Clad master
Clad master
Posted on 05 July 17 at 21:45
Prey and RiME for me ^^
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 05 July 17 at 22:30
ORIGENxGarboMan said:
Damn it, Allgorhythm!!! I keep on getting this urge to buy a PS4 for this game, but then I see my massive backlog on XB1 and realize I have a PS3 with all the exclusives, but I haven't even played any of my PS3 games. I only have 3 PS3 trophies even though I have something like 25-35 PS3 games. You are REALLY making me want to buy a PS4 to play Nier! I would also like to play the other PS exclusives, like Horizon, Persona 5, and the others.

I also want to get a Switch laugh I have too many games!!!
That's like me. I was going to pass on the Wii-U. However, Bayonetta 2 and Chronicles X compelled me to buy it. It was worth it but my backlog on all platforms grows. I'm very much into achievements but not into trophies. I play on a number of PSN accounts and don't make any effort to get stats. In fact, I've played Nier: Automata on four PSNs--I played serious games on two and just messed around on another two.
planting42
planting42
Posted on 05 July 17 at 22:32
Thimbleweed Park
https://www.trueachievements.com/event/GTASC-2017
billbillbill
billbillbill
Posted on 06 July 17 at 00:52
Mass Effect Andromeda, plz

Daelus1 said:
...I am no fan of the direction Bioware has gone with the full-on SJW crap they put in their games now
Urgh...
Ibanez V7
Ibanez V7
Posted on 06 July 17 at 12:06
Kinky Mong said:
Nerfgirl83 said:
Breath of the wild! Seriously how do you not pick this?
This X 1,000,000
Absolutely. Best game in years.

How do you not pick it, you ask? If you haven't played it smile
Ekamiya
Ekamiya
Posted on 06 July 17 at 14:29
I'm loving The Surge.
Ratpoizen
Ratpoizen
Posted on 06 July 17 at 15:35
Easily Zelda.
CodeRedAddictMD
Posted on 06 July 17 at 17:26
For me;

Nintendo - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
CodeRedAddictMD - Live by the Code
Fuzzy Churro
Fuzzy Churro
Posted on 07 July 17 at 16:21
I had fun with ME: Andromeda, but I don't think it deserves game of the year status. A PC game for me so far, but hopefully that will change when Shadow of War releases.
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 07 July 17 at 16:30
Ereaser NL said:
None! But that's not an option...

I actually haven't played any new games this year. With so many titles coming out at the end of the year I doubt any of these will be a Game of the Year for most. (As far as Xbox goes at least)
Nearly two years in a row I haven't played any games out the same year. Back-log still manages to grow!
xCHRIS 17x
xCHRIS 17x
Posted on 07 July 17 at 19:01
Dirt 4

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 08 July 17 at 07:04, Edited on 08 July 17 at 07:04 by
KamikazeGaulois said:
Yakuza 0 on PS4.
That is a great game. It's the first Yakuza game I played and it's so much fun. Huge game too which doesn't get boring.
[Insert clever and humorous comment here]
South Park TFBW
Posted on 08 July 17 at 08:48
Nothing for me so far. Kinda been shitty this year.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 08 July 17 at 15:27
II 7 II 13 II said:
KamikazeGaulois said:
Yakuza 0 on PS4.
That is a great game. It's the first Yakuza game I played and it's so much fun. Huge game too which doesn't get boring.
Just wait till Yakuza 6 is localized.
Dr Boom XXX
Dr Boom XXX
Posted on 08 July 17 at 16:07
Definitely Have to go with Total War:Warhammer for this one
Boom Baby!!!
OrpheusDeGroot
Posted on 08 July 17 at 18:46
I think Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I have been postponing fighting Ganon for the longest time now. :P
AspiringDoctor
Posted on 09 July 17 at 06:52
Considering the fact that I've only played 2 games that released in 2017( Victor Vran and NeuroVoider), I'm going to have to go with Victor Vran. One is a game I actually like and the other I regret buying at all.
Happy hunting. [music]
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 10 July 17 at 10:59
PerfectOO7 said:
Simply as it is: Get Even. Impressive presentation of a cool story. I liked it!
This. This this this this.

I completed this game's story within 24 hours. Was so gripped by it. The story is excellent, the tension is amazingly built and the gameplay is incredibly unique. The best part about this game is YOUR CHOICES MATTER. Every situation throughout the game is a choice. There are many twists and turns with this game to keep it fresh and interesting. You are rewarded in the correct way for using skill and for finding collectables.

I haven't been so surprised by a game for a very long time. Absolutely GoTY worthy.

If you're looking for something a bit different - this is definitely worth picking up.
BreezyPath0
BreezyPath0
Posted on 11 July 17 at 13:06
The Half Life 3 Beta for sure, it's blowing my mind. Oh wait whoops! How do you delete a post?

Nothing this year has really gripped me enough to buy it. Really though I can't have an opinion because I play Payday 2 and that's about itlaugh

Super excited about Shadow of War though.
togethawiistand
Posted on 11 July 17 at 21:08
o DEEVIUS o said:
LOL, still working on 2014 mate.
Something like this...

Finally started Fallout 4 after owning it for quite a few months. It's okay, so far. Feels good to be back in the Wastelands!
To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.