The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: June 20th, 2017

AuthorMessage
Ozbrithian
Ozbrithian
Posted on 22 June 17 at 00:48
Hey, to anyone reading this, I've either already had or just bought all of the games that should be easy completions.

Are they any games listed you may know to be shall we say 'Easy 800G, very hard 1000G'?

Y'know games where you could score an easy couple hundred gamerscore, maybe have some fun doing so, but the 'Beat the entire game in 2 hours getting all collectibles without dying in one sitting on nightmare mode using only the knife, also no saving' achievement gives it a high TA ratio overall.
It's wrong to break into someone's house. How would you feel if someone's house broke into you?
flubberfudge
flubberfudge
Posted on 22 June 17 at 04:00
Thanks Nukez! Didnt see that tiny little deal sign haha <3
Colton
xCRiMZoNx
xCRiMZoNx
Posted on 22 June 17 at 04:10, Edited on 22 June 17 at 04:14 by xCRiMZoNx
Wow so many easy and cheap GS games this week. I complied a list of games mainly the ones $5 USD and under that seem to be easy Gamerscore games if anyone is interested. I might have not added one or two of them because I already have them. These are the ones I'm considering purchasing.

active soccer 2 dx, amazing princess sarah, another world, cel damage hd, dad beat dads, exiles end, her majestys spiffing, laserlife, level 22, ninja pizza girl, shred it, super party sports football, tachyon project, the bridge, turnon.

A total of $41.19 USD before tax. Averages out to $2.74 per game.
Living Legends
Posted on 22 June 17 at 07:34
Time to go buy Xbox credit at the grocery store so wife doesn't figure out I spent another heap of money on games. Grocery is an excuse you can not dispute headspin
Forzatographer
Posted on 22 June 17 at 09:54
I finally got Another World and The Turing Test.
Hairy Cabbage
Hairy Cabbage
Posted on 22 June 17 at 10:54
A lot of amazing sales here. Time to spend some money. :)
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 22 June 17 at 13:08
flubberfudge said:
Is this sale not live in Canada yet, or am I mentally challenged and cant find it?
The sales are active in Canada, you just need to use the search in the store tab. The deals with gold hardly has anything and isn't being updated for some reason.

I bought 23 games this week now using the search tab, so they are active sales, Microsoft doesn't like money very much though.
Twobby
Twobby
Posted on 22 June 17 at 14:55
Living Legends said:
Time to go buy Xbox credit at the grocery store so wife doesn't figure out I spent another heap of money on games. Grocery is an excuse you can not dispute headspin
Now to see if my grocery store can order an XBOX.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 June 17 at 17:12, Edited on 22 June 17 at 17:41 by
Shadow 00 Fox said:
ParticleDuality said:
kintaris said:
Temptations: Broken Sword 5, SPIFFING, Massive Chalice.
Massive Chalice is great. I'd suggest picking it up.
ROTFL. Says the person who just wants to pad his TA ratio by getting people to start terrible games and then quit.... Massive Chalice is great if you like causing yourself pain. I haven't started it, but I've talked to enough people that HAVE started it. I might start it someday just because I like Strategy games, but Massive Chalice is more RNG nightmare than Strategy.
laugh Funny how you assume it's an RNG game when you haven't even played it. Plenty of strategy and you can find quite a few players on Twitch that successfully complete brutal ironman games without save scumming. Sure there's some RNG in the event choices but the majority of the planning you do and combat, especially late game is skill based
I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
CardzZilla
CardzZilla
Posted on 22 June 17 at 17:32
anyone ever play super mario wars? it was a fan made platform/fighter (not mvc fighting, deathmatch type stuff) made while back. i still boot it up every so often.

i got dad beat dads (what a horrible name, shoulda called it dad battle or battle of the dads) because thought it might be similar to super mario wars.

anyone know of games that may be like super mario wars?
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 22 June 17 at 20:13, Edited on 22 June 17 at 20:26 by HolyHalfDead
rocking23nf said:
if your in Canada (maybe other countries also), you can buy digital xbox cash cards from Costco online and get it digital delivered, they give a discount on the cards so you save even more.
Thanks, I will try them next time. I've been having problems using PayPal on the Microsoft store, so I used Dell Canada. But they added sales tax to the order, so when you do buy something online you get taxed twice!

With the contents of the HITMAN Intro Pack bundle now only available seperatly (the HITMAN base game is now free), it also means HITMAN™ - Episode 1: Paris is on sale this week.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
LewisNoobBuster
Posted on 22 June 17 at 22:40
Ozbrithian said:
Hey, to anyone reading this, I've either already had or just bought all of the games that should be easy completions.

Are they any games listed you may know to be shall we say 'Easy 800G, very hard 1000G'?

Y'know games where you could score an easy couple hundred gamerscore, maybe have some fun doing so, but the 'Beat the entire game in 2 hours getting all collectibles without dying in one sitting on nightmare mode using only the knife, also no saving' achievement gives it a high TA ratio overall.
I went through the whole list and really only found 1...maybe 2.

Unnamed Fiasco has a completion percentage of 3.85%, looks an easy 850/1000G.

Difference in Achievement Ratio for the highest 3 achievements:

5.47 (4% of gamers unlocked) [The Ratio Buffer];
1.29 (60% of gamers unlocked);
1.28 (60% of gamers unlocked)

Four Sided Fantasy has a completion percentage of 6.67%, looks an easy 700/1000G.

Difference in Achievement Ratio:
3.70 (7% of gamers unlocked) [Slight Ratio Buffer];
3.49 (8% of gamers unlocked) [Slight Ratio Buffer];
1.94 (25% of gamers unlocked).
smakzillaa
smakzillaa
Posted on 22 June 17 at 23:04
Probably asking a bit much, but can anyone recommend a few indie titles from this sale excluding the ones that were GwG and Letter Quest?
Oxymorfiend
Oxymorfiend
Posted on 22 June 17 at 23:54
Anyone looking to buy Xbox Live credit, cdkeys.com has a few discounts. $50 is $45 and $25 is $23.. Not a huge savings but every little bit helps!
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 23 June 17 at 13:56
i just completed Cel Damage, it was around 3 hours, very easy to 100%
RaidenIs
RaidenIs
Posted on 24 June 17 at 19:26
Just picked up Amazing Princess Sarah, Bit Dungeon Plus, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Rogue Legacy and Stories of Bethem: Full Moon only to find out they where all cheaper in the Steam Sale cry
Tropan
Tropan
Posted on 24 June 17 at 19:52, Edited on 24 June 17 at 19:53 by Tropan
Ozbrithian said:

Laserlife is a very easy and quick 800, the final 200 achievement is for collecting every memory piece. Just bought it and thoroughly enjoyed it but probably not going for the final achievement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.