Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: June 20th, 2017

AuthorMessage
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 21 June 17 at 02:40
zeldafanjtl said:
MrZombieChicken said:
A word of advice to whomever is interest in Three Fourths Home. DON'T BLIND BUY. At least know what the game is about. I bought it the last time it was on sale and was absolutely horrified when I booted it and realized what it was. I definitely regret my purchase.
You buy games without knowing what they are?
I used to too. If it was cheap, I went for it. Now I'm slightly more picky but I still do it sometimes. I usually at least look at the screenshots now, but with 800 ID titles coming out weekly, I can't always keep games straight. I too bought that game in a sale without knowing what it was, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. Story based games are my favorite, and that "game" is all story :)
onnovdw
onnovdw
Posted on 21 June 17 at 07:25
zeldafanjtl said:
It's more GwG related than sale related, but the Japanese version of Zoo Tycoon is free right now for Gold members, regardless of your region:

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-JP/store/p/Zoo-Tycoon/BRWJS8P51...
Thanks!
" they told me the classics never go out of style, but they do, they do "
onnovdw
onnovdw
Posted on 21 June 17 at 07:27
It takes your basic language, so for me it is in dutch (not japanese fortunately)
" they told me the classics never go out of style, but they do, they do "
Captain Chao5
Captain Chao5
Posted on 21 June 17 at 08:57
zeldafanjtl said:
It's more GwG related than sale related, but the Japanese version of Zoo Tycoon is free right now for Gold members, regardless of your region:

Thanks for this! toast
You don't stop gaming cos you get old, you get old cos you stop gaming.
Ariose999
Ariose999
Posted on 21 June 17 at 09:06, Edited on 21 June 17 at 09:11 by Ariose999
Great sale, bought:
The Turing Test.
Amazing Princess Sarah
Talent Not Included
The Fall
Level 22
Cel Damage HD
Tachyon Project

All manageable completions.
Zalexzy
Zalexzy
Posted on 21 June 17 at 10:32, Edited on 21 June 17 at 10:33 by Zalexzy
Was tempted by Hitman for 24e, but after checking online I can get NEW disc for 30e. So, it's not digital future here yet for me.
crewdy4923
crewdy4923
Posted on 21 June 17 at 11:03
Great selection of games this week, just spent £25 and will probably buy more by the end of the week!

CLARION 85 said:
ClusterPuck99
Is not available on the store in europe for me
I couldn't find it at all in the UK store over the last few days (searching on the MS site just bought back the US version), but I checked this morning and it is there now. Not sure if it's the same for the rest of the European stores.
MavericK XVII
MavericK XVII
Posted on 21 June 17 at 12:55
I highly recommend Guns, Gore & Cannoli, I bought it on a sale a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it dance

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 June 17 at 13:35
Breach and Clear any good? decent reviews on steam
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 21 June 17 at 13:38
13 games bought. Damn...
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 21 June 17 at 14:32
Cel Damage HD is pretty decent after 30 minutes of playtime so far.
Throni360
Throni360
Posted on 21 June 17 at 14:41
Shulamm said:
Does anyone know if Letter Quest support another languages than English? Thanks in advance.
English only. Unless I overlooked some hidden settings.
PacoTheNoob
PacoTheNoob
Posted on 21 June 17 at 15:38
I was planning on not buying any games until I beat some of my games but this sale is teasing me. So tempted to go for those easy achievement games.
Ayy lmao
methajones
methajones
Posted on 21 June 17 at 15:46
I'm wondering how many of these games are about ready to end up on xbox game pass?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 June 17 at 15:54
Shadow 00 Fox said:
ParticleDuality said:
kintaris said:
Temptations: Broken Sword 5, SPIFFING, Massive Chalice.
Massive Chalice is great. I'd suggest picking it up.
ROTFL. Says the person who just wants to pad his TA ratio by getting people to start terrible games and then quit.... Massive Chalice is great if you like causing yourself pain. I haven't started it, but I've talked to enough people that HAVE started it. I might start it someday just because I like Strategy games, but Massive Chalice is more RNG nightmare than Strategy.
people still care about their TA ratio? man....fake numbers that don't matter.
CAP n C0RNBREAD
Posted on 21 June 17 at 17:42
zeldafanjtl said:

Thanks nice find.
beMoD
beMoD
Posted on 21 June 17 at 21:06
atonedeftool said:
It'd be really cool if these sale pages included ratings. I'd probably take a flyer on quite a few more of these.
Yeah a ratings column would be awesome. I never heard of 95% of those games and clicking through all of them is quite tedious.
ThaGurk
ThaGurk
Posted on 21 June 17 at 22:56
Guns, Gore and Cannoli, great game! Get it. NOW! Easy completion as well.

For you considering three fourths home, don't get it.
Not even worth playing for the incredibly easy completion, never played something as boring.
Drained a shitload of life-force playing that game. Haven't been the same since.
flubberfudge
flubberfudge
Posted on 22 June 17 at 00:35
Is this sale not live in Canada yet, or am I mentally challenged and cant find it?
Colton

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 June 17 at 00:40
flubberfudge said:
Is this sale not live in Canada yet, or am I mentally challenged and cant find it?
I'm assuming the Canadian dashboard is the same as the UK? so cn_RB along to the store and select the box that says deals, it's next to the use a code and search boxes I believe. They should all be in there.
[Insert clever and humorous comment here]
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.