The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: June 20th, 2017

AuthorMessage
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:19
Anima Pura said:
I'm interested a lot in Hitman, but I'll wait it out until I see what's up with the physical release of all the seasons... if there's a second one actually.
I'm with you, I also think the price I'll go down further so I'm good waiting and actually saving money this week, depending on the 360 sales.
Morlski Stobart
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:22
zeldafanjtl said:
It's more GwG related than sale related, but the Japanese version of Zoo Tycoon is free right now for Gold members, regardless of your region:

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-JP/store/p/Zoo-Tycoon/BRWJS8P51...
Thank you :)
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:23
This is bait. Watch as most of these end up on Game Pass. No ty, backlog awaits mewave
Lyzyrd
Lyzyrd
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:27
A lot of great little indie games. Her Majestys Spiffing hit my sweet spot and about 5 or so others look interesting.
Shadow 00 Fox
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:30, Edited on 20 June 17 at 01:31 by Shadow 00 Fox
ParticleDuality said:
Shadow 00 Fox said:
ParticleDuality said:
kintaris said:
Temptations: Broken Sword 5, SPIFFING, Massive Chalice.
Massive Chalice is great. I'd suggest picking it up.
ROTFL. Says the person who just wants to pad his TA ratio by getting people to start terrible games and then quit.... Massive Chalice is great if you like causing yourself pain. I haven't started it, but I've talked to enough people that HAVE started it. I might start it someday just because I like Strategy games, but Massive Chalice is more RNG nightmare than Strategy.
Yes, one more person starting it is going to pad my ratio. /s I really did enjoy the game. It had its flaws, but it did some things well.

If you haven't played it then you can't really speak to the game's quality.

Also, I don't play games purely for ratio, but feel free to think that.
I would honestly love to know what some parts you enjoyed are then; it might help me consider starting it more..?

And TURING TEST is a great game, kinda like Portal. Was pretty fun!
atonedeftool
atonedeftool
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:30
It'd be really cool if these sale pages included ratings. I'd probably take a flyer on quite a few more of these.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:35
Shadow 00 Fox said:
ParticleDuality said:
Shadow 00 Fox said:
ParticleDuality said:
kintaris said:
Temptations: Broken Sword 5, SPIFFING, Massive Chalice.
Massive Chalice is great. I'd suggest picking it up.
ROTFL. Says the person who just wants to pad his TA ratio by getting people to start terrible games and then quit.... Massive Chalice is great if you like causing yourself pain. I haven't started it, but I've talked to enough people that HAVE started it. I might start it someday just because I like Strategy games, but Massive Chalice is more RNG nightmare than Strategy.
Yes, one more person starting it is going to pad my ratio. /s I really did enjoy the game. It had its flaws, but it did some things well.

If you haven't played it then you can't really speak to the game's quality.

Also, I don't play games purely for ratio, but feel free to think that.
I would honestly love to know what some parts you enjoyed are then; it might help me consider starting it more..?

And TURING TEST is a great game, kinda like Portal. Was pretty fun!
The lineage system and the class system were great. I really enjoyed my playthroughs. I can see why some people wouldn't like it if it was too difficult for them, but overall it was a solid game.
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:39
Man that's a shit ton of cheap indie games. Plus a great sale on Hitman. Gonna wait for this one to hit 20$CAD though, same for Transformers Devastation.
mkdfan1990
mkdfan1990
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:46, Edited on 20 June 17 at 01:47 by mkdfan1990
Picked up Broken Sword 5.
I'll trade in my physical copy so it's like I paid a pittance.
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:47
do not buy fishing, its a terrible game, shred it is fairly easy, but its pretty boring. saturday morning RPG looks interesting.
PistolMcAwesome
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:48
I would recommend Letter Quest for only $2. Huge steal for a fun game!
South Park TFBW
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:49
Level 22 for me. I hear Bender from Futurama is in that game
xSTAGGERxLEEx
xSTAGGERxLEEx
Posted on 20 June 17 at 01:55
tons to grab at these prices, although I fear I will see most of them in game pass soon. But that's ok too.
darkavenger786
Posted on 20 June 17 at 02:02
No watch dogs dlc? cry
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 20 June 17 at 02:05
Haha I just spent so much money. It's weird actually buying more One games than 360 in a sale, but I'm glad there's not much in the 360 one
RicKuRuKuS
RicKuRuKuS
pezboyben said:
Holy freaking Indie sale...I don't know which ones to get?
This... I haven't heard of any of these besides the Turing test but I actually need to know which ones are worth getting! Everything cheaper than a cup of coffee can't beat it!
Maxumilli0n
Maxumilli0n
There's also a sale on Zen
flubberfudge
flubberfudge
Posted on 20 June 17 at 02:12
I think having the completion percentage ratio written next to the game would be awesome! Then you can see right here the percentage of people who have completed.
Colton
adamrulz
adamrulz
Posted on 20 June 17 at 02:19
I haven't started all of them, but based on reviews and some personal friends recommendations and price point, I would pick up...

Idarb,aqua kitty, cel damage hd, clouds n sheep 2, dad beat dads,, Emily wants to play, four sided fantasy, guns gore and Canolli, her majest's spiffing, letter quest, level 22, monochromatic, sylvio, table top racing, the bridge, the fall, sun and moon, Turing test, 3/4 home,turn on, and that should hold you over for at least a week or three. Absolutely FAMTASTIC DEALS THIS WEEK!!
Not a single GTA SALE!!!!
Er PaBlEtOr
Er PaBlEtOr
Posted on 20 June 17 at 02:22
Easy achievements sale :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.