Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Unreleased Game Calculated in Statistics/Leaderboards

Fixed
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 23 June 17 at 23:33
I first noticed this issue after the new leaderboards came online, but it may have existed before. It seems some unreleased games are calculating in statistics and leaderboard scores, even with this tracking being disabled.

Example: Loondon (WP) [Unreleased]

The Windows Phone leaderboards state that there are 289 Games, but there are only 288 Games. I've tracked this down to Loondon, which the #1 person on the leaderboards has inexplicably completed. Regardless of how he obtained it, it shouldn't be tracked on the leaderboards since it's an Unreleased game, and it appears that it should be excluded as well based on the note on the page:

This title is not considered a game and is therefore excluded from Played and Completed Game counters

I've not checked other Leaderboards to verify other well-known Unreleased games with tracked players, such as Max & The Curse of Brotherhood, but it's possible those are being calculated in as well. This also does not appear to happen with other unreleased games, such as Where's Waldo? [Unreleased] , which do not have the same tag.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 23 June 17 at 23:46
Yes, Max Unreleased currently counts. It didn't use to, so I'm not sure if it's intentional or not.
What can change the nature of a man?
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 23 June 17 at 23:52
I thought it did when I checked before, but wasn't certain.
SpiralGamerpro
SpiralGamerpro
Posted on 24 June 17 at 01:02
Awoo said:
Yes, Max Unreleased currently counts. It didn't use to, so I'm not sure if it's intentional or not.
warning
The people's champion! Well done for an amazing run, and for croaking with dignity. #TeamSporl4lyf - MalibuStacey85
Yin
Yin
Posted on 12 July 17 at 22:19
This is an interesting situation. I'll log it for review. smile
The lesser half of the Yin Yang gaming couple. ;)
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 14 August 17 at 23:32
This should be fixed now, I believe. I was informed that there were changes made around this, and now Loondon isn't showing in the Windows Phone leaderboards (288).
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 15 August 17 at 21:28
Yep, seems like Max no longer counts. Sporl in ruins.
What can change the nature of a man?
oxHARMONxo
oxHARMONxo
Posted on 08 September 17 at 04:17, Edited on 08 September 17 at 04:18 by oxHARMONxo
I know I am reviving a slightly old thread, but should Beat drop also be excluded, as it has never been released to the public? Or has it been excluded and I'm blind? If it appears in the games list of my genre, is it or is it not a part of the board?
#1 for Music/ Rhythm genre completions, TrueAchievement Score, and GamerScore!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.