Game Discussion: Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

GH3 DLC

• SuperDott98SuperDott98502,388
    Posted on 18 June 17 at 13:49Permalink
    I know that all the DLC is gone for Guitar Hero, but I saw a video on youtube that there is a way to download all the DLCs for Guitar Hero for free. Is it safe to do that?
  • Ultras500Ultras500662,546
    Posted on 18 June 17 at 14:50Permalink
    No, they have been delisted and aren't availble on disc so anyway that tells you how to download them won't be safe.
    Posted on 18 June 17 at 15:39Permalink
    Alright I guess I won't do that then.
  • YaziteYazite344,866
    Posted on 11 June 18 at 16:55Permalink
    Wish there was still a way to get the DLC. 750K score is my last achievement in this game and I do not have the patience and endurance to practice TTFAF for weeks on end.
    Wake me, when you need me.
    Posted on 24 September 18 at 00:52Permalink
    Understandable. The 750K achievement is the last achievement I need as well.
  • Posted on 24 September 18 at 21:14, Edited on 24 September 18 at 21:16 by loco alien 505Permalink
    What DLCs were usable for the 750k?

I know that these songs from the Death Magnetic, Boss Battle Pack, and the Dragonforce Pack were all usable for that, plus several other DLCs for the Million in Co-op:

•"All Nightmare Long" Metallica
    •"The Devil Went Down to Georgia"
    •"Operation Ground and Pound" Dragonforce

Anyone remember what DLCs helped with achievements - In both this and GHII. I've only heard of three in GHIII and one in GHII? I THINK the My Chemical Romance Pack in Guitar Hero II had a song that could be used for about half the co-op achievements... Including the 1,000 Note streak one.
  • YaziteYazite344,866
    Posted on 24 September 18 at 21:56Permalink
    loco alien 505 said:
    What DLCs were usable for the 750k?

I know that these songs from the Death Magnetic, Boss Battle Pack, and the Dragonforce Pack were all usable for that, plus several other DLCs for the Million in Co-op:

•"All Nightmare Long" Metallica
    •"The Devil Went Down to Georgia"
    •"Operation Ground and Pound" Dragonforce

Anyone remember what DLCs helped with achievements - In both this and GHII. I've only heard of three in GHIII and one in GHII? I THINK the My Chemical Romance Pack in Guitar Hero II had a song that could be used for about half the co-op achievements... Including the 1,000 Note streak one.
    All Nightmare Long from the Metallica pack was supposedly an easy song to get 750k on
    Wake me, when you need me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.