The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale

AuthorMessage
CompleteKurisu
Posted on 30 June 17 at 17:33
I would recommend Eternal Sonata at that price. It's fun, it's silly, it's bright, it's colorful, and with a walkthrough, it's an easy (not quick) completion.
Mannschaft570
Mannschaft570
Posted on 30 June 17 at 17:49
Crooked Cracker said:
Considering Tales of Vesperia and Streetfighter x Tekken

Are these worth playing today?
Both are very good games, even though they can be very grindy achievement wise (item collections in ToV that take forever, perform x combos/finishes in SFxT; it's not as bad as Super Street Fighter IV though).
DutRank
DutRank
Posted on 30 June 17 at 18:41, Edited on 30 June 17 at 18:41 by DutRank
Zorlac0666 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Outsider Fenix said:
Why won't these assholes put Injustice on sale, ever?
March 2016, May 2016, July 2016, Sept 2016, Dec 2016
When was Injustice Backwards Compatible during those times? Idiot.
No need for that man, you never said BC, you said on sale.
6 months worth of not going on sale is a pretty long time. Sorry you guys need everything typed out in complete detail. Who knew adding one extra word would bring out the know it alls? And to think my original post didn't have "ever" at the end facepalm
That extra word changed the entire meaning of what you said, so yes it matters. Also your insult wasn't needed at all. Face it, you got called out for your trolling, and now you're mad. Move on, and don't make this worse on yourself.
It only changes it for someone who wants to take it completely literal. At some point every game has probably gone on sale. Shouldn't say that though because someone will actually go and fact check that because they have nothing better to do.
And get a grip. Calling someone an idiot for wanting to be a know it all isn't trolling.
it is absolutely the definition of trolling. You had no reason to insult him. You never mentioned sales, then called him an idiot for calling you out on that. Seriously, grow up. You dont' belong on a public forum if you can't act better than this.
Lol you seem to butt in to every argument that pops up in these threads. Or when someone doesn't have the same opinion as you so please don't talk to me about not belonging on a public forum. Anyways you're dragging this further and further off topic so have a good one.
Bikerlemon
Bikerlemon
Posted on 30 June 17 at 18:53
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West has a great discount for those who didn't played by now. Too bad that the DLC is never on sale :(
Crooked Cracker
Posted on 30 June 17 at 20:15
Mannschaft570 said:
Crooked Cracker said:
Considering Tales of Vesperia and Streetfighter x Tekken

Are these worth playing today?
Both are very good games, even though they can be very grindy achievement wise (item collections in ToV that take forever, perform x combos/finishes in SFxT; it's not as bad as Super Street Fighter IV though).
Aight thanks man, I got em plus Crackdown, Spec Ops and Saints Row 2. At these prices it's hard to stop buying. Hopefully these will become BC as well.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 30 June 17 at 22:07
Thank goodness there is nothing here, bought 3 games in the Xbox sale, that's enough for now.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 01 July 17 at 03:07
I found Bully: Scholarship Edition Achievements to be funny and a lot of fun. Great to see it on sale and I recommend it to anyone who doesn't already have it.
X8BIT ScorpionX
Posted on 01 July 17 at 11:27
WhataLumpV2 said:
Microsoft appears to be totally out of touch.

A trip to your nearest second-hand store will get you physical copies of the games cheaper than on this 'Ultimate Sale'.

It seems they think we are all stupid, gullible idiots with very short memory spans.
Street Fighter x Tekken is either 21 or 30 bucks second hand for me.
And there was a huge whale and it was all like MWAAAAA which made it super scary!
xCEL7IC ZOMBIEx
Posted on 01 July 17 at 12:39
why dont they ever put the Evil Within DLCs on sale?crylaugh
xMARCx
xMARCx
Posted on 01 July 17 at 14:32
Dragon's Dogma came up as US$ 7.49 instead of US$ 10.49.

It was a nice surprise! clap

Did this happen for anyone else?
Don't buy new games... if you can wait 9 months and clean out your backlog you'll save $50.
AbyssalOrc33
AbyssalOrc33
Posted on 01 July 17 at 16:08
xMARCx said:
Dragon's Dogma came up as US$ 7.49 instead of US$ 10.49.

It was a nice surprise! clap

Did this happen for anyone else?
Well if you happen to have a gold subscription you do save an extra 10%....

On another note looks like I might get Tomb Raider Anniversary! It's cheaper here then I've seen in stores.
PistolMcAwesome
Posted on 01 July 17 at 18:08, Edited on 01 July 17 at 18:13 by PistolMcAwesome
If you're a fan of RPGs, I would highly recommend grabbing Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, and Blue Dragon at those prices. Great games!
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 01 July 17 at 20:07
PistolMcAwesome said:
If you're a fan of RPGs, I would highly recommend grabbing Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, and Blue Dragon at those prices. Great games!
And Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen!
Dj ayresey
Dj ayresey
Posted on 01 July 17 at 22:37
I've always wanted to play Jurassic Park but I live in the U.K.

How would I buy it off the U.S. Store?
ChooseMyFate
ChooseMyFate
Posted on 02 July 17 at 06:23
Enisha said:
I assume CoD BO2 Season Pass will never be cheaper than this? It's actually 40% for gold members.
https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-360/search-results/Bl...
-CMF
Safari Made
Posted on 02 July 17 at 08:27
black ops 2 season pass more than the actual game lol
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 02 July 17 at 13:37
Safari Made said:
black ops 2 season pass more than the actual game lol
+1 I think it's pointless to put a game on sale but keep the DLC at list price. Most DLC is pretty lame anyway. I can think of quite a few games that are diminished by the anti-climactic drudgery of unimaginative DLC.
ColdEagle86
ColdEagle86
Posted on 02 July 17 at 19:55
Nooooo I was secretly hoping for Mark of the ninja, sighs.
Osmo76
Osmo76
Posted on 05 July 17 at 12:44
I rarely go for these but I think I have to get Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell. It's now as cheap as I am! :)
JackMatt210
JackMatt210
Posted on 06 July 17 at 13:49, Edited on 06 July 17 at 13:55 by JackMatt210
Eternal Sonata for me :D Right now i have too many games to play xD
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.