Game Discussion: Alan Wake

Question about delisting

• Posted on 30 June 17 at 21:37Permalink
    I purchased the game on sale (before delisting) and didn't have room to install it on my 360. Does that mean I'm not able to download it despite paying for it?
  • Tatl360Tatl360207,853
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 22:40Permalink
    You should look in your account on the Xbox website.
    On the right side My Xbox > My games there are 3 sections, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows.
    It should be there in one of the many pages of games of the Xbox 360. (Click "view all", the default sort "by date purchased" don't work all the times, but usually do)

If you were charged on the credit card or account credit means you own the game.

*You can also see it in the beggining of the list of the Ready to Install games on the Xbox One, because the game starts with "A".
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 23:38Permalink
    Tatl360 said:
    You should look in your account on the Xbox website.
    On the right side My Xbox > My games there are 3 sections, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows.
    It should be there in one of the many pages of games of the Xbox 360. (Click "view all", the default sort "by date purchased" don't work all the times, but usually do)

If you were charged on the credit card or account credit means you own the game.

*You can also see it in the beggining of the list of the Ready to Install games on the Xbox One, because the game starts with "A".
    Awesome, thanks! I'm not the only one who had this question so I appreciate it.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm257,139
    Posted on 01 July 17 at 02:05Permalink
    Whats a Chundy said:
    Also, the DLCs are free and still available for download.
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 02:22Permalink
    Allgorhythm said:
    Whats a Chundy said:
    Thanks. I got American nightmare for $2 when it was on sale. Is that the dlc you're talking about or is there actual dlc for the game that you can get?
    Posted on 01 July 17 at 02:27Permalink
    Whats a Chundy said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    Whats a Chundy said:
    Thanks. I got American nightmare for $2 when it was on sale. Is that the dlc you're talking about or is there actual dlc for the game that you can get?
    American Nightmare is a separate game. It's an XBox Live Arcade title for 200 GamerScore. There are two DLCs for the main game:

The Signal for Alan Wake
    The Writer for Alan Wake

They are both free and together have 17 achievements.
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 02:29Permalink
    I had no idea, thanks a lot!
    Posted on 01 July 17 at 02:47Permalink
    Whats a Chundy said:
    It was the first TA Playlist game (April). It was a lot of fun and I say this as one who was out of town much of the month and could not participate to the extent I wanted. In fact, I couldn't finish it in April and had to do the second half in May. There is some content you might find interesting:

Alan Wake Discussion - Spoiler Free
    Alan Wake Discussion - Spoilers (Note that this has spoilers)
    TA Playlist Podcast Episode 1 - Alan Wake, April 2017 Now Available (Podcast--mild spoilers)
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 03:37Permalink
    Allgorhythm said:
    Whats a Chundy said:
    It was the first TA Playlist game (April). It was a lot of fun and I say this as one who was out of town much of the month and could not participate to the extent I wanted. In fact, I couldn't finish it in April and had to do the second half in May. There is some content you might find interesting:

Alan Wake Discussion - Spoiler Free
    Alan Wake Discussion - Spoilers (Note that this has spoilers)
    TA Playlist Podcast Episode 1 - Alan Wake, April 2017 Now Available (Podcast--mild spoilers)
    Sweet, I've heard a lot of interesting things about the game so I'll check those out after playing.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.