Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ACA NEOGEO MAGICAL DROP II Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 15 June 17 at 00:10
12 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: ACA NEOGEO MAGICAL DROP II Achievement List Revealed
Spiderman Noire
Posted on 15 June 17 at 00:49
In before the following comments

I will wait for a sale

Why are these so expensive

Will they do a disc version
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 15 June 17 at 01:19
Spiderman Noire said:

I will wait for a sale

/Thread
DoggyDog420
DoggyDog420
Posted on 15 June 17 at 01:20
Spiderman Noire said:

I will wait for a sale

Haha good stuff. There's never gonna be a bundle people!!!! Never heard of this game. Thought I knew most all Neo-Geo games.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 15 June 17 at 01:43
Yeah sucks it's a puzzle game :( anyone play it yet ?
YoDz
YoDz
Posted on 15 June 17 at 01:54
DoggyDog420 said:
Spiderman Noire said:

I will wait for a sale

Haha good stuff. There's never gonna be a bundle people!!!! Never heard of this game. Thought I knew most all Neo-Geo games.
Don't be so sure of yourself, so many were convinced they wouldn't release more than 10 Neo Geo games on Xbox, we are now on the 19th or 20th. I think they will bundle the games but only small bundles with metal slug or a small bundle with the king of fighters games.
Death and Glory
Death and Glory
Posted on 15 June 17 at 02:26
YoDz said:
DoggyDog420 said:
Spiderman Noire said:

I will wait for a sale

Don't be so sure of yourself, so many were convinced they wouldn't release more than 10 Neo Geo games on Xbox, we are now on the 19th or 20th. I think they will bundle the games but only small bundles with metal slug or a small bundle with the king of fighters games.
They didn't even make bundles on PS and they bundle everything.
Redd Five
Redd Five
Posted on 15 June 17 at 03:08
That game description is some poetic Engrish most beautiful.
F TANK
F TANK
Posted on 15 June 17 at 03:12
I'm sure MS will do a sale eventually. Although I bought most of them, I think these guys would be doing themselves a huge favor by selling the games $2~3 less to tempt as many people as possible as a digital "impulse buy" of sorts rather than getting a fraction of the money regardless because of all the people who refuse to pay that price...at least if they did that with some of those games, because let's face it - that golf or racing game isn't equal to what we all get out of Metal Slug and KoF.
Granted there are always those people where full price is too much but I think this might be a way where everyone is a winner
DoggyDog420
DoggyDog420
Posted on 15 June 17 at 04:01
Death and Glory said:
YoDz said:
DoggyDog420 said:
Spiderman Noire said:

I will wait for a sale

They didn't even make bundles on PS and they bundle everything.
Let the bundle talk begin!!
DoggyDog420
DoggyDog420
Posted on 15 June 17 at 04:04
They keep making more of these because so many people are buying them at $8. No need for a, what do they call that, oh yeah... a bundle.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 15 June 17 at 04:18
Maybe these are more costly else where but for 8 it's not bad 10 or 12 would def be a problem .
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 15 June 17 at 06:11
Spiderman Noire said:

I will wait for a sale

You forgot to add 'Why are people buying this shite. They are absolutely f**king terrible.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 15 June 17 at 07:03
These games are not cheap. I am going to wait until they're offered at a discount or bundled on a disc. Horrible games btw.
laugh
This space for rent.
FailedSeppuku
FailedSeppuku
Posted on 15 June 17 at 09:14
I'm interested in some games, but some i'd play just for achievements, and games i buy just for achievements i like to get as cheap as possible.

There are already some 20 game bundles on the marketplace, and i can wait a year or even 2 and my desire to play these will be the same and the bundle/sale will save me.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 15 June 17 at 09:24
They just keep coming laugh
destinywars
destinywars
Posted on 15 June 17 at 12:51
Keep them coming!! Great prices compared to the original games.
Cemetery Girls
Posted on 15 June 17 at 14:57
Put them on gamerpass plz
ArnaldoDK
ArnaldoDK
Posted on 15 June 17 at 20:25
''Achievements Only'' sell of aprove!
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 17 June 17 at 19:51
F TANK said:
I'm sure MS will do a sale eventually. Although I bought most of them, I think these guys would be doing themselves a huge favor by selling the games $2~3 less to tempt as many people as possible as a digital "impulse buy" of sorts rather than getting a fraction of the money regardless because of all the people who refuse to pay that price...at least if they did that with some of those games, because let's face it - that golf or racing game isn't equal to what we all get out of Metal Slug and KoF.
Granted there are always those people where full price is too much but I think this might be a way where everyone is a winner
I actually enjoyed "those golf and racinggames" a lot more than KoF
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.