The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale

AuthorMessage
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 30 June 17 at 09:42
Some games had better prices in older sales, nothing interesting imo.
TWiN$ 777
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 30 June 17 at 10:14
Outsider Fenix said:
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
Why won't these assholes put Injustice on sale, ever?
March 2016, May 2016, July 2016, Sept 2016, Dec 2016
When was Injustice Backwards Compatible during those times? Idiot.
Who's talking about Back Compat? Idiot. wink
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 30 June 17 at 10:33
Time to get the Gears 2 DLC Season Pass (was using an other account by now).
KANEFAN84
KANEFAN84
Posted on 30 June 17 at 10:37
Some of the prices for this supposed sale are ridiculous. £7.50 for Bioshock? £8 for Risen 3? Dream on Microsoft.
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 30 June 17 at 10:41
Outsider Fenix said:
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
No need for that man, you never said BC, you said on sale.
AbyssArtorias85
Posted on 30 June 17 at 11:29
my wallet is happy cause it's almost the same thing over and over and over again
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 30 June 17 at 11:44
AbyssArtorias85 said:
my wallet is happy cause it's almost the same thing over and over and over again
There's so many new 360 games to add new sales for though right?
DutRank
DutRank
Posted on 30 June 17 at 11:57, Edited on 30 June 17 at 11:59 by DutRank
Zorlac0666 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
6 months worth of not going on sale is a pretty long time. Sorry you guys need everything typed out in complete detail. Who knew adding one extra word would bring out the know it alls? And to think my original post didn't have "ever" at the end facepalm
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 30 June 17 at 12:01
Outsider Fenix said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
6 months worth of not going on sale is a pretty long time. Sorry you guys need everything typed out in complete detail. Who knew adding one extra word would bring out the know it alls? And to think my original post didn't have "ever" at the end facepalm
That extra word changed the entire meaning of what you said, so yes it matters. Also your insult wasn't needed at all. Face it, you got called out for your trolling, and now you're mad. Move on, and don't make this worse on yourself.
WhataLumpV2
WhataLumpV2
Posted on 30 June 17 at 12:28
Microsoft appears to be totally out of touch.

A trip to your nearest second-hand store will get you physical copies of the games cheaper than on this 'Ultimate Sale'.

It seems they think we are all stupid, gullible idiots with very short memory spans.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 30 June 17 at 13:30
Not much that I want. Most retail games.
It seems XBLA is on hold. Maybe for games with gold.
Crooked Cracker
Posted on 30 June 17 at 13:58
Considering Tales of Vesperia and Streetfighter x Tekken

Are these worth playing today?
InundatedDad
InundatedDad
Posted on 30 June 17 at 14:19, Edited on 30 June 17 at 14:20 by InundatedDad
WhataLumpV2 said:

A trip to your nearest second-hand store will get you physical copies of the games cheaper than on this 'Ultimate Sale'.

It seems they think we are all stupid, gullible idiots with very short memory spans.
You and I (and most people on gaming sites) are in the minority as "educated shoppers". This sale is not targeted at us. Microsoft knows there are plenty of people who will just buy a game because it is on sale. Those purchasers are definitely not looking at past sales to see if it has been cheaper.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 30 June 17 at 14:43
InundatedDad said:
WhataLumpV2 said:

You and I (and most people on gaming sites) are in the minority as "educated shoppers". This sale is not targeted at us. Microsoft knows there are plenty of people who will just buy a game because it is on sale. Those purchasers are definitely not looking at past sales to see if it has been cheaper.
The physical disk business IS drying up though. Like "Blockbuster" eventually digital downloads will be the only norm. I'm Ok with that, but my 360 120 Gb H/D doesn't like it.
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 30 June 17 at 15:07
halohogg said:
InundatedDad said:
WhataLumpV2 said:

The physical disk business IS drying up though. Like "Blockbuster" eventually digital downloads will be the only norm. I'm Ok with that, but my 360 120 Gb H/D doesn't like it.
External storage is dirt cheap.
DAN5KI97
DAN5KI97
Posted on 30 June 17 at 15:53
I just want halo reach DLC to go on sale! Fed up of the telltale games always going on sale warning
DAN5KI97
DutRank
DutRank
Posted on 30 June 17 at 15:54
Zorlac0666 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
That extra word changed the entire meaning of what you said, so yes it matters. Also your insult wasn't needed at all. Face it, you got called out for your trolling, and now you're mad. Move on, and don't make this worse on yourself.
It only changes it for someone who wants to take it completely literal. At some point every game has probably gone on sale. Shouldn't say that though because someone will actually go and fact check that because they have nothing better to do.
And get a grip. Calling someone an idiot for wanting to be a know it all isn't trolling.
YouCantSaveHer
Posted on 30 June 17 at 16:09
halohogg said:
InundatedDad said:
WhataLumpV2 said:

Discs will be around for a long time yet. Hardly drying up. Some people rely solely on discs.
Obtained the shadows rushed me.
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 30 June 17 at 16:18
Outsider Fenix said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
It only changes it for someone who wants to take it completely literal. At some point every game has probably gone on sale. Shouldn't say that though because someone will actually go and fact check that because they have nothing better to do.
And get a grip. Calling someone an idiot for wanting to be a know it all isn't trolling.
it is absolutely the definition of trolling. You had no reason to insult him. You never mentioned sales, then called him an idiot for calling you out on that. Seriously, grow up. You dont' belong on a public forum if you can't act better than this.
Ereaser NL
Ereaser NL
Posted on 30 June 17 at 17:21
Terrin said:
Zorlac0666 said:
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
AC: Rogue will be GWG within 16 months 1000% guaranteed, so if you have a backlog already, don't waste your $.

I think it's been on sale this year alone 3-4 times already, greatest bait ever, one I ain't taking.
You're banking on a year and 4 months time period? Someone could buy and finish it 30 times in that time frame.
he is more referring to if you plan to put it in a big backlog . You may as well wait
It's been on sale for less as well
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.