The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: June 20th, 2017

AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 20 June 17 at 18:53
Ostrowidzki1989 said:
Holy... I've had my eye on almost half of these waiting for a decent price... Gonna spend like $50 I think.
Spent £50 myself, probably shouldn't considering my backlog is already 400+ PS4 games, 150+ PS3 games and 135+ Xbox games prior to this.
[Insert clever and humorous comment here]
Mike731
Mike731
Posted on 20 June 17 at 18:58
PointySpred said:
Twobby said:
For Zoo Tycoon do you just keep hitting the blue button? Seeing as how I don't read shapes I just want to make sure I'm not purchasing a game in exchange for my children.
Lolz, green button twice i believe.
Use Google Chrome, right click on the page and click translate text...way easier.
Hagagagagagaga
Posted on 20 June 17 at 19:26
And my credit card takes another one for the team
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 20 June 17 at 19:53
if your in Canada (maybe other countries also), you can buy digital xbox cash cards from Costco online and get it digital delivered, they give a discount on the cards so you save even more.
CardzZilla
CardzZilla
Posted on 20 June 17 at 20:20, Edited on 20 June 17 at 20:35 by CardzZilla
some of you will think this is a dumb question.

i ask it because my internet is too poor to play against others online (though i tried a couple times with rocket league during free play periods and you'd laugh at the craziness you'd see when trying to drive due to bad ping)

anyway...

idarb, full ai bot support for both team mates and opponents?
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 20 June 17 at 20:35
CardzZilla said:
some of you will think this is a dumb question.

i ask it because my internet is too poor to play against others online (though i tried a couple times with rocket league during free play periods and you'd laugh at the craziness you'd see when trying to drive due to bad ping)

anyway...

idarb, full ai bot support for both team mates and opponents?

speaking of dumb questions, i can't figure out how to look at previous replies i've made in topics. can someone help me look that up as i think there is a couple things i need to refer back to that i posted in awhile back (and pm thanks to anyone who may have answered previous questions)
I'll PM this to you, but post it here too in case someone else has the same questions. If I remember correctly, yes, #idarb has full bot support. I know for sure I completed the achievements locally for the most part.

To check where you posted, click Community at the top of the desktop site and My Forums. If you're on mobile, click the menu, then Forums, My Threads. The URL is https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthreads.aspx If you uncheck the box next to Show All Threads in my Forums, it will only show threads you've posted in. If you want to see only new posts after you last viewed the thread, make sure Unread only is checked.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 20 June 17 at 20:41
Shadow 00 Fox said:
ParticleDuality said:
The lineage system and the class system were great. I really enjoyed my playthroughs. I can see why some people wouldn't like it if it was too difficult for them, but overall it was a solid game.
But, what about the save file reloading requirements to get the right RNG--doesn't that ruin the fun of it?
Sure, it's annoying and stupid that it's required to get that achievement, but it was still fun.
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 20 June 17 at 20:43
uyadaddysson said:
Is the MS site not working for anyone else? It tells me the site cant be reached. Maybe its getting slammed.
Not sure what its like right now but it was down all afternoon here in the UK. I thought it was my work filter blocking it but it wasn't that.
Tropan
Tropan
Posted on 20 June 17 at 21:01, Edited on 20 June 17 at 21:04 by Tropan
ParticleDuality said:
Shadow 00 Fox said:
ParticleDuality said:
The lineage system and the class system were great. I really enjoyed my playthroughs. I can see why some people wouldn't like it if it was too difficult for them, but overall it was a solid game.
But, what about the save file reloading requirements to get the right RNG--doesn't that ruin the fun of it?
Sure, it's annoying and stupid that it's required to get that achievement, but it was still fun.
This was a really fun game to play, just not play for completion. At least for me, the achievements in this game would have ruined the experience for me if I would have attempted them because of the required reloading etc.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/screenshot/3044b0c9-aac8-4ed4...

