Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Michael Myers Debuts in Dead by Daylight

AuthorMessage
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 10 July 17 at 17:58
mcnichoj said:
Where do you keep getting your sales stats from?
I've mentioned in a few places that I was going by tracked gamers on TA. If I wanted to do a more formal analysis, I would use information on VG Chartz. However, there is an information lag of about four or five weeks. So, VG Chartz is not good for recent analysis.
mcnichoj
mcnichoj
Posted on 11 July 17 at 03:49
VGCz also doesn't account for digital sales which I assume makes up a good chunk of the numbers now and days. Still the difference between the two probably isn't that much and neither developer has to worry about monetary issues at the moment.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 12 July 17 at 10:50
I own both Friday the 13th and dead by daylight ( where's my physical copy at gunmedia?) Different things I like about each game the survivors is a more intense experience in Friday and who didn't love Jason. I also believe both games have issues and dead by daylight community is prolly the worst ever . I'd buy the dlc not for over 10 bucks though .
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 12 July 17 at 16:36
mcnichoj said:
VGCz also doesn't account for digital sales which I assume makes up a good chunk of the numbers now and days. Still the difference between the two probably isn't that much and neither developer has to worry about monetary issues at the moment.
Agreed. PSN shows digital downloads and Sony issued a press release saying F13 was the highest selling digital game in June. I am platform agnostic so, from a personal standpoint, I can pick up a game on whatever platform it is made for. I like consoles, though, and the sales on the X1 is disappointing. Will Behaviour Interactive or Starbreeze be discouraged from developing console releases?
MrEscience3000
Posted on 15 July 17 at 14:12
Come on, they should have also added Donald Pleasence as Dr. Loomis!!!
Just repeat to yourself it's just a game, I should really just relax.
mcnichoj
mcnichoj
Posted on 17 July 17 at 02:10
MC PHILABUSTA said:
( where's my physical copy at gunmedia?)
You mean your case with the backer exclusive art? No disc version is going to be released. Boxed versions with non-backer cover art are going to come out but those will just have pieces of paper with codes on them. We already got our codes on launch day.

Allgorhythm said:
Will Behaviour Interactive or Starbreeze be discouraged from developing console releases?
Probably not because they already knew the sales weren't going to be that great.
ROBBOTS12311
ROBBOTS12311
Posted on 05 August 17 at 08:43
what date in aug does it come out
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 08 August 17 at 00:08
ROBBOTS12311 said:
what date in aug does it come out
No specific date has been announced yet. The official website still says it is coming out to consoles in August 2017:

http://www.deadbydaylight.com/chapter2/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.