TA Playlist Forum

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

TA Playlist Game Suggestion Thread

AuthorMessage
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 17 December 18 at 07:43
Serves me right for not seeing the movie then laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 22 December 18 at 05:42
Hi guys,

A while back, Kevin (Eurydace) made a handy spreadsheet covering every game we thought would make for a good Playlist nomination. To be totally honest, I don't look at the document much because I have most of it memorized and since I first came up with Playlist, I kind of feel like I already know what fits -- and the list basically says the same stuff. But it still exists and it can still come in handy and I'd like to add to it.

As we head into our third year with the event, I'm wondering if there are games you regular contributors have been waiting for and I've neglected. A few games have been nominated twice already and there are plenty of worthy games that haven't been given their first chance. If you have any games you're dying to see in a poll in 2019, now is a great time to pitch (or repitch) them to me! Thanks.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 22 December 18 at 11:55
Avatar: The Last Airbender. Let’s get the community playing the story.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 01 January 19 at 06:17
Tease for the next poll is here for those that like my emoji puzzles.

https://twitter.com/markdelaneysays/status/10799843898517626...
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 01 January 19 at 13:22, Edited on 01 January 19 at 13:23 by ChewieOnIce
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:

Oooooo classic PlayStation month:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
Bully
Medal of Honor Rising Sun
A Bugs Life
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Cylon 118
Cylon 118
Posted on 01 January 19 at 21:55
A tale of two sons is def the third as for the others nothing is coming!
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 01 January 19 at 22:26
ChewieOnIce said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:

Oooooo classic PlayStation month:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
Bully
Medal of Honor Rising Sun
A Bugs Life
You're always so good at these.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 02 January 19 at 03:17
I actually don’t know the answers anymore so I’ll guess:

- Hyper Light Drifter
- Oxenfree
- Brothers Tale of Two Sons
- ???

I think it’s an indie month.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 08 January 19 at 16:17
Could the first one be Celeste? I like these but I am terrible at guessing them. I saw the one about the bug and thought A Bugs Life. Then I read back a bit and see Chewie’s “guess”... haha. I need to step up my emoji game.
happibivouac
happibivouac
Posted on 11 January 19 at 17:39
Definitely Brothers is one of them. I'm stumped on the rest haha.
come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueGaming Network Discord)
GrooTheWander3r
Posted on 11 January 19 at 20:10
Child of Light for the first one. That last one though...
xLAx JesteR
xLAx JesteR
Posted on 13 January 19 at 00:05
Can my suggestion be can we please have the monthly posdcast back.out of everything I listen too it was my fav by far. I listened if I had played the game or not let’s start the new year with the return of the podcast and what a game to start it with
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 13 January 19 at 02:17
I like this guy ^

The problem is that we didn’t always have time to play through a whole game and scheduling was pretty tight.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 13 January 19 at 02:48
Yeah it was purely a scheduling issue as all three of us suddenly took on new “real life” stuff that got in the way, job promotions, puppies, etc. I am always trying to think of something new to do in its place. I thought of maybe streaming the monthly game and chatting with the community but I don’t have a camera yet and I’m told people prefer streamers have a camera.
ORIGENxGarboMan
Posted on 13 January 19 at 05:51
I think the biggest thing people care about is being able to interact with the streamer. Some of the most popular streamers on Twitch don't use a camera, but they do have a mic and they interact with the people in the chat. I don't get any enjoyment out of JUST watching someone play a game, but if I get to have fun chatting with the person while they play, maybe poking fun at something stupid they do, and they play along with all of it that is fun.

I probably wouldn't watch you stream personally, but when I do watch people stream that's what I care about.
I AM PEKE?
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 15 January 19 at 16:47
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:

I can now express regret that I did not find the emoji that resembles a valley for "Valley Ant Hearts." Instead, I used the ambulance because it's a big part of the game and put "Ant Hearts" after to hopefully get some of you mouthing the solution. I know it gets tricky because sometimes I'm using the symbols as the title and other times they're just significant elements from the story. Thanks for playing! I'm thinking up the next one and will tease it in early February.
GrooTheWander3r
Posted yesterday at 01:08
Lol that ant emoji totally threw me but now it makes sense. I was trying to think of insect themed games...
JohnnyInterfnk
Posted yesterday at 14:53
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Yeah it was purely a scheduling issue as all three of us suddenly took on new “real life” stuff that got in the way, job promotions, puppies, etc. I am always trying to think of something new to do in its place. I thought of maybe streaming the monthly game and chatting with the community but I don’t have a camera yet and I’m told people prefer streamers have a camera.
I also very much miss the podcast. Need stuff to listen to at work, and this was great, especially considering I just played the game being discussed (or had at some point in the near past).

Streams usually need to be watched as well as listened to, which is no good for me :)
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted yesterday at 22:05
JohnnyInterfnk said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
I also very much miss the podcast. Need stuff to listen to at work, and this was great, especially considering I just played the game being discussed (or had at some point in the near past).

Streams usually need to be watched as well as listened to, which is no good for me :)
I totally get that. I listen to podcasts every waking minute where something or someone doesn’t need my attention. I love the format — even more than games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.