Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Sine Mora EX Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 16 July 17 at 14:54
12 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Sine Mora EX Achievement List Revealed
xLsWx
xLsWx
Posted on 16 July 17 at 15:03
Is this a HD upgrade or a sequel - either way Day 1 for me
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 16 July 17 at 15:30
I'd guess remaster because it has the same list
Jaychen0424
Jaychen0424
Posted on 16 July 17 at 15:35
time to make easy money huh? warning
DarqStalker
DarqStalker
Posted on 16 July 17 at 15:59
For the promoted achievements, are those gained just by playing the game normally and leveling up?
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 16 July 17 at 16:20
DarqStalker said:
For the promoted achievements, are those gained just by playing the game normally and leveling up?
Never played the arcade version but they look to be tied to completing certain challenges
Sine MoraDies IraeThe Dies Irae achievement in Sine Mora worth 383 pointsPromoted to General of the Air Force

Looks like a pretty tough completion :)
Hairy Cabbage
Hairy Cabbage
Posted on 16 July 17 at 20:07
Annoying... i hate games that basically force turbo controllers...
Blair2100
Posted on 16 July 17 at 22:26
DarqStalker said:
It's the same list as the 360 version. Ie extremely difficult. Each promotion is gained by completing a checklist in the game. For instance kill x amount of enemies may be one thing to check off the list, completing a certain level without dying may be another, and there are around ten of these that you have to do for each promotion.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 16 July 17 at 22:47
I always wanted to play it but the achievements made me pass. Game looks pretty hard.

What I really want is Einhander HD remade... that's a hard game I woulfn't mind not 1king if it ever got released lol
BanjoRebel
BanjoRebel
Posted on 17 July 17 at 00:21, Edited on 17 July 17 at 00:22 by BanjoRebel
I'm not good at side-scrolling shooters like this in the first place, but I only managed 3/12 achievements on the 360 version. I found this game to be ridiculously difficult.
'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
The Globalizer
Posted on 17 July 17 at 04:37
I really need to get back to the 360 version, was a fun game. Doable but grindy and challenging.
Pvt Keogh
Pvt Keogh
Posted on 17 July 17 at 10:06
Ah I was hoping to see this go backwards compatible not get a HD remake. Game is rock hard for the cheevs and unless you're skilled at bullet hell shooters you won't have a chance of unlocking more than 2 or 3 from the list.

Having said that I love these games anyway and it's great if your a fan of the genre.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 17 July 17 at 11:03
As far as shmups go, it's not hard. This version has a better autofire option from what I've heard, so turbo shouldn't be as necessary.
What can change the nature of a man?
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 17 July 17 at 13:43
Awoo said:
As far as shmups go, it's not hard. This version has a better autofire option from what I've heard, so turbo shouldn't be as necessary.
Hope so. The auto-fire on the 360 was pretty lame.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 17 July 17 at 19:46
Same list of the 360.
TWiN$ 777
mcnichoj
mcnichoj
Posted on 18 July 17 at 00:54
Pvt Keogh said:
Ah I was hoping to see this go backwards compatible not get a HD remake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk
Ratpoizen
Ratpoizen
Posted on 20 July 17 at 17:34
Completed everything in the original XBLA game without a turbo controller with ease...apart from finishing Arcade using only your Primary Weapon (part of the Des Irae ach). So I promptly ordered one for £5 on ebay lol. I can imagine this game will be harder to complete because can you even get xbox one turbo controllers? I'm not talking about those ones I saw online where people modify the official controller and sell for like £100+, I mean cheap third-party ones.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 23 July 17 at 17:07
I heard this version added Local Co-op. I bet it disables achievements...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into http://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.