Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Runbow Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 16 July 17 at 00:04
46 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Runbow Achievement List Revealed
Vermin360
Vermin360
Posted on 16 July 17 at 00:27
I have been personally challenged by the developers to unlock
RunbowIndegestibleThe Indegestible achievement in Runbow worth 1145 pointsBeat the Bowhemoth in 10 deaths or 20 min

Challenge accepted.
We don't stop playing because we get old; we grow old because we stop playing.
TheMarkOfPower
Posted on 16 July 17 at 08:45
Game sucks
supadryz
supadryz
Posted on 16 July 17 at 09:32
TheMarkOfPower said:
Game sucks
Thanks for the insight, but why does it suck? People normally like reasons behind a statement smile
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 16 July 17 at 13:18
supadryz said:
TheMarkOfPower said:
Game sucks
Thanks for the insight, but why does it suck? People normally like reasons behind a statement smile
Agreed, please tell us why you think so.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 16 July 17 at 13:51
Looks a bit grindy, but platformers are always appreciated!
TWiN$ 777
planting42
planting42
Posted on 16 July 17 at 15:00
I wish they'd offer a bit more variety. This feels like Giana Sisters, Speedrunners and who knows how many other games. Here's hoping we get a change up next month.

This game has a different take on that party style runner by using color. What you don't see isn't there.
https://www.trueachievements.com/event/GTASC-2017
Tunaleg
Tunaleg
Posted on 16 July 17 at 15:40
planting42 said:
I wish they'd offer a bit more variety. This feels like Giana Sisters, Speedrunners and who knows how many other games. Here's hoping we get a change up next month.

This game has a different take on that party style runner by using color. What you don't see isn't there.
Sounds like Hue
Mark Farley
Mark Farley
Posted on 16 July 17 at 18:21
The trailer played as I clicked download and it reminded me of Guacamelee.
MY TA interview - http://goo.gl/TVEEH
Redd Five
Redd Five
Posted on 16 July 17 at 19:30
Tunaleg said:
planting42 said:

Sounds like Hue
It works exactly like Hue, except the color changes happen automatically, every few seconds.

My first impressions aren't that great. It's a party arena brawler, but not a great one. It's a hard-as-balls platformer, but not a great one.

Would be a lot better if the jumping / "punch dashing" was a lot more responsive/predictable. I died many, many times because the stupid dash didn't register. I fully admit I suck at these games, but when I know I pushed the punch button 2x to dash (and WHY is the punch button also the dash?) and my hentai girl does a weak punch then dies, it's frustrating.
MulticronX
MulticronX
Posted on 16 July 17 at 19:46
Fun game, but the completion is going to be next to impossible. Plus I don't believe the DLC packs are included.
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 16 July 17 at 20:40
Mark Farley said:
The trailer played as I clicked download and it reminded me of Guacamelee.
The only similarities here is side scrolling platformer. Literally everything else is differemt. It's like saying halo and call of duty are the same.
DaMikeSC
DaMikeSC
Posted on 16 July 17 at 21:31
It's OK, but it seems similar to Speedrunners which I did not love either.
JackTheCreeper
Posted on 17 July 17 at 06:38
Looks interesting, a lot more variety than Speedrunners which is the only game I can compare it to from my catalog. It looks like it'd be better with friends.
Har Miggido
Har Miggido
Posted on 17 July 17 at 09:43
Zorlac0666 said:
supadryz said:
TheMarkOfPower said:
Game sucks
personally I think "it sucks" is self explanatory and he was right. Also he did not volunteer to write a review and was merely stating he thinks the game sucks.
Alice in Chains
AfterTheBurials
Posted on 17 July 17 at 10:58
I got a little bit of enjoyment out of the 45 min i played. Not the greatest but somethibg was there to make me keep playing for a bit.
Obtained the shadows rushed me.
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 17 July 17 at 12:23
Har Miggido said:
Zorlac0666 said:
supadryz said:
TheMarkOfPower said:
Game sucks
personally I think "it sucks" is self explanatory and he was right. Also he did not volunteer to write a review and was merely stating he thinks the game sucks.
It's really not explanatory at all. Don't try to defend stuff like that.
Young and Dope
Posted on 17 July 17 at 15:11, Edited on 17 July 17 at 15:12 by Young and Dope
I haven't played this game yet, but I agree it does look like it "sucks." laughThen again that's just my opinion
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 17 July 17 at 15:55, Edited on 17 July 17 at 15:55 by Infamous
Well I enjoyed it lmao, the bowhemoth is a pretty fun challenge (hard, frustrating, but fun) and the adventure mode can also be quite tough, honestly it surprises me this game has such a low rating, it's just an average platformer with some tricky mechanics, just takes a little getting used to.

What the game does lack is a tutorial (unless I missed it) but for anyone thinking about playing it know this, you can press cn_X + cn_upright or cn_upleft after a double jump and this will allow you to triple jump. It might be required for the 2nd or 3rd level but for the first level I was just like wtf is this broken mess. xD

Not the best platformer ever but it doesn't suck! smile
Har Miggido
Har Miggido
Posted on 18 July 17 at 09:30
Zorlac0666 said:
Har Miggido said:
Zorlac0666 said:
supadryz said:
TheMarkOfPower said:
Game sucks
It's really not explanatory at all. Don't try to defend stuff like that.
There are a load of one line descriptions from reviewers on game cases. I wish they put "it sucks" on the case if the game is bad, it would have saved me a few bob
Alice in Chains
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.