The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: July 11th, 2017

AuthorMessage
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 12 July 17 at 07:02
I recommend the RWBY bundle for that price, game is a bit glitchy, but very fun with friends. And the completions isn't that hard either. Also, The Inner World is one of the best true point and click games I've played. Truely beautiful artwork, and great voice acting, at $10, it's a no brainer for point and click fans!

I'm thinking about buying The Legend of Korra, $5 doesn't seem bad for it. I decided to pass on Dex again, it'll eventually go 50%+ off.
supkris
supkris
Posted on 12 July 17 at 14:10
Mass effect Andromeda is also on sale
J4M35
J4M35
Posted on 12 July 17 at 15:02
Just got Mordor! Wanted to get it for a while and at £4 I was like clap
CHiLLiONS
Posted on 12 July 17 at 15:14, Edited on 12 July 17 at 15:31 by Beanpotter
sanityends said:
I don't get it every week its nothing but whining. If you are not going to buy anything then just do not. There does not need to even be a sale they owe you nothing. Do you go to the store and complain shampoo is not on sale? Of course not. The bitching and complaining is unbelievable.
this "sale" sucks

but you are bitching about bitching though ^^^ hypocrite

do people go into a store and say "Hey, everybody, look at me! This bottle of suave must be mine and you all must know about it! Pat me on the back for buying shampoo"

No they don't...soooo....stfu

MOD EDIT: Learn to edit your post rather than triple post. Also, Calling someone out for bitching about bitching whilst you are bitching makes you as stupid as everyone else.
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 12 July 17 at 15:47
MOD EDIT
laugh
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
matdan
matdan
Posted on 12 July 17 at 15:51
laugh I don't think I can take any more stupidity from TA posts today.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 12 July 17 at 15:56
supkris said:
Mass effect Andromeda is also on sale
Nice! Does the deluxe edition add anything worthwhile if I don't care much about multiplayer?
BegFourMercy
BegFourMercy
Posted on 12 July 17 at 21:01
Shadow of Mordor GOY has been free to play for 14 days. You must not pat attention to the dashboard. So $4 is too much.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 12 July 17 at 23:53
Bean's edit are the best edits.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
AndresOrionte
Posted on 13 July 17 at 06:49
Meh, nothing interesting
Lo0nY squirrel
Posted on 13 July 17 at 09:33
Stardust Galaxy is not available in Germany and Australia
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 13 July 17 at 10:46, Edited on 13 July 17 at 10:54 by Stevo6483
BegFourMercy said:
Shadow of Mordor GOY has been free to play for 14 days. You must not pat attention to the dashboard. So $4 is too much.
Actually it should only been free to play for half that time (since the 6th), and was only meant to be free until the 9th - not checked if it's still free now, but if it is it won't be for much longer.

https://news.xbox.com/2017/07/06/middle-earth-shadow-of-mord...

Paying $4 to own it outright and be able to play past this free period is an incredibly good deal, particularly for those who want to play it past the cut-off point. Most people would need longer than the 4 free days advertised to complete the full game.
Inatimate1
Inatimate1
Posted on 13 July 17 at 11:31
Find it odd that it's $4... yet in the U.K. it's £4.80 laugh
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 13 July 17 at 12:15
Inatimate1 said:
Find it odd that it's $4... yet in the U.K. it's £4.80 laugh
Yeah, Microsoft tends to screw us (the UK) over with most/all their pricing.
Squeezefan
Squeezefan
Posted on 15 July 17 at 22:29
Noodles Jr said:
Twobby said:
thisisgman said:
M+E+H = MEH
You failed algebra didn't you?
Well if we assume M, E and H are all equal to an arbitrary value A, then the equation can be rewritten as a 3A=A^3. Divide out an A, so 3=A^2, therefore A=±root3. We also know intuitively that M, E and H can be 0 for the equation to check out, but now we also know they can equal root3 and -root3.

We know that if two of the variables are equal to 0, then the equation cannot check out as the MEH would always equal to 0, whereas M+E+H would equal a positive or negative integer. However, if one variable is equal to 0, then there are an infinite number of possibilities, if you let those two variables be the same number, but with separate signs.

If M, E and H are not equal to one another, then we can generalize by saying one of the three variable is larger than the other 2 (we'll say H). Therefore M≤E≤H. With this, we know that 3H≥MEH, and therefore 3≥ME. If 3≥ME, M≠0 and E≠0 then (M,E) can only be (±1,±1), (±1,±2), (±1,±3) (M and E values are interchangeable of course).

By substituting our points into M+E+H=MEH, then we can find that there are no possible values of H that satisfy (1,1), (-1,-1), but there are H values that satisfy (1,2), (1,-2), (-1,-2), (-1,2), (1,3), (1,-3), (-1,-3) and (-1,3), which are 3, 1/3, 3/4, -1/3, 1/2, -2, -1/2 respectively.

These are just a few solutions, and technically, thisisgman is infinitely right. He's infinitely wrong too... but still.
just not funny. nerd
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.