TA Playlist Game Suggestion Thread

• Posted on 14 October 19 at 00:18Permalink
    ZW said:
    Idea... maybe for January..
    Pick a random gamer from the forums via participation
    Use that library of incomplete games that are GWG or game pass
    Have the vote featuring that gamer

Any thoughts?
    December is the last Playlist, I think. My last at least, and I don’t think anyone will be taking it over.
  • ZWZW1,002,842
    Posted on 14 October 19 at 03:52Permalink
    Sorry to see it go. Personally I’m very grateful for all your hard work..many thanks..
    ??ZW???????????????????????????????????
  • Posted on 14 October 19 at 07:40Permalink
    ZW said:
    Sorry to see it go. Personally I’m very grateful for all your hard work..many thanks..
    Yeah, I'd echo that sentiment. I haven't been the most vocal participant, but I'm going to really miss the monthly rhythm of tease-poll-announcement. That regularity of engagement is a big part of what keeps me interested in the site, so I'll be sorry to see it go. Thanks for all the effort you've put in to running it over the past few years toast
  • Posted on 14 October 19 at 20:19Permalink
    SabenRothschild said:
    ZW said:
    Yeah, I'd echo that sentiment. I haven't been the most vocal participant, but I'm going to really miss the monthly rhythm of tease-poll-announcement. That regularity of engagement is a big part of what keeps me interested in the site, so I'll be sorry to see it go. Thanks for all the effort you've put in to running it over the past few years toast
    Hate to hear this as well. I'm not the most active TA playlister either but I do keep up with it on a regular basis and hate to see it coming to a close. I hope someone else is able to take up the mantle and continue it forward into 2020.
  • burtondude33burtondude33331,716
    Posted on 05 November 19 at 10:01Permalink
    King Slayer JB said:
    SabenRothschild said:
    ZW said:
    Hate to hear this as well. I'm not the most active TA playlister either but I do keep up with it on a regular basis and hate to see it coming to a close. I hope someone else is able to take up the mantle and continue it forward into 2020.
    Say it ain't so TA! I've really enjoyed Playlist; it's been a great way to pick up old games and get engaged with them and the community again. I hope someone is able to take over...
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 13:56Permalink
    burtondude33 said:
    King Slayer JB said:
    SabenRothschild said:
    ZW said:
    Say it ain't so TA! I've really enjoyed Playlist; it's been a great way to pick up old games and get engaged with them and the community again. I hope someone is able to take over...
    See what happens when I miss a month? Was out for two weeks, and was distracted by GTASC, and now its Armageddon here!
  • Silver1337Silver1337317,478
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 07:21, Edited on 08 November 19 at 08:06 by Silver1337Permalink
    This is maddening! I have a guess for three that all work for a theme I have in mind, but I'm dumbfounded by the second set of emojis. I can't figure out anything that makes even an inkling of sense.

Unless it's really obvious and I'll be kicking myself later (still am after overlooking Outlast 2 a few months ago in favour of Blair Witch), you've outdone yourself with the lateral thinking.

EDIT: Pffft, had a brainwave and now have something in mind for #2, but my carefully thought out theme no longer works. Back to the drawing board!

EDIT (again): Okay, I'm going for it; far from convinced since the games aren't terribly comparable (in terms of age, Game Pass vs full price, TA Playlist votes lost, etc) and my idea for the theme keeps shifting, but eh, I have enough justification for each to hazard a guess.

Red Dead Redemption 2
    The Outer Worlds
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    BioShock
  • JiTeuBeyJiTeuBey1,061,036
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 09:56Permalink
    As I wrote on Twitter, here are my guesses :

- Payday 2 (even if it's the flag of Netherlands and not Sweden, where the developpers come from)
    - Goat Simulator (for the DLC "Waste of Space")
    - Okami HD
    - Bioshock

I'm really not sure about the second one, though...
  • Posted on 08 November 19 at 12:39Permalink
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Mass Effect
    BioShock
  • Silver1337Silver1337317,478
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 12:47, Edited on 08 November 19 at 14:44 by Silver1337Permalink
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Mass Effect
    BioShock
    Ah, Mass Effect makes a lot of sense! Good work figuring out Ram/Sheep might mean ShepherdShepard. toast
  • Posted on 08 November 19 at 12:53Permalink
    Silver1337 said:
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Mass Effect
    BioShock
    Ah, Mass Effect makes a lot of sense! Good work figuring out Ram/Sheep might mean Shepherd. toast
    I feel solid on that one, along with Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption 2. @JiTeuBay's guess of Okami is a really good one though, so I call the last one 50/50 between Sekiro and Okami. Going to stick with my original guess though.
  • JiTeuBeyJiTeuBey1,061,036
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 14:29, Edited on 08 November 19 at 15:04 by JiTeuBeyPermalink
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    Silver1337 said:
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Mass Effect
    BioShock
    Ah, Mass Effect makes a lot of sense! Good work figuring out Ram/Sheep might mean Shepherd. toast
    I feel solid on that one, along with Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption 2. @JiTeuBay's guess of Okami is a really good one though, so I call the last one 50/50 between Sekiro and Okami. Going to stick with my original guess though.
    I think you're right about RDR2 and Mass Effect. Good call. toast
  • Posted on 08 November 19 at 15:27Permalink
    If there is one thing everyone can agree on, its Bioshock.

smile
  • Syze TrickySyze Tricky275,406
    Posted on 09 November 19 at 15:34Permalink
    - Red Dead Redemption 2
    - Mass Effect
    - Okami HD
    - Bioshock
  • Posted yesterday at 16:11, Edited yesterday at 16:12 by JohnnyInterfnkPermalink
    Syze Tricky said:
    - Red Dead Redemption 2
    - Mass Effect
    - Okami HD
    - Bioshock
    Smart move!

In other news, we need a big blowout for the final month! Anyone have any good suggestions?
  • Syze TrickySyze Tricky275,406
    Posted yesterday at 22:12Permalink
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    Syze Tricky said:
    - Red Dead Redemption 2
    - Mass Effect
    - Okami HD
    - Bioshock
    Smart move!

In other news, we need a big blowout for the final month! Anyone have any good suggestions?
    How about a best of month? Choose between 4 games that have been played the most hours or by the most people during the playlist month.
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899347,171
    Posted today at 11:51Permalink
    How about worst game of the month, we have that new Terminator game out in a couple of days and my money is on it being ****.? Also Troll and I. To see how much I like it, read my review. Also I have Agony on pc. A year after release it still has screen tearing.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.