Game Discussion: Friday the 13th: The Game

Boost this game!

• EricGarcia4EricGarcia4542,615
    Posted on 13 June 17 at 17:46Permalink
    Looking to buy this game here shortly. Looking for 4-7 players to play this game for the harder achievement that requirement a lot of people. Will play regularly. Message me on Xbox if you are interested. GT: EricGarcia4. The 7 players is not really necessary but needed for a couple of achievement. If you just want to join for those that is fine. But in reality we need 4-5 total players.

We will go for the 7 counselor kills and tommy and kill Jason first since those require a lot of effort on regular game play.

We will also for Removing his mask.

Tiffany lonely survival one as well.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 June 17 at 23:26Permalink
    I need the boost to complete 1000 matches as jason and 1000 as counselor and 1,313 kills.You have interest in these achievements? I also want to kill 7 plus Tommy.
  • LeChampion78LeChampion78205,814
    Posted on 15 June 17 at 14:00, Edited on 15 June 17 at 14:07 by LeChampion78Permalink
    Add me up. I'm always down to boost achievements. Will boost one on one also for Jason mask achievements and others.
  • At Birner95At Birner95696,059
    Posted on 16 June 17 at 03:39Permalink
    If anyone wants to do this let me know!
  • Posted on 22 June 17 at 09:37Permalink
    I'd be interested in boosting. Just add me up!
  • JeremyHBPhDJeremyHBPhD434,743
    Posted on 24 June 17 at 12:11Permalink
    Add me in. Just send a message if you want to boost.
  • MathiasBeatsMathiasBeats286,978
    Posted on 24 June 17 at 13:43Permalink
    just got the game looking to boost all achievements possible
  • Posted on 25 June 17 at 16:20Permalink
    i wanna get a few stupid achievements out of the way... also a few environment kills...anybody hit me up anytime I'm on all day
    lukasslovesbeer
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 August 17 at 06:10Permalink
    I'm looking for any one that wants to do some mp achieves in private I'm on at 8pm est every nite add me
    demonbalorkingx
  • Posted on 23 August 17 at 20:10Permalink
    I've not even managed to play it yet, so I need every achievement šŸ˜‚
  • XenodolfXenodolf1,376,697
    Posted on 31 August 17 at 11:32Permalink
    Trying to knock out a few of the achievements that the update is making harder to obtain (ie the boat parts, almost no maps have the boat now!) send me a message on XBL, I should be on pretty often for the next 48 hours.
  • ColumnedJet9ColumnedJet9389,204
    Posted on 11 September 17 at 23:42Permalink
    Any one able to help with one for good measure. Unfortunately it did not unlock like alot of others. I can double box
  • MrsPawwwsMrsPawwws231,543
    Posted on 24 September 17 at 13:15Permalink
    Trying to get the PHD in Murder achievement. Only have 2 kills left and I think I know what they are. I can help anyone get this one as well. Send me a message on Xbox if you're up for it.
  • EricGarcia4EricGarcia4542,615
    Posted on 27 September 17 at 21:49Permalink
    Boost 20-25 games as Jason per day. It can be boring but hey, thats how it goes.

Let me know. GT: EricGarcia4
  • Posted on 03 October 17 at 13:55Permalink
    Hey guys looking to boost everything here with someone , add me DirtyHarry1308 .... lets help our fellow games
  • Posted on 23 October 17 at 18:18Permalink
    Need to boost as well add me so we can.
  • Posted on 31 October 17 at 14:28, Edited on 01 November 17 at 17:46 by ninjaraiden2003Permalink
    I'm interested in boosting the I'm On A Boat - Escape in the boat as a passenger 13 times. since it needs at least 3 people. One person to be Jason and the other two counselors to search for the boat parts, repair the boat and escape as a driver and passenger.

It's easy to boost, half the battle is getting the boat spawn actually on a map then escaping as a passenger. Just need to private match on Crystal Lake, see if the boat spawns, if it doesn't then quit out, re-invite to a private lobby and try again until it does.

Everyone takes a turn in order to escape as a passenger so it's fair and loop back to the first person again after the 3rd person goes.

EDIT: Boat passenger escapes are currently at 92% (12/13) so I'll probably be done before 2 see this and want to do it, can probably disregard this post now, likely to get it through legit play.
  • Posted on 03 November 17 at 14:07Permalink
    Looking to boost the achievement of knocking Jasons mask off. I am willing to help boost whatever achievements others need.

Gamertag: zigatz
  • HitamaniacHitamaniac107,863
    Posted on 03 November 17 at 14:23Permalink
    Zigatz iv'e just got the game and would be up for that among other tough achievements! Il add you and drop you a msg when im online.
  • Posted on 25 November 17 at 18:52Permalink
    Iā€™m still looking to boost ...

Escape 13 times as passenger on a boat
    100 repairs on a boat

Willing to boost the 1000 camp counselors and all of the Jason matches as well!

Gamer tag - ccaarrssoonn3
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.