Game Discussion: Friday the 13th: The Game Forum

Jason's Morph abiilty

AuthorMessage
FSUWorldWide
FSUWorldWide
Posted on 18 June 17 at 04:52
Not sure if I am doing something wrong or it is a glitch. When I use this ability it brings me to the map of the camp grounds but I have no icon to select where I want to go. All I can do it move which direction Jason is facing. I thought it came out when you brought the map up but are you suppose to hit something to get it to work?
M0j0s d0j0
M0j0s d0j0
Posted on 18 June 17 at 13:20
Okay when you bring up the map look for a red dot like a marker if you will, you use this dot to move to where you want using the analog stick and pressing I think A.

it really bugs people when I'm jason because I just morph straight to the usual places where I think someone would be like the main house or a car or the phone.

If you want to practice using it on me add me, but honest when you've used it a few times it'll be your favourite thing to do.
FoRty9
FoRty9
Posted on 18 June 17 at 21:16
It's one of the many, many bugs still in the game I believe, unless it's a disadvantage for a specific Jason in the game. I had the same issue the other day.
FSUWorldWide
FSUWorldWide
Posted on 20 June 17 at 06:36
MOjOs...but that is the thing...there is no red dot...I have watched steamers play Jason and I watch how when they bring up the map there is a red dot to mark where you want to go.....there is not one when I bring it up.....Must be a bug like FoRty9 said.

Thanks for the replies.
M0j0s d0j0
M0j0s d0j0
Posted on 22 June 17 at 19:15
Ah okay man, have you let the team that made the game know it's important they know these things, if you can take a screenshot of it and send it to their twitter or Facebook page they can address it, it's the first time I've seen someone say about this bug I'm following their twitter very closely too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.