Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Valkyria Revolution Achievement List Revealed

• MetalNuckMetalNuck737,965
    Posted on 01 July 17 at 21:42
    As a big fan of Chronicles I was excited for this. Then I saw some reviews and gameplay. Dynasty Warriors style combat with an over abundance of loading screens and cutscenes, sometimes in the middle of battle... safe to say I was turned off by it.
  • KedrixKedrix315,247
    Posted on 03 July 17 at 13:18
    I played it for a couple of few hours over the weekend...I liked the game a lot. The cut scenes are frequent, buttttt that's the first hour. Once you get past that first hour, it drops down considerably less. The combat isn't so bad...Dynasty Warriors is mash your thumb and it hurts style combat, this one is just let's slice some things up (and throw a few spells). To me, it's not as manic.

However, the thing I really wish is that there would have been an old fashioned paper game guide that was released at the same time of the game. It would be nice to know some of this crafting ahead of time and give a better explanation of some of these spells. Right now, it's I'll try this and I'll try that and I feel like I'm wasting mats, gold and time giving things a shot so to speak.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads