The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Ultimate Game Sale [UPDATED]

• KanjiKokaKanjiKoka334,646
    Posted on 02 July 17 at 19:26
    JMJimmy said:
    WebMan said:
    I don't know why so many people complain about this Ultimate Game Sale. With 100's of games on sale, there must be some games that anyone would want. I just bought 7 games, so I am happy. smile
    It's 315 games/dlc... there are over 4500 games alone not including DLC. Of the 315 only what, ~20-30 are over 50% off? It's lame and overpriced.
    You're my boy Jimmy! Tell 'em! ??
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • J4M35J4M35128,396
    Posted on 02 July 17 at 19:39
    meh.
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath590,356
    Posted on 02 July 17 at 20:53
    TehMeatyWalrus said:
    Has anyone else realized that these huge sales always sell the same games at the same discounts over and over again??
    Nope, your the only one that noticed that facepalm

Another ultimate let down, microsoft wouldn't know what a sale is if it kick them in the balls. Same ole tired and over priced garbage. I saw NOTHING worth buying in this sale especially at those prices.
  • MassonMasson755,145
    Posted on 02 July 17 at 21:02
    whats been added? cry
  • Posted on 03 July 17 at 01:20
    Forza Motorsports 6 looks like a super good deal with all that content. Anyone thinking it might go lower than $32 this year?
  • neeker75neeker751,904,154
    Posted on 03 July 17 at 01:44
    I ended up getting only Spheroids so far. I think it seems to cost more than when it was on sale the last time? I may be wrong.
  • EurydaceEurydace652,644
    Posted on 03 July 17 at 06:25
    A4TH BrokenHalo said:
    Forza Motorsports 6 looks like a super good deal with all that content. Anyone thinking it might go lower than $32 this year?
    Undoubtedly it will go lower this year. But not until winter I'd wager.
  • Posted on 03 July 17 at 13:29
    Eurydace said:
    A4TH BrokenHalo said:
    Undoubtedly it will go lower this year. But not until winter I'd wager.
    Yeah, I'm hoping that with Forza Motorsports 7 coming out later this year, that all the Forza content will have some kind of sale on it around that time. Would be nice to get the FH3 ultimate edition for this price at some point.
  • EveryBaseEveryBase543,386
    Posted on 03 July 17 at 15:29
    PhillipWendell said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Lotta these games look cool but where are the demos? I see no "TRY" feature on most of them. I'm getting tired of having to pirate every indy game to try it out when there used to be demos n shit. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this and I do honestly uninstall and delete them once iv made my purchasing decision, I know its a taboo subject but would u buy a car before driving it? Watching the player clips at the bottom don't accurately represent a game.

On the Positive I tried Subnautica and loved it and made my purchase would just have been so much easier doing it legit and from xbox...... /endrant facepalm
    Microsoft's answer to that is their new return policy they're testing. It'll allow you to return a game if you don't like it as long as:

- You must return the unwanted game or app in the first 14 days after purchasing it.
    - You must have less than 2 hours of play time on the game across all accounts.
    - DLC, season passes, and add-ons are not eligible.
    - You must actually download and launch the game or app before you can request a refund.
    - Microsoft says that certain, unspecified Windows 10 apps will not work with the self-service return system.
    - Finally, “Microsoft reserves the right to block access for users who abuse self-service refunds.”
    Ty for this. I have 2 issues thou one of which being the achievements tag to your account so if you decide for the refund you have an incomplete to your account second trusting Microsoft to uphold I do not.

Try feature required for every game still wins IMO. Demos like the 360 days were simple and effective. Just sayin. wink
  • Posted on 03 July 17 at 18:39, Edited on 03 July 17 at 19:07 by HawkeyeBarry20
    GameStop is selling Mass Effect Andromeda for $20 right now.

Edit* Amazon prime is selling at $20 too.
  • BegFourMercyBegFourMercy1,258,714
    Posted on 03 July 17 at 23:18
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    GameStop is selling Mass Effect Andromeda for $20 right now.

Edit* Amazon prime is selling at $20 too.
    It will be in the EA vault pretty soon. I will wait for that.
  • matdanmatdan862,275
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 04:58
    Any opinions on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided?
  • ghostlymostlyghostlymostly2,749,281
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 08:13
    soooooo what's been updated?
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL500,762
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 08:59
    ghostlymostly said:
    Wondering the same thing here
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483373,732
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 09:00
    Ereaser NL said:
    ghostlymostly said:
    Wondering the same thing here
    Yeah this is getting silly now. There have been a few updates over the week and we have no way of seeing what's changed at a glance. Some more info would be useful please.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 05 July 17 at 10:21
    That ain't no sale them games still cost to much
  • Brushwagg42Brushwagg42241,459
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 10:22
    Not the most impressive sale by any stretch, but I still got Overcooked. Best €12 I've spent in a loooong time.
  • Mad HecticMad Hectic488,596
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 10:33
    ALL UK prices are incorrect on this post.
  • Posted on 05 July 17 at 10:55
    Mad Hectic said:
    They do not include the 10% extra for gold members, that could be why?
  • MattQuin89MattQuin89695,083
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 11:01
    Elemant Zero said:
    Mad Hectic said:
    They do not include the 10% extra for gold members, that could be why?
    Probably. Mainly because he is one of many people who didn't read the big, bold sentence at the top of the article.

Xbox Live Gold members will receive an additional discount to the prices indicated below.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads