The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: July 11th, 2017

AuthorMessage
AcE ViCTiMiZER
Posted on 11 July 17 at 14:32
LethalBizzzzzle said:
Cue - "Why isn't there something I want on sale?!" or "Why aren't Microsoft sales tailored to me every week?!"

rollrollroll
Well, what do you expect? The comments will either be about how bad the sale is for them, how good the sale is for them, or people recommending/advising against games. And given the subject of these threads, it only makes sense to have these kind of comments present. Or are you perhaps allergic to any criticism?
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 11 July 17 at 14:34
xONLY INHUMANx said:
even if shadow comes games with gold there is no way you will get the season pass cheaper than $6 anyhow so it's worth the buy anyhow
the standard edition isnt available on the store anymore, so if it goes free, it would be the game of the year edition. My hunch is that they will give this game for free with orders of the new game. so there will be a mass flood of digital codes for this game.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 July 17 at 14:49
rocking23nf said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
even if shadow comes games with gold there is no way you will get the season pass cheaper than $6 anyhow so it's worth the buy anyhow
the standard edition isnt available on the store anymore, so if it goes free, it would be the game of the year edition. My hunch is that they will give this game for free with orders of the new game. so there will be a mass flood of digital codes for this game.
i didn't know that!

cheer's
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 11 July 17 at 15:29
Think I might bite the bullet and get SoM. Even if it does go GWG I can't really complain much for that price.
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
Knoell
Knoell
Posted on 11 July 17 at 17:12, Edited on 11 July 17 at 17:12 by Knoell
Stevo6483 said:
Think I might bite the bullet and get SoM. Even if it does go GWG I can't really complain much for that price.
I just started it a week or so ago after letting it sit in my backlog for awhile. I bought it for like $15-$20 and I thought it was a steal. $4 is a no brainer.
Warku1t
Warku1t
Posted on 11 July 17 at 17:46
one more crapy sale
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 11 July 17 at 17:46
Today is Amazon Prime Day and they've had some decent deals. Nothing to knock your socks off but they have better deals than the summer sale did. Exp, Final Fantasy XV for $26, cheapest I've seen it.
sanityends
sanityends
Posted on 11 July 17 at 17:56
Amazon is all physical correct?
Rhhe82
Rhhe82
Posted on 11 July 17 at 18:06
A couple of euros for Stardust Galaxy Warriors is easily worth it. Besides, it turned out it was a finnish game smile Suomi mainittu, torilla tavataan ja niin edelleen.
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 11 July 17 at 18:08
sanityends said:
The sales are all for physical copies.
Ask me about my rock collection.
sanityends
sanityends
Posted on 11 July 17 at 18:37
dropK1CK ninJA said:
sanityends said:
The sales are all for physical copies.
I figured as much. Thank you.
Hawk xVx
Hawk xVx
Posted on 11 July 17 at 19:56
some BS right there. i JUST bought Starship Galaxy during the "Ultimate" sale for 9.99 and now it's $2... seriously
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 11 July 17 at 20:18
Race the Sun must be mine!
TWiN$ 777
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 11 July 17 at 20:41
rocking23nf said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
The standard edition for Ryse: Son of Rome wasn't available either pre-GWG, only the GOTY edition. But, it was made available especially for GWG and it wasn't the GOTY edition that went GWG. Seeing as how Shadow of Mordor standard edition has 2 pieces of dlc with achievements, my guess is that the standard will be made available for GWG.
sanityends
sanityends
Posted on 11 July 17 at 21:16
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
rocking23nf said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
The standard edition for Ryse: Son of Rome wasn't available either pre-GWG, only the GOTY edition. But, it was made available especially for GWG and it wasn't the GOTY edition that went GWG. Seeing as how Shadow of Mordor standard edition has 2 pieces of dlc with achievements, my guess is that the standard will be made available for GWG.
FYI those two games are considered different titles completely and have their own separate cheeovs
Inatimate1
Inatimate1
Posted on 11 July 17 at 22:13
rocking23nf said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
Can't see it going free any time soon seeing as the GOTY edition just had a free to play weekend probably to try and entice some new players in. It is a good game though, reminds me a bit of Viking: Battle for Asgard which was the first game I completed (not 100%) on the Xbox 360
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 11 July 17 at 22:49
Ezio Collection is $20 on Amazon Prime for the next three hours or until supplies run out if anyone is interested.
Redd Five
Redd Five
Posted on 11 July 17 at 23:56
That Stardust Galaxy game is actually pretty good for $2. I bought it on a lark and I'm pretty happy with it.
Predefiance
Predefiance
Posted on 12 July 17 at 02:07
Quite happy with my purchases. Picked up two telltale games - so close to 100K gamerscore that I'm keen to play some easy games to bump me closer, plus I really appreciate a good story. Also got Borderlands 2 + Presequel pack. Played 2 to death a while ago but I'm playing through it with a friend now so hopefully that makes it a bit more fun.
MOFOwhosinchrge
Posted on 12 July 17 at 05:13
May have to get Flockers for $7, but then there's also RWBY.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.