Game Discussion: F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon Forum

looking for a serious, dedicated multiplayer partner

AuthorMessage
Maverick Hiro
Maverick Hiro
Posted on 29 June 17 at 00:02
Just recently got the game and im really interested in boosting every mp achievement (got no progress whatsoever in any cheevo as of now.)

Anyone interested please, let me know toast
Skinny Kim Jung
Posted on 19 July 17 at 18:06
I'm always looking for someone to boost. It seems like games like these are very rare to find people to play with, sadly.

When you do find someone, their time conflicts with yours or they don't have the game anymore lol
-Eder St Cool
InfinityOnH1gh
Posted on 19 July 17 at 23:46
I might have some time to do a few multiplayer achievements. I do hate this game, though.
ColumnedJet9
ColumnedJet9
Posted on 01 August 17 at 10:56
Yeah i gotta few one of the kills and negative score to do
Epilepsy Sucks
Posted on 11 August 17 at 01:01
I'm looking for someone as well. Need to knock this game's MP out before it goes offline.
King Kong is *The Room* of video games.
iDuL
iDuL
Posted on 28 April 18 at 22:53
Are you guys still doing this?
iDuL
ItsMeAndyBaines
Posted on 16 July 18 at 07:11
I'm a bit late to the party but shoot me a message if anyone if still up for this, typically about Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings UK time but have some time off coming up so should be a lil more available. :)
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 17 July 18 at 23:24
I will be picking this up around the 26th of July, and am game for the online. US based, -6 GMT, I work 2nd shift (3pm to 11pm) but am free usually all day Friday and Saturday, as well as an hour or two after work other days.
YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
Skinny Kim Jung
Posted on 26 July 18 at 17:46
Hi everyone. I'm still looking to boost this old ass game. My invite it still open and will be until I delete my posts on this thread. Even if it's 2050 lol

My timezone is PST and I can normally play for a few hours during the week since I have a 15 month old who runs my life when he's not sleeping.

10PM thru 12AM PST is the sweet spot but if a session needs extra attention I can go from 9PM thru 1AM PST. I already have several MP achievements but don't mind helping you get the one's I got since there's one where you have to play like 1,000 matches or some shit.

Anyways. Whoever reads this and thinks our times might coincide, please message me. I have the physical copy of this game and won't be selling it till I 100% this god-awful game lol
-Kim Junk
Lord Valoel
Lord Valoel
Posted on 24 August 18 at 13:12
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a multiplayer partner myself for this game. I have to start from scratch in multiplayer, but I do have a turbo controller which will allow me to idle host. I'm normally home from 6PM EST M-F and I can set the game to idle boost during that time. I'd also be willing to work with anyone on the weapon achievements. Then, if the partner feels like it, I can leave my Xbox on for hours at a time with my turbo controller in so that matches can be boosted. I've heard of some doing as many as 500 matches in 3 hours. Weekends I'm typically available all day, but we can work out a time if need be. Feel free to message me on TA or on Xbox Live. Thanks!
Beep boop bop!
Lord Valoel
Lord Valoel
Posted on 04 September 18 at 12:51
Hey Everyone,

I've found my partner for this game so I'm taking my offer off the table. Thanks anyway!
Beep boop bop!
iN5iDiOU5 iRi5H
Posted on 19 October 18 at 01:26
I've recently picked up 2 copies of this game so I can double box. If you're wondering why the hell I would go out of my way to play this it's because I have OCD. I'll be starting from scratch. I'm Central time zone, message me if anyone's interested in boosting.
iN5iDiOU5 iRi5H
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.