Game Info Submission Archive: Prison Architect: Xbox One Edition Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Prison Architect: Xbox One Edition - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Prison Architect: Xbox One Edition

AuthorMessage
Posted on 11 July 17 at 06:31
John Caboose has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Prison Architect: Xbox One Edition Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by John Caboose for Prison Architect: Xbox One Edition
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 15 July 17 at 20:15
Thanks for the post Caboose! It seems the one achievement is currently broken. Flags havtoaste been added.
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Posted on 16 July 17 at 08:58
John Caboose has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Prison Architect: Xbox One Edition Achievements:

John Caboose said:
Prison Architect: Xbox One EditionPrison HotelThe Prison Hotel achievement in Prison Architect: Xbox One Edition worth 111 pointsExceed 50 prisoner's cell entitlement at once in Prison Architect mode on a standard difficulty

Add buggy- to this achievement.

I've independently verified (in addition to the solution saying it) that having 50 prisoners cell entitlement being exceeded doesn't automatically give you the achievement.

John Caboose
John Caboose
Posted on 16 July 17 at 09:46
No problem Krauser. I'm lovin this game.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 17 July 17 at 15:01
Thanks for the submission John Caboose . We've added this to Prison Hotel. Thanks for helping us sort this out.
Posted on 18 July 17 at 09:38

John Caboose said:
Prison Architect: Xbox One EditionPrison EconomicsThe Prison Economics achievement in Prison Architect: Xbox One Edition worth 124 pointsComplete every Grant available to one prison in Prison Architect mode on a standard difficulty

I've just discovered that this achievement is unlockable but only with the paid Insane Ward DLC, so we could keep it as just unobtainable or add the flags:

Single Player
Difficulty Specific

I thought there was a paid DLC flag too? I don't see it in the sidebar here... Anyway if that flag exists then add that too.

Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 18 July 17 at 11:36
Thanks for the alert John. There is indeed a flag for that - External Content. We've updated this with the correction. Glad that it's still working!
Posted on 19 July 17 at 15:42
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Bort Bortson
Bort Bortson
Posted on 07 August 17 at 00:59
I can confirm John's post regarding Prison Economics. I put in a trouble ticket with the company and posted the issue to their forums, but they shut down their forums soon after. The developers are aware of it, according to responses to my post, but that was back 2 months now and no movement on my trouble ticket. I did try my best to indicate that it was due to the new DLC so hopefully eventually it will be working correctly because I refuse to buy DLC just to get around their issues.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.