Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Valkyria Revolution Review

• TheMaizeTheMaize1,402,332
    Posted on 17 July 17 at 16:35
    SPEKSNKdoaf78 said:
    Haters are going to say that those bOObs are fake, pussies will say that they are bigger than her head, homo's will say that she has to suffer from back pain laugh
    And people who never saw a pair not on a screen, will just complain about everyone elses comments ;o)
  • misfit119misfit1191,172,549
    Posted on 17 July 17 at 21:28
    EarthboundX said:
    Not sure how true that is, 10 is pretty beloved. 13 and 8 are the only FFs I ever hear anyone say sucks.
    That's actually pretty interesting. I used to spend a lot of time on the GameSpot forums and I saw lots of hate for 10 having a bland protagonist, removing the open world, the sphere grid and unskippable cutscenes. I don't personally echo all of those, I mean I clearly enjoy the game if I bought the PS3 re-release, but I've heard them.

Then I've heard complaints about 12 with it playing like a single player MMO, a few people calling it a .hack game rip-off, complaining about another shitty protagonist, how the girl should be the main character, how Balthier should have been the main character, how the plot was overdone and the license board being really stupid. Never played 12 beyond the prologue so I dunno about any of that.

SPEKSNKdoaf78 said:
    Haters are going to say that those bOObs are fake, pussies will say that they are bigger than her head, homo's will say that she has to suffer from back pain laugh
    I wasn't aware that women qualified as homos considering that most of my friends who have been laughing at her stupidly huge bust are women. But sure.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,101
    Posted on 17 July 17 at 21:58
    I certainly see 10 being mentioned as the point where the series starting going downhill quite often. I don't agree, but that seems to be the consensus. And 10 being beloved...eh. I doubt it. Tidus was incredibly annoying and some of the scenes are especially cringe-worthy. The Tidus/Yuna fake-laughing scene probably being the worst offender. 10 certainly had it's flaws, even if I don't agree the series went downhill after.

If I had to hazard a guess, it's a bunch of people who complain about sequels being the same crying about FF sequels NOT being the same. There's gonna be some things you don't like when a series changes so much with each iteration, as FF does.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,252,603
    Posted on 18 July 17 at 02:07
    SPEKSNKdoaf78 said:
    Grow up.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads