Game Discussion: Cars 3: Driven to Win Forum

Everybody's Here

AuthorMessage
xxSUPER HANSxxx
Posted on 16 June 17 at 20:55, Edited on 21 June 17 at 22:38 by xxSUPER HANSxxx
Just a warning, I had this glitch on me. It's stuck at 61%. I've used every car at least 3 times in different events. So tired of glitched achievements. Seems like every game I play anymore has some kind of issue.

***Update- After earning all other achievements I deleted my save to start over. It did reset the tracker and is now tracking again. Hopefully it won't glitch again.
Nightmare Clown
Posted on 18 June 17 at 04:48
When does the last car unlock? Im at 120/136 skill points. Still missing one car.

It sucks you need to get 1st and 2nd on local multiplayer to get skill points. I dont have anyone to pla with! Why must you play local co op?
xxSUPER HANSxxx
Posted on 18 June 17 at 19:38, Edited on 18 June 17 at 19:40 by xxSUPER HANSxxx
I don't remember the exact skill points, did you get mack from the hats in playground? As for co op you can do the battle races with just two players (no AI in race), just put each person on a different team when you pick teams. That way you get 1st and 2nd. I had my wife drive on my second controller, but you could probably just switch back and forth to do it.
Rhinne
Rhinne
Posted on 18 June 17 at 19:41
Those local multiplayer challenges are likely to be the one thing stopping me from getting all achievements.

I have my eldest daughter who could help me earn a few, but she's not as much of a gamer so may struggle with some of 1st and 2nd place challenges.
Nightmare Clown
Posted on 18 June 17 at 21:38
xxSUPER HANSxxx said:
I don't remember the exact skill points, did you get mack from the hats in playground? As for co op you can do the battle races with just two players (no AI in race), just put each person on a different team when you pick teams. That way you get 1st and 2nd. I had my wife drive on my second controller, but you could probably just switch back and forth to do it.
I have mack. It is Smokey that I still need. I now have 123/136 and still no smokey.

How do you get 1st and 2nd in cup races? you cant race with just two. Ive tried custom but that doesn't work.
Nightmare Clown
Posted on 19 June 17 at 00:00
Got Smokey at 124/136. Still not sure how to get the 1st and 2nd on cup series races with no AI.
xxSUPER HANSxxx
Posted on 19 June 17 at 09:44
This is what worked for me. Join your second controller, then go to Sponsored team play. Pick Official Cup Series, then pick Rookie Battle Race Cup on easy difficulty (Or pick the Rookie Racing Cup, it does not matter). Pick 2 cars, then make sure to put each car on a different team (if you put them on the same team there will be AI). When race starts there should be just your 2 cars, no AI. Just finish the race (if you don't have someone to drive on your second car you may have to switch back and forth, or try finishing the race with 1 car then the other. I had my wife drive the 2nd car and it counted as 1st and 2nd place). Note you will have to unlock the Pro and Champion race cups in the single player Official Cup Series. Hope it works for you.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 19 June 17 at 12:53
Wow. I almost picked this game up; good thing I didn't, because the game seems so poorly designed.
TonySki
TonySki
Posted on 17 July 17 at 00:35
So because of this glitch I watched the progress.

It didn't accept the event completion with Stunt Mater with a race. So I deleted my save from the console while the game is running (just to be safe) and tried finishing with him in a quick race and time trail. Nothing would set up the number.

So I did some more time trials with other cars. and it started counting them.

According to the percentage you only need to drive 21 cars. So Stunt Mater and the Blue Lightning on the right aren't needed for the achievement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.