The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale

  • AlahertAlahert803,936
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 09:42Permalink
    Some games had better prices in older sales, nothing interesting imo.
    TWiN$ 777
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 10:14Permalink
    Outsider Fenix said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Why won't these assholes put Injustice on sale, ever?
    March 2016, May 2016, July 2016, Sept 2016, Dec 2016
    When was Injustice Backwards Compatible during those times? Idiot.
    Who's talking about Back Compat? Idiot. wink
    Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan677,990
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 10:33Permalink
    Time to get the Gears 2 DLC Season Pass (was using an other account by now).
  • KANEFAN84KANEFAN84209,516
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 10:37Permalink
    Some of the prices for this supposed sale are ridiculous. £7.50 for Bioshock? £8 for Risen 3? Dream on Microsoft.
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666175,840
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 10:41Permalink
    Outsider Fenix said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Why won't these assholes put Injustice on sale, ever?
    March 2016, May 2016, July 2016, Sept 2016, Dec 2016
    When was Injustice Backwards Compatible during those times? Idiot.
    No need for that man, you never said BC, you said on sale.
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 11:29Permalink
    my wallet is happy cause it's almost the same thing over and over and over again
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666175,840
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 11:44Permalink
    AbyssArtorias85 said:
    my wallet is happy cause it's almost the same thing over and over and over again
    There's so many new 360 games to add new sales for though right?
  • Dr Peach PDr Peach P154,117
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 11:57, Edited on 30 June 17 at 11:59 by Dr Peach PPermalink
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Why won't these assholes put Injustice on sale, ever?
    March 2016, May 2016, July 2016, Sept 2016, Dec 2016
    When was Injustice Backwards Compatible during those times? Idiot.
    No need for that man, you never said BC, you said on sale.
    6 months worth of not going on sale is a pretty long time. Sorry you guys need everything typed out in complete detail. Who knew adding one extra word would bring out the know it alls? And to think my original post didn't have "ever" at the end facepalm
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666175,840
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 12:01Permalink
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Why won't these assholes put Injustice on sale, ever?
    March 2016, May 2016, July 2016, Sept 2016, Dec 2016
    When was Injustice Backwards Compatible during those times? Idiot.
    No need for that man, you never said BC, you said on sale.
    6 months worth of not going on sale is a pretty long time. Sorry you guys need everything typed out in complete detail. Who knew adding one extra word would bring out the know it alls? And to think my original post didn't have "ever" at the end facepalm
    That extra word changed the entire meaning of what you said, so yes it matters. Also your insult wasn't needed at all. Face it, you got called out for your trolling, and now you're mad. Move on, and don't make this worse on yourself.
  • WhataLumpV2WhataLumpV2292,465
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 12:28Permalink
    Microsoft appears to be totally out of touch.

    A trip to your nearest second-hand store will get you physical copies of the games cheaper than on this 'Ultimate Sale'.

    It seems they think we are all stupid, gullible idiots with very short memory spans.
  • Tatl360Tatl360259,737
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 13:30Permalink
    Not much that I want. Most retail games.
    It seems XBLA is on hold. Maybe for games with gold.
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 13:58Permalink
    Considering Tales of Vesperia and Streetfighter x Tekken

    Are these worth playing today?
  • InundatedDadInundatedDad200,107
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 14:19, Edited on 30 June 17 at 14:20 by InundatedDadPermalink
    WhataLumpV2 said:
    Microsoft appears to be totally out of touch.

    A trip to your nearest second-hand store will get you physical copies of the games cheaper than on this 'Ultimate Sale'.

    It seems they think we are all stupid, gullible idiots with very short memory spans.
    You and I (and most people on gaming sites) are in the minority as "educated shoppers". This sale is not targeted at us. Microsoft knows there are plenty of people who will just buy a game because it is on sale. Those purchasers are definitely not looking at past sales to see if it has been cheaper.
  • halohogghalohogg102,073
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 14:43Permalink
    InundatedDad said:
    WhataLumpV2 said:
    Microsoft appears to be totally out of touch.

    A trip to your nearest second-hand store will get you physical copies of the games cheaper than on this 'Ultimate Sale'.

    It seems they think we are all stupid, gullible idiots with very short memory spans.
    You and I (and most people on gaming sites) are in the minority as "educated shoppers". This sale is not targeted at us. Microsoft knows there are plenty of people who will just buy a game because it is on sale. Those purchasers are definitely not looking at past sales to see if it has been cheaper.
    The physical disk business IS drying up though. Like "Blockbuster" eventually digital downloads will be the only norm. I'm Ok with that, but my 360 120 Gb H/D doesn't like it.
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666175,840
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 15:07Permalink
    halohogg said:
    InundatedDad said:
    WhataLumpV2 said:
    Microsoft appears to be totally out of touch.

