21:19
Glad they are introducing various vehicle types and I just hope that the servers are vastly improved this time around, it does help if you can see who you are racing with.
Play for achievements. Play for fun. What's the craic hi.
dirtysock47
dirtysock47
Posted on 12 June 17 at 21:28
So they are making a sequel, but they aren't gonna fix the broken achievements in the first one? Sorry Ubisoft, but the situation with the first one is very aggravating, and unless you actually fix the first one and improve on the second, I'm gonna have to pass.
UnbeatenDJChris
UnbeatenDJChris
Posted on 12 June 17 at 21:59
dirtysock47 said:
So they are making a sequel, but they aren't gonna fix the broken achievements in the first one? Sorry Ubisoft, but the situation with the first one is very aggravating, and unless you actually fix the first one and improve on the second, I'm gonna have to pass.
But no achievements are broken in The Crew so how are they going to fix them? But they do need to improve on there servers. The Crew 2 looks great so far!
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 13 June 17 at 00:17, Edited on 13 June 17 at 00:17 by FightingMegaFoo
Inception Racing?
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 13 June 17 at 10:39
So much stuff, I signed up for the beta!
dirtysock47
dirtysock47
Posted on 13 June 17 at 22:22
UnbeatenDJChris said:
dirtysock47 said:
But no achievements are broken in The Crew so how are they going to fix them? But they do need to improve on there servers. The Crew 2 looks great so far!
Except that this achievement is notoriously stuck at 98% for many, including me:

://www.trueachievements.com/a195538/the-extra-mile-achievement
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.