The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale

• Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:19Permalink
    The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:23Permalink
    If you dont pick up beautiful Katamari...you dont truly love videogames
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:23, Edited on 30 June 17 at 01:25 by JeDiMlnDTrlcksPermalink
    AC: Rogue will be GWG within 16 months 1000% guaranteed, so if you have a backlog already, don't waste your $.

I think it's been on sale this year alone 3-4 times already, greatest bait ever, one I ain't taking.
  • gobey17gobey17775,780
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:42, Edited on 30 June 17 at 01:44 by gobey17Permalink
    There's one or two uncommon games here but the letdown is the severe lack of dlc, apart from the same obvious ones each time. :(
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666175,492
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:48Permalink
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    AC: Rogue will be GWG within 16 months 1000% guaranteed, so if you have a backlog already, don't waste your $.

I think it's been on sale this year alone 3-4 times already, greatest bait ever, one I ain't taking.
    You're banking on a year and 4 months time period? Someone could buy and finish it 30 times in that time frame.
  • TerrinTerrin2,192,474
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:53Permalink
    Zorlac0666 said:
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:

You're banking on a year and 4 months time period? Someone could buy and finish it 30 times in that time frame.
    he is more referring to if you plan to put it in a big backlog . You may as well wait
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:55Permalink
    Evil within at 35.99? I got a physical copy brand new at walmart for 9.99
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:56Permalink
    Still no CODBO1 DLC?! TOTAL BS! angry
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:57Permalink
    Zorlac0666 said:
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:

lmao!!!!
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:01Permalink
    Any cheap, quick completions here anyone would like to point out?
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:07Permalink
    Zorlac0666 said:
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:

I've seen hundreds of posts from people saying something along the lines of "I bought x game on a sale y time ago and did not even open it and now it's GWG grrr".

These days, people buy games out of impulsion and more for collecting than playing them, so yeah you might as well wait if you have 20 games in the backlog or more....

But, what I said was a suggestion based on patterns I've seen. If you want to spend 10$ on it, go ahead.
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:14Permalink
    I wish Fable 1 was backwards compatibility....
    Ask me about my rock collection.
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK562,077
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:15Permalink
    Woody Piddle said:
    If you dont pick up beautiful Katamari...you dont truly love videogames
    One of my first and favourite Xbox 360 games! toast
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:17Permalink
    sleep
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666175,492
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:20Permalink
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:

I've seen hundreds of posts from people saying something along the lines of "I bought x game on a sale y time ago and did not even open it and now it's GWG grrr".

These days, people buy games out of impulsion and more for collecting than playing them, so yeah you might as well wait if you have 20 games in the backlog or more....

But, what I said was a suggestion based on patterns I've seen. If you want to spend 10$ on it, go ahead.
    Yeah, if you're banking on that year and a half wait, then I'd say you're better off getting it now.
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:31Permalink
    PhillipWendell said:
    Any cheap, quick completions here anyone would like to point out?
    Brothers, Bully, The Darkness II... But you can easily find a mint physical version of Darkness II for half the price.
  • CornerscoutCornerscout568,440
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:43Permalink
    It's weird when there's an ultimate sale and I already have everything I'm interested in. I don't like saving money. laugh
    Among the best in my state and the world. I blog about it, and I tweet about things I take interest in: @Cornerscout
  • TMARamaTMARama465,421
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:52Permalink
    If for some reason there are some people out there who haven't played Enslaved: Odyssey to the West yet, this sale gives them no excuse to not change that. It's a great story with some interesting characters, and if you're here, you'll also probably enjoy the achievements.
  • HermitXBHermitXB109,868
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:55Permalink
    A lot deals for the 360 are 10x more appealing than the ones for the Xbox One.
  • Dragonborn GearDragonborn Gear1,147,943
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 03:00, Edited on 30 June 17 at 03:03 by Dragonborn GearPermalink
    Zorlac0666 said:
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:

Yeah, if you're banking on that year and a half wait, then I'd say you're better off getting it now.
    With over 100 games in my backlog... I am more than happy to wait 16 months. (That's about 2700 hours with estimates placed on each of the games I own and have not yet played.) There is no logic that would support me buying this now. It's not as though it will never go on sale again in that time even if it doesn't go GWG or have a base price reduction. Truth be told, this game would go nearer to the bottom of my log for games I want to play. Therefore, I would be waiting a long time before playing it anyways.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.