Game Discussion: Kingdoms & Lords (WP)

Fuck this game (new listed problems)

  • Strategy OneStrategy One702,552
    Posted on 14 July 17 at 07:09
    I am really annoyed with this game. I seemed to had the crash problem in the past and stopped playing for about 3 months. Finally got back to it and it's worse than ever.

    So far the main problem that happens the most is I can play the game for about 1-2 minutes and then the game freezes without it saving most of the time.

    2nd problem is I can never connect to the social area anymore, got to it 1-2 times so far out of like 20 attempts. Keeps saying cannot connect to server. Anyone have any solutions please post, I liked this game, now just thinking about it makes me wanna hit a wall.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

  • gabrielgunsgabrielguns1,278,941
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 02:34
    How does this solution work? There appears nothing of invasion defense when entering any kingdom of friend that was invaded.
    Hunter :p
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 10 October 17 at 04:26, Edited on 10 October 17 at 06:13 by
    gabrielguns said:
    How does this solution work? There appears nothing of invasion defense when entering any kingdom of friend that was invaded.
    What aren't you understanding? The solution works exactly as it reads. You need to contact the appropriate people and pray that they are able to help you as that is currently the only way I know of unlocking these related achievements.

    Edit: Remember, it is Elinas Warrior's solution which is third on my screen.
  • gabrielgunsgabrielguns1,278,941
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 22:45
    Good. What's happening and the next?
    My girlfriend is attacking my secondary account.
    Then I visit with my main account my secondary account.
    But there is nothing to say that the secondary account was attacked.
    Does it need to be some specific level to appear something?
    I'm missing this achievement to finish and I'm losing hope.
    Hunter :p
  • LvxLvx301,083
    Posted on 25 November 17 at 18:21, Edited on 25 November 17 at 18:22 by Lvx
    gabrielguns said:
    Good. What's happening and the next?
    My girlfriend is attacking my secondary account.
    Then I visit with my main account my secondary account.
    But there is nothing to say that the secondary account was attacked.
    Does it need to be some specific level to appear something?
    I'm missing this achievement to finish and I'm losing hope.
    Dude, you still didn't read the solution then. You CAN'T use your own accounts. You have to add the people listed in Elinas Warrior's solution. This is because their invasion happened before the servers got buggy, so only their invasion can still be repelled. New ones don't work.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 26 November 17 at 06:05
    Lvx said:
    gabrielguns said:
    Good. What's happening and the next?
    My girlfriend is attacking my secondary account.
    Then I visit with my main account my secondary account.
    But there is nothing to say that the secondary account was attacked.
    Does it need to be some specific level to appear something?
    I'm missing this achievement to finish and I'm losing hope.
    Dude, you still didn't read the solution then. You CAN'T use your own accounts. You have to add the people listed in Elinas Warrior's solution. This is because their invasion happened before the servers got buggy, so only their invasion can still be repelled. New ones don't work.
    toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.