A snapshot of my longest lived character, he outlived all his children and some grandchildren, made it to year 300 as well. Good for him :D
CardzZilla
CardzZilla
Posted on 20 June 17 at 21:05
thank you for the info KenH2k4 :)

now i need to figure out if going to spend $10 worth of bing rewards, or $15 for $13.50 of games and maybe worry about if another deal i like comes up in the future.

getting for sure: screencheat, clusterpuck, dad beats dad, knight squad. considering idarb thanks to ken's info.

for anyone that doesn't know it, bing rewards rocks. i've gotten other games basically for free by spending those points. my only complaint about it is that i wish i knew about it sooner than i did and they were kind of crappy with last notification when running a special on using them for microsoft store money (i missed a chance to trade in for 7000 pts = $10 early in the month because they originally said special ran through june 2nd, but ended on june 1)
Julz D 01
Julz D 01
Posted on 20 June 17 at 21:18
I got jp zoo tycoon and can't read japenise

Hope i did that right lol
Mike Pitch
Mike Pitch
Posted on 20 June 17 at 21:24
Gone through and I think this will be my haul... $50.75 (A savings of $135.59) That's one way to make a dent in my GameStop Credit lol

Dad Beat Dads
ClusterPuck 99
Emily Wants to Play
Tachyon Project
Another World - 20th Anniversary Edition
Cel Damage HD
The Bridge
Laserlife
Shred It!
Monochroma
Active Soccer 2 DX
Guns, Gore and Cannoli
TurnOn
Siegecraft Commander
The Turing Test
Her Majesty's SPIFFING
Jonker
Jonker
Posted on 20 June 17 at 21:54
Amazing sale, especially in Mexico! This is what I bought and the cost in USD and MXN for each game, keep in mind that USD prices are before tax:

ClusterPuck 99 - 1.5USD / 19.35MXN
Dad Beat Dads - 0.9USD / 11.79MXN
Laserlife - 3USD / 39.8MXN
Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent's Curse - 6.25USD / 82.25MXN
Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered - 2.5USD / 32.25MXN
Ninja Pizza Girl - 2.5USD / 32.25MXN
Siegecraft Commander - 5USD / 62.25MXN
Talent Not Included - 3.75USD / 49.75MXN
Cel Damage HD - 2.7USD / 35.1MXN
Emily Wants to Play - 1.5USD / 19.5MXN
The Bridge - 3USD / 38.7MXN
The Magic Circle: Gold Edition - 6USD / 74.7MXN
The Turing Test - 6USD / 74.7MXN
Active Soccer 2 DX - 3.3USD / 42.57MXN
Amazing Princess Sarah - 2.14USD / 28.18MXN
Guns, Gore & Cannoli - 3.3USD / 42.57MXN
Her Majesty's SPIFFING - 6.1USD / 77.22MXN
Monochroma - 3.3USD / 42.57MXN
Polychromatic - 0.99USD / 13.2MXN

Total = 63.73USD / 818.70MXN

So, you could spend $65~ USD+tax or $820~ MXN which is roughly $45 USD! rock
Shulamm
Shulamm
Posted on 20 June 17 at 22:57
Does anyone know if Letter Quest support another languages than English? Thanks in advance.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 20 June 17 at 23:03
I'm only picking the ones up that I don't have under a 2.5 ta average ratio. I'll get Saturday morning rpg too though.

Games with 1000 gs over a 2500 ta score usually aren't very enjoyable to me...
Crimson Drifter
Posted on 20 June 17 at 23:28
And there goes $50 facepalm
Your achievements are belong to us!
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 20 June 17 at 23:42
A word of advice to whomever is interest in Three Fourths Home. DON'T BLIND BUY. At least know what the game is about. I bought it the last time it was on sale and was absolutely horrified when I booted it and realized what it was. I definitely regret my purchase.
This space for rent.
CLARION 85
CLARION 85
Posted on 20 June 17 at 23:52
ClusterPuck99
Is not available on the store in europe for me
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 21 June 17 at 00:29
MrZombieChicken said:
A word of advice to whomever is interest in Three Fourths Home. DON'T BLIND BUY. At least know what the game is about. I bought it the last time it was on sale and was absolutely horrified when I booted it and realized what it was. I definitely regret my purchase.
You buy games without knowing what they are?
CrAzEdCaNuCk18
Posted on 21 June 17 at 01:44
Just a heads up if it hasn't been mentioned the Roblox DLC packs are listed as Xbox one games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.