Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Star Wars Battlefront DLC Joins EA Access; Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 Up Next

• KBop a dooKBop a doo415,467
  • superjassuperjas1,121,413
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 07:06
    Great stuff, sub will be renewed, well done EA
  • acedawg4acedawg42,978,631
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 09:06
    ALMOST got suckered into buying them. Guess that's the new trend....offer them for cheap before they go on ea or xb pass!!!
  • Posted on 08 July 17 at 09:48
    acedawg4 said:
    ALMOST got suckered into buying them. Guess that's the new trend....offer them for cheap before they go on ea or xb pass!!!
    How is paying £7.50 for a top quality game with ALL dlc being 'suckered in'?
    I'm not a local, I moved to Yarmouth 7 yrs ago...for some reason or other!
  • SOUNDOGGSOUNDOGG270,101
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 10:05
    Well i just tryed to get a game in the newest DLC and there wasnt enough players for it to start. i waited 20 mins before i lost pacience.
  • AlahertAlahert2,892,777
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 10:55, Edited on 08 July 17 at 10:55 by Alahert
    EA access is awesome if you like sports game and other games from EA, the price is also really good!
    TWiN$ 777
  • LordMakanakiLordMakanaki3,505,472
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 12:38
    As I've already played Battlefield 1 and Titanfall I am going to take a break until they add Mass Effect Andromeda. There should be a lot more 360 games included in the program. Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, NFS to name a few series.
  • quiettime3quiettime31,104,965
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 13:33
    Awesome, EA Access continues to be one of the best value services I subscribe to.
  • allstar738allstar738696,983
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 13:45
    Crap. I didn't expect them to go in so soon and just bought the $40 bundle. facepalm
  • True MarvellousTrue Marvellous5,617,014
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 13:58, Edited on 08 July 17 at 13:59 by True Marvellous
    Cool I havant bought an EA game for 3 years now, if your prepared to wait the vault is fantastic.
    Check out True Tube for all the latest Xbox One Indie Games Reviews https://www.youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
  • IsThisDustinIsThisDustin163,387
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 14:06
    LordMakanaki said:
    As I've already played Battlefield 1 and Titanfall I am going to take a break until they add Mass Effect Andromeda. There should be a lot more 360 games included in the program. Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, NFS to name a few series.
    Why would Left 4 Dead be in EA Access?
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 14:19
    Outsider Fenix said:
    LordMakanaki said:
    Why would Left 4 Dead be in EA Access?
    EA published the series at retail.

I don't think they have anything to do with the digital distribution (seeing as they're not purchasable on Origin on PC), so based on that I don't think they'd ever be added to the Vault.
  • KylKoKylKo1,874,779
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 19:02
    LordMakanaki said:
    The first Dead Space is in the program, in case you didn't know.
  • Posted on 08 July 17 at 20:19
    acedawg4 said:
    or GWG... ;p
    Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
  • PointySpredPointySpred371,826
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 20:54
    Got a free year with my x1s i got awhile back, will def renew. EA is doing good things lately.
    The difference between me and you? You don't think there's a difference between me and you.
  • PointySpredPointySpred371,826
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 20:56
    KylKo said:
    LordMakanaki said:
    L4D 2 was gwg a while back also.
    The difference between me and you? You don't think there's a difference between me and you.
    Posted on 08 July 17 at 21:09, Edited on 08 July 17 at 21:16 by KBop a doo
    PointySpred said:
    KylKo said:
    LordMakanaki said:
    L4D 2 was gwg a while back also.
    Left 4 Dead 2 has never been Games With Gold as far as I know. Unless I was asleep for an entire month at some point laugh (Hey I'm not ruling that out)
  • Posted on 08 July 17 at 22:12
    Bought both titanfall 2 and BF1 in last years black friday sale, deluxe editions for £40 for the bundle. Guess I should have waited seeing as I already had EA Access
  • Posted on 09 July 17 at 00:30
    Really hoping for another xp event before 2 launches
    Follow me on LIVE & Twitter! LIVE: prattalmighty Twitter : @pratt_jwa
  • GauzyEggGauzyEgg78,741
    Posted on 09 July 17 at 18:18
    Guess it's time to trade in B1 and TF2
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads