The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale

• Posted on 30 June 17 at 17:33Permalink
    I would recommend Eternal Sonata at that price. It's fun, it's silly, it's bright, it's colorful, and with a walkthrough, it's an easy (not quick) completion.
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 17:49Permalink
    Crooked Cracker said:
    Considering Tales of Vesperia and Streetfighter x Tekken

Are these worth playing today?
    Both are very good games, even though they can be very grindy achievement wise (item collections in ToV that take forever, perform x combos/finishes in SFxT; it's not as bad as Super Street Fighter IV though).
  • Dr Peach PDr Peach P153,434
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 18:41, Edited on 30 June 17 at 18:41 by Dr Peach PPermalink
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Outsider Fenix said:
    Why won't these assholes put Injustice on sale, ever?
    March 2016, May 2016, July 2016, Sept 2016, Dec 2016
    When was Injustice Backwards Compatible during those times? Idiot.
    No need for that man, you never said BC, you said on sale.
    6 months worth of not going on sale is a pretty long time. Sorry you guys need everything typed out in complete detail. Who knew adding one extra word would bring out the know it alls? And to think my original post didn't have "ever" at the end facepalm
    That extra word changed the entire meaning of what you said, so yes it matters. Also your insult wasn't needed at all. Face it, you got called out for your trolling, and now you're mad. Move on, and don't make this worse on yourself.
    It only changes it for someone who wants to take it completely literal. At some point every game has probably gone on sale. Shouldn't say that though because someone will actually go and fact check that because they have nothing better to do.
    And get a grip. Calling someone an idiot for wanting to be a know it all isn't trolling.
    it is absolutely the definition of trolling. You had no reason to insult him. You never mentioned sales, then called him an idiot for calling you out on that. Seriously, grow up. You dont' belong on a public forum if you can't act better than this.
    Lol you seem to butt in to every argument that pops up in these threads. Or when someone doesn't have the same opinion as you so please don't talk to me about not belonging on a public forum. Anyways you're dragging this further and further off topic so have a good one.
  • BikerlemonBikerlemon181,313
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 18:53Permalink
    Enslaved: Odyssey to the West has a great discount for those who didn't played by now. Too bad that the DLC is never on sale :(
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 20:15Permalink
    Mannschaft570 said:
    Crooked Cracker said:
    Considering Tales of Vesperia and Streetfighter x Tekken

Are these worth playing today?
    Both are very good games, even though they can be very grindy achievement wise (item collections in ToV that take forever, perform x combos/finishes in SFxT; it's not as bad as Super Street Fighter IV though).
    Aight thanks man, I got em plus Crackdown, Spec Ops and Saints Row 2. At these prices it's hard to stop buying. Hopefully these will become BC as well.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo254,187
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 22:07Permalink
    Thank goodness there is nothing here, bought 3 games in the Xbox sale, that's enough for now.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm374,983
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 11:27Permalink
    WhataLumpV2 said:
    Microsoft appears to be totally out of touch.

A trip to your nearest second-hand store will get you physical copies of the games cheaper than on this 'Ultimate Sale'.

It seems they think we are all stupid, gullible idiots with very short memory spans.
    Street Fighter x Tekken is either 21 or 30 bucks second hand for me.
    And there was a huge whale and it was all like MWAAAAA which made it super scary!
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 12:39Permalink
    why dont they ever put the Evil Within DLCs on sale?crylaugh
  • xMARCxxMARCx257,773
    Posted on 01 July 17 at 14:32Permalink
    Dragon's Dogma came up as US$ 7.49 instead of US$ 10.49.

It was a nice surprise! clap

Did this happen for anyone else?
    Don't buy new games... if you can wait 9 months and clean out your backlog you'll save $50.
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33443,233
    Posted on 01 July 17 at 16:08Permalink
    xMARCx said:
    Dragon's Dogma came up as US$ 7.49 instead of US$ 10.49.

It was a nice surprise! clap

Did this happen for anyone else?
    Well if you happen to have a gold subscription you do save an extra 10%....

On another note looks like I might get Tomb Raider Anniversary! It's cheaper here then I've seen in stores.
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 18:08, Edited on 01 July 17 at 18:13 by PistolMcAwesomePermalink
    If you're a fan of RPGs, I would highly recommend grabbing Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, and Blue Dragon at those prices. Great games!
    Posted on 01 July 17 at 20:07Permalink
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    If you're a fan of RPGs, I would highly recommend grabbing Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, and Blue Dragon at those prices. Great games!
    And Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen!
  • Dj ayreseyDj ayresey629,283
    Posted on 01 July 17 at 22:37Permalink
    I've always wanted to play Jurassic Park but I live in the U.K.

How would I buy it off the U.S. Store?
  • ChooseMyFateChooseMyFate403,417
  • Posted on 02 July 17 at 08:27Permalink
    black ops 2 season pass more than the actual game lol
    Posted on 02 July 17 at 13:37Permalink
    Safari Made said:
    black ops 2 season pass more than the actual game lol
    +1 I think it's pointless to put a game on sale but keep the DLC at list price. Most DLC is pretty lame anyway. I can think of quite a few games that are diminished by the anti-climactic drudgery of unimaginative DLC.
  • ColdEagle86ColdEagle86221,228
    Posted on 02 July 17 at 19:55Permalink
    Nooooo I was secretly hoping for Mark of the ninja, sighs.
  • Osmo76Osmo76814,745
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 12:44Permalink
    I rarely go for these but I think I have to get Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell. It's now as cheap as I am! :)
  • JackMatt210JackMatt210478,467
    Posted on 06 July 17 at 13:49, Edited on 06 July 17 at 13:55 by JackMatt210Permalink
    Eternal Sonata for me :D Right now i have too many games to play xD
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.