AuthorMessage
Arador
Arador
Posted on 02 July 17 at 10:37
Mass Effect for me
SKOOT2006
SKOOT2006
Posted on 02 July 17 at 10:41
I loved Andromeda. So many hours spent enjoying that game. Hope it gets some sp dlc someday
You don't know what you don't know
Elemant Zero
Posted on 02 July 17 at 10:49, Edited on 02 July 17 at 11:12 by Elemant Zero
Tantric Monkeys said:
I had to be a traitor and go for 'a playstation game'. I brought a PS4 in the sale the other day just to play Horizon and I have to say it was well worth it, one of best games I've played
No such thing as a traitor when it comes to games, everyone should enjoy all systems. I agree with you, Horizon - Zero Dawn is the best game so far for me as well.
WhiterValkyrie
Posted on 02 July 17 at 11:03
Zelda BOTW !
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before
KingyOwl
KingyOwl
Posted on 02 July 17 at 11:07
Cities Skylines by default; I haven't bought any other new games this year thanks to GWG.
AsP Bale 11
AsP Bale 11
Posted on 02 July 17 at 11:11
BlackxRyan said:
Even if it isn't as great as Mass Effect 3, Andromeda is still a very good game. That was a real challenge for Bioware to continue without Shepard and his universe and in my opinion, they did a good job.

But I'm waiting for the last games of 2017.
I loved playing Andromeda, it seems to be an unpopular opinion. It's quite different to the other Mass Effect's but I still enjoyed it just as much.
Elemant Zero
Posted on 02 July 17 at 11:13
AsP Bale 11 said:
BlackxRyan said:
Even if it isn't as great as Mass Effect 3, Andromeda is still a very good game. That was a real challenge for Bioware to continue without Shepard and his universe and in my opinion, they did a good job.

But I'm waiting for the last games of 2017.
I loved playing Andromeda, it seems to be an unpopular opinion. It's quite different to the other Mass Effect's but I still enjoyed it just as much.
For me it was such a let down in every way, I wish I had never played it and just skipped it. Just my opinion though.
R56CooperS11
R56CooperS11
Posted on 02 July 17 at 11:31
PlayStation Game - Horizon Zero Dawn

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 02 July 17 at 11:52
I did see a cheap indie remake of Tetris. Better than anything else I've seen this year.
I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
bobbydazzler500
Posted on 02 July 17 at 11:52
Resident Evil 7 for me....A great game which hopefully will be a fresh starting point for the series
Marc Pilkington
Posted on 02 July 17 at 11:53
Tantric Monkeys said:
I had to be a traitor and go for 'a playstation game'. I brought a PS4 in the sale the other day just to play Horizon and I have to say it was well worth it, one of best games I've played
You certainly aren't being a traitor. I mean one of our picks was Nioh, a game that exclusive to PS4!
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite website on the Citadel.
SheBeatsYou
SheBeatsYou
Posted on 02 July 17 at 11:53
Since it was preview and its releasing in a few months im gonna say Ark. Never logged almost 1000hrs in any other game. Its Minecraft with graphics and Dinosaurs. toast
Fatalist Flames
Posted on 02 July 17 at 12:07, Edited on 02 July 17 at 12:12 by Fatalist Flames
I voted for a "Playstation game" - Night In The Woods is my personal GOTY so far. Single player story games have been my GOTY the past three years (2014 - South Park: The Stick Of Truth / 2015 - Life Is Strange / 2016 - OXENFREE) and it seems like that trend is still strong with me.
Someday we will foresee obstacles, through the blizzard...
DutchHMMWV NL
DutchHMMWV NL
Posted on 02 July 17 at 12:24
other- stardew valley! technically it's from 2016 since it came out half way of december, but I think it still counts, and also because I haven't played any new games.
Cutting trees, splitting logs and making firewood don't bring me food on the table, but at least it's getting hot in here!
Gameboy679
Gameboy679
Posted on 02 July 17 at 12:24
Horizon Zero Dawn :)
MCRECORDS24
MCRECORDS24
Posted on 02 July 17 at 12:33
I agreed totally, Horizon Zero Dawn easily.
bennjjee
bennjjee
Posted on 02 July 17 at 12:36
Little Nightmares for me - a gem of a game.
Kelle1994
Kelle1994
Posted on 02 July 17 at 12:45
Dirt4
still need to start resi7 roll
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 02 July 17 at 13:02
Overwatch for the second year in a row, obviously.
joemoke
joemoke
Posted on 02 July 17 at 13:04
Injustice 2. Had such a great story and was so well put together.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.