Game Info Submission Archive: ARK: Survival Evolved Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

ARK: Survival Evolved - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: ARK: Survival Evolved

AuthorMessage
Posted on 16 June 17 at 19:46
Cornerscout has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for ARK: Survival Evolved Achievements:

Cornerscout said:
ARK: Survival EvolvedYour first day...The Your first day... achievement in ARK: Survival Evolved worth 21 pointsSurvive a full day and night on the ARK.

Buggy- : This achievement did not unlock after using time cheats, after legitimate waiting, and after going for several other achievements. It was one of the final achievements I unlocked.

ARK: Survival EvolvedVeteran PaleontologistThe Veteran Paleontologist achievement in ARK: Survival Evolved worth 240 pointsUnlock all the Explorer Notes on ARK Prime

Buggy+ : I unlocked this achievement before having found all of the notes. I found maybe half of the notes listed in the solution and it unlocked.

Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 17 June 17 at 03:18
Thanks for the submission CornerScout! Flags have been added!
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Posted on 17 June 17 at 03:54
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Posted on 28 July 17 at 05:14
Jappe has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for ARK: Survival Evolved Achievements:

Jappe said:
ARK: Survival EvolvedMaximum DinosaurThe Maximum Dinosaur achievement in ARK: Survival Evolved worth 55 pointsLevel one of your dinosaurs to the maximum level.

A lot of people are having problems unlocking this achievement. It doesn't seem to be unobtainable though since some have unlocked it recently. I would add a "Buggy -" flag for this.

Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 17 September 17 at 12:41
Sorry for the length of time in getting back to you on this Jappe . Do you know if this is still an issue? It appears a solution was released that details a step people were missing, and there hasn't been much feedback since the latest updates.
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 11 October 17 at 21:18
Seems the issue was corrected. We appreciate the feedback and if we have any further issues let us know! Happy gaming everyone! toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Posted on 11 October 17 at 21:18
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.