Windows Phone Forum

Forum for general Windows Phone discussion, from the gaming to everyday use

Achievements Not Syncing?

AuthorMessage
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 04 July 17 at 09:24
The last three achievements I've unlocked on my Windows Phone 10 have popped in-game but have not synced to my Xbox Live profile. They show as unlocked in-game, but none of them have actually counted towards my Gamerscore or achievements won. I've tried re-installing the games alongside closing and re-opening the games repeatedly to try to get the achievements to sync. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

These are the three achievements:

Ridiculous Marathon (WP)Rocket ScientistThe Rocket Scientist achievement in Ridiculous Marathon (WP) worth 21 pointsUpgrade all powerups to maximum level

The Great Wobo Escape (WP)Parted PathwaysThe Parted Pathways achievement in The Great Wobo Escape (WP) worth 24 pointsComplete the level "Parted Pathways"

Enigmo (WP)Better Than NothingThe Better Than Nothing achievement in Enigmo (WP) worth 18 pointsFinish a level with between 0 and 100 bonus points.
The people's champion! Well done for an amazing run, and for croaking with dignity. #TeamSporl4lyf - MalibuStacey85
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 04 July 17 at 11:19
Meant to post this to you last night. Did you accept the new ToS agreement?
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Account/NewTermsOfUse
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 04 July 17 at 22:14
I have now. Thanks for providing that. However, it seems like I'm still having issues getting these achievements to sync. This:
The Great Wobo Escape (WP)Cruel ConfrontationThe Cruel Confrontation achievement in The Great Wobo Escape (WP) worth 27 pointsComplete the level "Cruel Confrontation"
now refuses to pop.
The people's champion! Well done for an amazing run, and for croaking with dignity. #TeamSporl4lyf - MalibuStacey85
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 05 July 17 at 18:37
Hoping you don't mind me chiming in here to help assist.

Accepting the new TOS seemed to only resolve Windows 8 games for the PC or Phone in my experience. Then again, I was only having issues with that platform at the time.

That could be another issue entirely since that game is a Windows 10 exclusive, right?
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 05 July 17 at 19:00
No, Wobo works on WP8.
Accepting the ToS and unlocking an achievement on Windows 10 seemed to fix it for him.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 05 July 17 at 19:02
Ah, I misspoke. But, cool. Glad it got sorted.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 20 October 17 at 09:50, Edited on 20 October 17 at 09:51 by LV 1 Blue Slime
Shadow Kisuragi said:
Kind of weird this worked, but i had 2 achievements in FF3 that wouln't update, and they updated probably 5 seconds after I did this. Glad I checked this thread before I popped the all jobs level 99 achievement, or I might have cried.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 29 January 18 at 15:26
Shadow Kisuragi said:
Do you have to go back to the WP and refresh for this to work? I won't have a chance to get back to my phone until after work and it didn't sync on its own from doing that.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 29 January 18 at 15:37
There's a new, separate issue with syncing currently I believe.
Windows 8 Games not connecting to Xbox Live?
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 29 January 18 at 15:59
This is so annoying, I'm trying to finish off the last handful of WP games I have and be done with it.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 29 January 18 at 16:07
At least you don't have 30 games left. laugh
ArhiAngelRus
418,596 418,596 GamerScore
ArhiAngelRus
Posted on 30 January 18 at 09:48
Shadow Kisuragi said:
At least you don't have 30 games left. laugh
From my list i have 95 games left ! But 30% of them i will never gets, so it's ~60 left. I think there's no way to get old delisted games like Asphalt 5 ?
T VIRUS 4 LIFE
Posted on 30 January 18 at 13:33
I've got a problem with Hitman go, I think its Win 10 not Win 8

But its unlocked in the game but not shown on the profile, I was connected to the internet at the time it popped on Sunday but wont connect to my profile.

On the older WP7 games I just kept hitting the leaderboards on the games and they would eventually pop up but this game does not have any leaderboards, anyone have any ideas

Ive still got another 20 games to start so hope they have not just removed the service?
pmgu2
pmgu2
Posted on 30 January 18 at 16:40
T VIRUS 4 LIFE said:
I've got a problem with Hitman go, I think its Win 10 not Win 8

But its unlocked in the game but not shown on the profile, I was connected to the internet at the time it popped on Sunday but wont connect to my profile.

On the older WP7 games I just kept hitting the leaderboards on the games and they would eventually pop up but this game does not have any leaderboards, anyone have any ideas

Ive still got another 20 games to start so hope they have not just removed the service?
The same with my mobile. I was also trying to finish a long list of games before jump to Android... but on sunday I unlock the last achievement of Doodle God but it wont sync with Xbox. Also, I have Tiny troopers and other games at a half, and I dont want to continue if the service is down. My big question is until when???
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 30 January 18 at 17:20
I would suggest posting here if you're having issues so Microsoft is aware of how widespread the issue is: https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/d03f62a7-c8e0-4bf0-80c6...
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 30 January 18 at 19:59, Edited on 30 January 18 at 20:03 by LV 1 Blue Slime
Unlocked 2 achievements in Orbital and one in PQ2 over the weekend. They wouldn't show up on xbox.com or on my profile on my phone. Today, one of the Orbital achievements shows up in my profile on my phone, but they still won't upload to xbox.com. Guess I'll work on FF3 job leveling until they get it fixed, just to be safe.

EDIT : Never mind, the achievement just scanned into TA. Can't get the other Orbital achievement or the PQ2 one to show up in my profile on my phone or TA. Really hope I don't have to play through Puzzle Quest 2 again just to kill the green dragon...
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 30 January 18 at 20:05
Just started hearing that things may be syncing up now.
Koicommander
Koicommander
Posted on 30 January 18 at 23:45
My 3 games synced for me!
Tell that to the covenant.
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 31 January 18 at 01:08
Mine synced up with no action from me.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 31 January 18 at 01:09, Edited on 31 January 18 at 01:11 by LV 1 Blue Slime
The last 2 still haven't synced for me, so I guess I'm just shit out of luck. Thought I'd be fine since they popped with the green banner and everything, but I guess not. Even tried popping another achievement in a different game and it synced fine, but didn't change PQ2 or Orbital. And since it shows as unlocked in-game I guess all I can do is uninstall it, reinstall and try again. Can't say I'm excited to play through Puzzle Quest 2 AGAIN just to kill the stupid fucking dragon. Thanks, Microsoft...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.