The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale
Wumbo Woody
Wumbo Woody
Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:23
If you dont pick up beautiful Katamari...you dont truly love videogames
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:23, Edited on 30 June 17 at 01:25 by JeDiMlnDTrlcks
AC: Rogue will be GWG within 16 months 1000% guaranteed, so if you have a backlog already, don't waste your $.

I think it's been on sale this year alone 3-4 times already, greatest bait ever, one I ain't taking.
gobey17
gobey17
Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:42, Edited on 30 June 17 at 01:44 by gobey17
There's one or two uncommon games here but the letdown is the severe lack of dlc, apart from the same obvious ones each time. :(
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:48
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
AC: Rogue will be GWG within 16 months 1000% guaranteed, so if you have a backlog already, don't waste your $.

I think it's been on sale this year alone 3-4 times already, greatest bait ever, one I ain't taking.
You're banking on a year and 4 months time period? Someone could buy and finish it 30 times in that time frame.
Terrin
Terrin
Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:53
Zorlac0666 said:
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:

You're banking on a year and 4 months time period? Someone could buy and finish it 30 times in that time frame.
he is more referring to if you plan to put it in a big backlog . You may as well wait
YouCantSaveHer
Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:55
Evil within at 35.99? I got a physical copy brand new at walmart for 9.99
Obtained the shadows rushed me.
TXsportsGamer83
Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:56
Still no CODBO1 DLC?! TOTAL BS! angry
WHITESOXFALIFE
Posted on 30 June 17 at 01:57
Zorlac0666 said:
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:

lmao!!!!
PhillipWendell
Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:01
Any cheap, quick completions here anyone would like to point out?
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:07
Zorlac0666 said:
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:

I've seen hundreds of posts from people saying something along the lines of "I bought x game on a sale y time ago and did not even open it and now it's GWG grrr".

These days, people buy games out of impulsion and more for collecting than playing them, so yeah you might as well wait if you have 20 games in the backlog or more....

But, what I said was a suggestion based on patterns I've seen. If you want to spend 10$ on it, go ahead.
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:14
I wish Fable 1 was backwards compatibility....
Ask me about my rock collection.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:15
Woody Piddle said:
If you dont pick up beautiful Katamari...you dont truly love videogames
One of my first and favourite Xbox 360 games! toast
TearsOfAClown9
Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:17
sleep
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:20
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
Zorlac0666 said:
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:

I've seen hundreds of posts from people saying something along the lines of "I bought x game on a sale y time ago and did not even open it and now it's GWG grrr".

These days, people buy games out of impulsion and more for collecting than playing them, so yeah you might as well wait if you have 20 games in the backlog or more....

But, what I said was a suggestion based on patterns I've seen. If you want to spend 10$ on it, go ahead.
Yeah, if you're banking on that year and a half wait, then I'd say you're better off getting it now.
Mannschaft570
Mannschaft570
Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:31
PhillipWendell said:
Any cheap, quick completions here anyone would like to point out?
Brothers, Bully, The Darkness II... But you can easily find a mint physical version of Darkness II for half the price.
Cornerscout
Cornerscout
Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:43
It's weird when there's an ultimate sale and I already have everything I'm interested in. I don't like saving money. laugh
Among the best in my state and the world. I blog about it, and I tweet about things I take interest in: @Cornerscout
TMARama
TMARama
Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:52
If for some reason there are some people out there who haven't played Enslaved: Odyssey to the West yet, this sale gives them no excuse to not change that. It's a great story with some interesting characters, and if you're here, you'll also probably enjoy the achievements.
TurtleHermit0
Posted on 30 June 17 at 02:55
A lot deals for the 360 are 10x more appealing than the ones for the Xbox One.
Dragonborn Gear
Posted on 30 June 17 at 03:00, Edited on 30 June 17 at 03:03 by Dragonborn Gear
Zorlac0666 said:
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
Zorlac0666 said:
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:

Yeah, if you're banking on that year and a half wait, then I'd say you're better off getting it now.
With over 100 games in my backlog... I am more than happy to wait 16 months. (That's about 2700 hours with estimates placed on each of the games I own and have not yet played.) There is no logic that would support me buying this now. It's not as though it will never go on sale again in that time even if it doesn't go GWG or have a base price reduction. Truth be told, this game would go nearer to the bottom of my log for games I want to play. Therefore, I would be waiting a long time before playing it anyways.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.