Game Discussion: Voodoo Vince: Remastered Forum

Unobtainable Achievement?

AuthorMessage
xXOdessaXx
xXOdessaXx
Posted on 22 June 17 at 15:59
I noticed there's one unobtainable achievement, but it doesn't give information on which one. I was wondering which one it is and if the developers have said anything about a fix for it.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 22 June 17 at 16:09
You can filter down to the individual flags if you're having trouble identifying it, but it's this achievement:
Voodoo Vince: RemasteredPower ShopperThe Power Shopper achievement in Voodoo Vince: Remastered worth 30 pointsVisit all shops in The Square.

It does not unlock on Windows 10, but unlocks on Xbox One.
AboveHunter
AboveHunter
Posted on 22 June 17 at 16:10
its the visit all the shops one i believe dunno if they know bout it.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 22 June 17 at 16:11
Oh, we know about it. It's flagged as Partially Discontinued/Unobtainable, and in the top solution's comments it mentions the issues with Windows 10.
MakeMeACoffee
MakeMeACoffee
Posted on 22 June 17 at 16:56
Leaving these here because once again, this proves that something should be done to make the PDU/U info box actually useful. As it stands its bordering on usesless. Rather than get you straight to the info, you have to filter, check comments for solutions and read the whole thing to figure out what the current situation is.

Unobtainable / Discontinued achievements
Game Info Unobtainable Warning box on-click behaviors

If a decision has been made to flag it, then that decision can just be articulated in a sentence or two.

For Voodoo Vince, if you care you would click the box and it would say " unobtainable on W10, XB1 works fine." for gears it would have said "1 ribbon unobtainable, rendering unobtainable for anyone that doesnt have the ribbon"
RIP Trueachievement App http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=491015
xXOdessaXx
xXOdessaXx
Posted on 22 June 17 at 17:05
Thank you! I actually never even looked at the filter option until now. I do agree that the right side would be much easier as far as listing it there.

As far as the achievement is concerned, has anyone tried to play through once on Win10 then level select on the one for that achievement? I see more and more issues with Play Anywhere game related achievements. Makes me not want to try for any on the ten, which is a shame.
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 22 June 17 at 18:27
xXOdessaXx said:
As far as the achievement is concerned, has anyone tried to play through once on Win10 then level select on the one for that achievement? I see more and more issues with Play Anywhere game related achievements. Makes me not want to try for any on the ten, which is a shame.
Did my entire play through on W10. Didn't unlock when I played through. Didn't unlock from level select. Didn't unlock in a new game. Totally glitched on W10. Did it first try on X1.
Game On.
xXOdessaXx
xXOdessaXx
Posted on 22 June 17 at 21:16
JumboWario said:
xXOdessaXx said:
Did my entire play through on W10. Didn't unlock when I played through. Didn't unlock from level select. Didn't unlock in a new game. Totally glitched on W10. Did it first try on X1.
So you ended up having to do a whole new play through on the one or level select on the one? Just trying to see if you can use the cloud save to mop up. I am looking for some games to play on my tablet and was hoping I could at least play through the lionshare of the game there.
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 22 June 17 at 21:19, Edited on 22 June 17 at 21:19 by JumboWario
Just did level select on the One. You could just start a new game too. It's only like 10 minutes in.
Game On.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.