Forum for Editorials and other News Features

SpeedRunners Review

• MegsonGroveMegsonGrove472,669
    Posted on 21 June 17 at 14:02
    The name of the game is speed(runners)

Please click here to read the story: SpeedRunners Review
  • MasterHouzeMasterHouze778,194
    Posted on 21 June 17 at 14:49
    If you start on unfair, definitely you will not feel like the story is short lol
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,324
    Posted on 21 June 17 at 14:58
    I saw it on that Go 8 Bit program, and it looked like an enjoyable experience!
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 21 June 17 at 15:24
    This game is actually pretty intense with friends.
  • Posted on 21 June 17 at 15:43
    Some easy achievements to obtain in this game. Unfair difficulty is just a pain to get through. Almost threw my remote.
  • TanookifyTanookify482,278
    Posted on 21 June 17 at 15:44
    Negative: Screen can't always keep up
    I fail to see how that is a negative when it's the whole mechanic of winning and losing points in the game. You fall behind, you lose the round. If you're in the lead you need to remember or second guess what's coming up to stay ahead or else give the trailing people a chance to catch up.

Personally I love it, one of the best multiplayer games I've played in a long time, both online and in local play.
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin572,410
    Posted on 21 June 17 at 15:48
    I love this game on the pc, haven't started it yet on the Xbone.
    Unfair difficulty is cheap because the AI is naturally faster than you and it feels alot of the time you win more by exploitation of the AI at certain sections than your actual skill but man when you beat them it feels good.
    I'm Awkward With Potential: Boss Major
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,376,554
    Posted on 21 June 17 at 16:35
    Thanks for the review! I generally add the free games to my account whether I intend to play them or not but your review has prompted me to give this one a try in the near future.
    Ha ha, charade you are!
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL500,762
    Posted on 21 June 17 at 17:13
    Kinky Mong said:
    I fail to see how that is a negative when it's the whole mechanic of winning and losing points in the game. You fall behind, you lose the round. If you're in the lead you need to remember or second guess what's coming up to stay ahead or else give the trailing people a chance to catch up.

Personally I love it, one of the best multiplayer games I've played in a long time, both online and in local play.
    I'm guessing it's when you're way in the lead. You'll be pretty much running blind.

Saw Achievement Hunter play this and definitely will with friends!
  • Posted on 21 June 17 at 17:39
    Ereaser NL said:
    Kinky Mong said:

I'm guessing it's when you're way in the lead. You'll be pretty much running blind.

Saw Achievement Hunter play this and definitely will with friends!
    Thats also the point...so theres no clear perfection and gives chances to catch up...you are supposed to utilize drops and jumps in a proper ways to eliminate people...not just running faster in straightaways
  • Posted on 21 June 17 at 17:54
    I know what he means. Sometimes even as first player the camera doesn't properly stay on right character. It's kind of annoying but a minor inconvenience.
  • SE6A K1N6SE6A K1N61,149,197
    Posted on 21 June 17 at 18:28, Edited on 21 June 17 at 18:30 by SE6A K1N6
    Game has offline 4p mp definitely a plus.
  • AlahertAlahert2,892,777
    Posted on 21 June 17 at 19:26
    With friends this game is gold!
  • Posted on 21 June 17 at 19:44
    SE6A K1N6 said:
    Game has offline 4p mp definitely a plus.
    Feels like thats a rare thing these days.
  • Posted on 21 June 17 at 21:51
    Isn't this basically Micro Machines without the cars? It did look awesome on Go 8 Bit, I must admit :)
  • ssippieessippiee1,159,380
    Posted on 21 June 17 at 21:52
    Looking forward to doing this in unfair mode :)
    Equip 117 with Weaponized 115
  • Posted on 22 June 17 at 00:33
    Certainly a fun game with friends and all of the achievements are easily boosted, with the exception being having to beat the game on Unfair which takes a practice and exploiting the AIs weaknesses, and achieving 100% EXP.
  • Dark2099Dark20991,000,122
    Posted on 22 June 17 at 05:07
    Have had some of the most intense couch multiplayer games with this one. Plenty of laughing and cursing to go around.
  • Morpheus414Morpheus414332,320
    Posted on 22 June 17 at 19:28
    Anybody else notice the guy in the black outfit looks a lot like Kurt Hectic?

laugh
  • quorumzquorumz363,367
    Posted on 23 June 17 at 06:49, Edited on 23 June 17 at 06:50 by quorumz
    I started it and I deleted it..you can not call this a game... sleep
    Quorumz
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads