The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: July 4th, 2017

• Rusty Nail zhRusty Nail zh1,105,182
    Posted on 04 July 17 at 07:55
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    GV Loc said:
    I don't know why i check the 360 deals every week, because i know there are no good offers or good games. :(
    That's because the 360 is dead..they need to just pull the plug.
    Phahahahahaha.....ok, whatever you say. facepalm
  • Posted on 04 July 17 at 07:59
    TurtleHermit0 said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    GV Loc said:
    I don't know why i check the 360 deals every week, because i know there are no good offers or good games. :(
    No they DON'T need to pull the plug. With Backwards Compatibility being a big thing for Xbox, it would be terrible to ditch it now. And if we lost all of our digital content i would be furious.
    I only play xbox 360!

It would also be the most stupid thing Microsoft has ever done. lol
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead608,169
    Posted on 04 July 17 at 08:07
    TurtleHermit0 said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    GV Loc said:
    No they DON'T need to pull the plug. With Backwards Compatibility being a big thing for Xbox, it would be terrible to ditch it now. And if we lost all of our digital content i would be furious.
    When they pull the plug and delist a game it is still available for download.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Goggs25Goggs251,602,010
    Posted on 04 July 17 at 08:34
    HolyHalfDead said:
    TurtleHermit0 said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    GV Loc said:
    not just that some gamers like myself would not be able to download the free 360 games without a xbox 360 there is no way in hell I would give mt credit card details to MS to download a free game
    Goggs25
  • tajbendertajbender294,502
    Posted on 04 July 17 at 09:28
    baa
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke407,312
    Posted on 04 July 17 at 11:26
    Kimalto said:
    Garbage yet again, good grief, why do I even bother looking anymore
    Budokai?
    Garbage?

I think not, those were some of the games that people bought a PS2 FOR.
    Just because YOU don't like something does not make it garbage, don't be a child.
    If it works, it isn't stupid.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,288
    Posted on 04 July 17 at 12:46
    I think a lot of the older 360 games have already been heavily discounted and there is not a whole lot left.
  • OutProducemanOutProduceman1,518,556
    Posted on 04 July 17 at 13:40
    if anyone is looking to do orochi who hasn't, orochi one is easy and not really a grind, orochi 2 is a grindfest and takes awhile
  • HermitXBHermitXB129,120
    Posted on 04 July 17 at 13:48, Edited on 04 July 17 at 13:49 by HermitXB
    HolyHalfDead said:
    TurtleHermit0 said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    GV Loc said:
    If they were to pull the plug on marketplace and were to close down all servers we would lose everything.

Goggs25 said:
    not just that some gamers like myself would not be able to download the free 360 games without a xbox 360 there is no way in hell I would give mt credit card details to MS to download a free game
    I agree. I use my Microsoft credit to buy games and i can only do that on the 360. It's about time they updated Xbox.com and let us use our credit for 360 games too.
  • Tatl360Tatl360335,470
    Posted on 04 July 17 at 15:57
    pretty small selection of content...
    I may get a dbz game or a worms I'm missing.
  • Posted on 04 July 17 at 18:53
    at least it's better than last week's x360 sale i guess :P
    Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
  • Posted on 04 July 17 at 22:26
    HolyHalfDead said:
    TurtleHermit0 said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    GV Loc said:
    I'd assume by 'pull the plug' on the 360 they would mean shut it all down. If they shut down 360 live I'm going to assume you wouldn't be able to download 360 stuff anymore. I highly doubt they would ever shut it down.
  • MaesenkoMaesenko314,247
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 01:35
    Have everything from this sale that I would want on disc already. dance
    "I dig my hole, you build a wall..."
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv685,722
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 13:30
    Goggs25 said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    TurtleHermit0 said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    GV Loc said:
    You can use one of those Mastercard/Visa gift cards as a credit card on your MS account. Although I wouldn't say they're worth buying since they charge a ridiculous activation fee ($5 or $6 I believe), I'd say it's worth doing if you ever receive one as a gift. I've had mine on my account 4 years now & managed to get my actual card information removed without problem thanks to it (I originally entered it not knowing it couldn't be removed without another card).
    'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
  • x701xDrTranx701xDrTran321,705
    Posted on 05 July 17 at 22:36
    Please discount the Samurai Warriors 2 DLC, it is so expensive.
  • Posted on 06 July 17 at 00:00, Edited on 06 July 17 at 00:00 by Crooked Cracker
    Is the Budokai collection country restricted or something? It doesn't show up in the Xbox live store.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.