    A trip to your nearest second-hand store will get you physical copies of the games cheaper than on this 'Ultimate Sale'.

    It seems they think we are all stupid, gullible idiots with very short memory spans.
    You and I (and most people on gaming sites) are in the minority as "educated shoppers". This sale is not targeted at us. Microsoft knows there are plenty of people who will just buy a game because it is on sale. Those purchasers are definitely not looking at past sales to see if it has been cheaper.
    The physical disk business IS drying up though. Like "Blockbuster" eventually digital downloads will be the only norm. I'm Ok with that, but my 360 120 Gb H/D doesn't like it.
    External storage is dirt cheap.
  • DAN5KI97DAN5KI97378,274
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 15:53Permalink
    I just want halo reach DLC to go on sale! Fed up of the telltale games always going on sale warning
    DAN5KI97
  • Dr Peach PDr Peach P154,117
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 15:54Permalink
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Why won't these assholes put Injustice on sale, ever?
    March 2016, May 2016, July 2016, Sept 2016, Dec 2016
    When was Injustice Backwards Compatible during those times? Idiot.
    No need for that man, you never said BC, you said on sale.
    6 months worth of not going on sale is a pretty long time. Sorry you guys need everything typed out in complete detail. Who knew adding one extra word would bring out the know it alls? And to think my original post didn't have "ever" at the end facepalm
    That extra word changed the entire meaning of what you said, so yes it matters. Also your insult wasn't needed at all. Face it, you got called out for your trolling, and now you're mad. Move on, and don't make this worse on yourself.
    It only changes it for someone who wants to take it completely literal. At some point every game has probably gone on sale. Shouldn't say that though because someone will actually go and fact check that because they have nothing better to do.
    And get a grip. Calling someone an idiot for wanting to be a know it all isn't trolling.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 30 June 17 at 16:09Permalink
    halohogg said:
    InundatedDad said:
    WhataLumpV2 said:
    Microsoft appears to be totally out of touch.

    A trip to your nearest second-hand store will get you physical copies of the games cheaper than on this 'Ultimate Sale'.

    It seems they think we are all stupid, gullible idiots with very short memory spans.
    You and I (and most people on gaming sites) are in the minority as "educated shoppers". This sale is not targeted at us. Microsoft knows there are plenty of people who will just buy a game because it is on sale. Those purchasers are definitely not looking at past sales to see if it has been cheaper.
    The physical disk business IS drying up though. Like "Blockbuster" eventually digital downloads will be the only norm. I'm Ok with that, but my 360 120 Gb H/D doesn't like it.
    Discs will be around for a long time yet. Hardly drying up. Some people rely solely on discs.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666175,840
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 16:18Permalink
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Why won't these assholes put Injustice on sale, ever?
    March 2016, May 2016, July 2016, Sept 2016, Dec 2016
    When was Injustice Backwards Compatible during those times? Idiot.
    No need for that man, you never said BC, you said on sale.
    6 months worth of not going on sale is a pretty long time. Sorry you guys need everything typed out in complete detail. Who knew adding one extra word would bring out the know it alls? And to think my original post didn't have "ever" at the end facepalm
    That extra word changed the entire meaning of what you said, so yes it matters. Also your insult wasn't needed at all. Face it, you got called out for your trolling, and now you're mad. Move on, and don't make this worse on yourself.
    It only changes it for someone who wants to take it completely literal. At some point every game has probably gone on sale. Shouldn't say that though because someone will actually go and fact check that because they have nothing better to do.
    And get a grip. Calling someone an idiot for wanting to be a know it all isn't trolling.
    it is absolutely the definition of trolling. You had no reason to insult him. You never mentioned sales, then called him an idiot for calling you out on that. Seriously, grow up. You dont' belong on a public forum if you can't act better than this.
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL379,282
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 17:21Permalink
    Terrin said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    AC: Rogue will be GWG within 16 months 1000% guaranteed, so if you have a backlog already, don't waste your $.

    I think it's been on sale this year alone 3-4 times already, greatest bait ever, one I ain't taking.
    You're banking on a year and 4 months time period? Someone could buy and finish it 30 times in that time frame.
    he is more referring to if you plan to put it in a big backlog . You may as well wait
    It's been on sale for less as well
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.