Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Four More Titles Now Backward Compatible

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic647,401
  • pezboybenpezboyben1,175,450
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 16:23
    Oh man, why weren't any of these the GWG offering?!? I don't own any of them! Glad to see more come out though, feels like it's been slowing down lately.
  • GrantX360GrantX360225,569
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 16:25
    Great to see BC is not forgotten!!!
  • DarthcheweeDarthchewee411,791
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 16:26
    pezboyben said:
    Oh man, why weren't any of these the GWG offering?!? I don't own any of them! Glad to see more come out though, feels like it's been slowing down lately.
    Good question considering both BC games with G4G were made BC back in 2015...
  • matdanmatdan842,297
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 16:33
    Good to see they are almost done with making all AC BC, Liberation won't be far behind. Now we can start to see Driver San Fransisco, Future Soldier, Blacklist, Conviction, Double Agent, GRAW 2, Far Cry 2 and HAWX go BC.

Still doesn't explain why there was such a long time between BC releases given they didn't even put Bro-Hood as GWG.
  • Posted on 27 June 17 at 16:35
    We need Earth Defense Force 2025.
  • LilGurgiLilGurgi403,692
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 16:40
    I enjoyed all of the pre-ACIII games the most. I think it had to do with the overall storylines just being better. The only thing I didn't like was the multiplayer achievements showing their ugly heads. I'm fine with my AC games being solo/campaign.
  • Posted on 27 June 17 at 16:41
    ooooo Radiant Silvergun nice
  • Posted on 27 June 17 at 16:45
    Why isn't Ubisoft letting Splinter Cell go back compat too? cry
  • Posted on 27 June 17 at 16:50
    matdan said:
    Good to see they are almost done with making all AC BC, Liberation won't be far behind. Now we can start to see Driver San Fransisco, Future Soldier, Blacklist, Conviction, Double Agent, GRAW 2, Far Cry 2 and HAWX go BC.

Still doesn't explain why there was such a long time between BC releases given they didn't even put Bro-Hood as GWG.
    Liberation and Double Agent would just be perfect.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl241,242
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 17:00
    Nice, now I can double box Brotherhood.
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,406,161
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 17:06
    matdan said:

could it be, that they were busy working on building the BC-program for the original xbox games before E3?
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 17:14
    TheMaize said:
    matdan said:

could it be, that they were busy working on building the BC-program for the original xbox games before E3?
    and yet they have nothing to show for that either
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,406,161
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 17:19
    Darthchewee said:
    TheMaize said:
    matdan said:

and yet they have nothing to show for that either
    Need to build the emulator, before you can make stuff work on it
  • Posted on 27 June 17 at 17:20
    Supposedly the month off was due to the BC Super Sale they had, and E3. OG Xbox games won't be coming to the program until later in the year, so unless they just wanted to make sure it would work before announcing it, that wouldn't really interfere.

Regardless, we've been getting one or two new batches every week for a very long time, so a month off isn't the end of the world.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 June 17 at 17:29
    matdan said:

Dunno about GRAW but the rest would be very nice! Double Boxing FC2 ftw :P
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 17:30
    Za Pantsupati said:
    Supposedly the month off was due to the BC Super Sale they had, and E3. OG Xbox games won't be coming to the program until later in the year, so unless they just wanted to make sure it would work before announcing it, that wouldn't really interfere.

Regardless, we've been getting one or two new batches every week for a very long time, so a month off isn't the end of the world.
    But it is suspect when in that time period you had one console saying BC is a waste of time and a report that was published saying no one plays BC games.
  • Mi GentiMi Genti209,861
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 17:33
    Yesss brotherhood
  • Posted on 27 June 17 at 17:41
    AC Brotherhood is awesome! My favorite of the series.
  • The 7th ODSTThe 7th ODST740,823
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 17:58
    Trials Evolution plz!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads