The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Ultimate Game Sale [UPDATED]

AuthorMessage
Scrapcan
Scrapcan
Posted on 29 June 17 at 22:49
Far Cry 4 + Far Cry Primal Bundle and Riptide GP: Renegade.
Soon I will shed this skin, turn to the devil, then I'll never reminisce.
A Navy of Ducks
MisterRareSteak said:
Phew, nothing of interest, off to the backlog then.
This^ (Is what I tell myself daily and then my ADHD kicks in and I buy a new arcade game)
xGamBeaTx
xGamBeaTx
WebChimp UK said:
xGamBeaTx said:
no season passes as usual, so lame :/
Keep in mind that we ran our scans a little early as it looked as though some things had gone live - we're going to be running more scans throughout the night, so keep checking back. smile
Past sales barerly had any, I doubt this would be any different. MS hates ppl who buy games on discs, period :P
Gaming stream at - http://www.twitch.tv/gambeat Normal Playthroughs, Achievements, sometimes crazy challenges.
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 29 June 17 at 22:50
Thimbleweed Park and Snake Pass are both steals at that price, especially since both devs are even now continuing to listen to consumer feedback and improve things. Both have had significant improvements over the last few days.

For me? Not a lot. I know DOOM is a steal, but I'm just not an FPS guy even for such a landmark title.

I'll pick up Abzu and Voodoo Vince probably.

The Witness remains intriguing but holy hell, it could really do with a more significant discount considering the issues I've heard people having with it. Games with far more consistently good reviews have discounted deeper. Mind you, it was far too expensive at RRP anyway.
TXsportsGamer83
Posted on 29 June 17 at 22:52
CODBO3 Deluxe edition 70?! WTF! angryangryangry
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 29 June 17 at 22:56
WebChimp UK said:
xGamBeaTx said:
no season passes as usual, so lame :/
Keep in mind that we ran our scans a little early as it looked as though some things had gone live - we're going to be running more scans throughout the night, so keep checking back. smile
Does that include wrong pricing too?! roll
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
Because Im Ryan
Posted on 29 June 17 at 22:57
All I'd like is for Sheltered (Win 10) Achievements to go on sale..
"I should go."
Forever Unclean
Posted on 29 June 17 at 22:58
CoD prices seem to take forever to drop digitally. Ghosts for the 360 if still $40 for some reason. laugh
billbillbill
billbillbill
Posted on 29 June 17 at 22:59
*Something-something* Sale bad! *something* Boo, Microsoft! *something*.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:00, Edited on 29 June 17 at 23:05 by Rhyolitic
And here me thinking "Ultimate Game Sale" would have some decent discounts, on something like RE7, Watch Dogs 2, FF XV Season Pass, or Bulletstorm. These sale prices are pathetic.

I also love how the Fallout 4 Season Pass, even on sale, is still more expensive than it was before the price bump.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:07
xPut Name Herex said:
Minor glitch: Quantum Break under Xbox One Games should be 40% off as displayed, not 60%.
And Halo 5 is half off, but listed as 0% in this list.
Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
nuxx au
nuxx au
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:09
Dying Light bundle seems pretty fantastic value to me, and seems cheaper on AU store ($25.98) than TA is currently reporting ($32.48), and by more than just extra 10% discount for Gold. I'm buying.
Fuzzy Churro
Fuzzy Churro
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:13
Wasn't GTA V usually on sale for $30 in previous sales?
Crimson Drifter
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:15
I was worried I was going to spend a shit load of money on this sale... glad its not the case!

I'll be getting The Little Acre... thats it.

Albeit, there are a few good deals on some other stuff, but its on stuff I've already bought.
Your achievements are belong to us!
Maxumilli0n
Maxumilli0n
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:18
lol....lol
Zalexzy
Zalexzy
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:20
And negative people were right, once again. My wallet thanks.

Though thinking about Thimbleweed Park, as I want to support guys who made it, and it's biggest discount so far.
Vito084
Vito084
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:21
ABZU On Windows 10 is on sale for £10 40% off
Got to love stackable games :P
TurtleHermit0
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:26
Well, as predicted, it's poor. It's mainly just the same games re-hashed. These so called ultimate sales are terrible, we just get the same games and if there is anything new, it's really expensive and not worth it.
YaIrishMick96
YaIrishMick96
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:27
The main grievance I have after looking through this is that I could probably have named about 90% of the sale and most of it is barely discounted. I remember picking up DS3 for the exact same price last Christmas for f*cks sake laugh
One does not simply stop playing xbox
GruffleGrinder
Posted on 29 June 17 at 23:29
TehMeatyWalrus said:
Has anyone else realized that these huge sales always sell the same games at the same discounts over and over again??
I actually find that these sales are more expensive that the weekly sales, not even the same.

i can pick out loads that i have had cheaper on weeklys sales.

Little Acre was about £3.50 a couple of weeks ago just as an example
Cheers 'n' Beers
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.