Game Discussion: Lies of Astaroth Forum

Card Collection July 17th - July 30th

AuthorMessage
Matt DB87
Matt DB87
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:06, Edited on 17 July 17 at 07:23 by Matt DB87
This week we’ll release some new cards as well as a rare constellation card, Leo.

■ Time: From Jul.17th 2017 00:00:00 to Jul.30th, 2017 23:59:59 (Server Time)

■ Event I: Login for card scraps

■ Details:

You can get the following card scraps when you login on certain days:

Jul.17th - Jul.18th: Scrap of 4-Star card Greedy Heart * 5;

Jul.19th - Jul.20th: Scrap of 5-Star card Nirvana Angel * 4;

Jul.21th - Jul.22th: Scrap of 4-Star card Deadful Melody * 5;

Jul.23th - Jul.24th: Scrap of 5-Star card Queen of Thorns * 4;

Jul.25th - Jul.26th: Scrap of 4-Star card Bat King * 5;

Jul.27th - Jul.28th: Scrap of 5-Star card Cunning Fiend * 3.

■ Event II: Scraps drop in Tower

■ Details:

During the event period, there is a chance that you can get scraps of Greedy Heart, Nirvana Angel, Deadful Melody, Queen of Thorns, Bat King, Cunning Fiend, Vampire Shinso or Leo in Tower.

■ Event III: Scraps drop From Thief

■ Details:

You can get the following card scraps when you kill any Thief (level 30+) on certain days:

Jul.17th - Jul.18th: Scrap of 4-Star card Greedy Heart * 3;

Jul.19th - Jul.20th: Scrap of 5-Star card Nirvana Angel * 2;

Jul.21th - Jul.22th: Scrap of 4-Star card Deadful Melody * 3;

Jul.23th - Jul.24th: Scrap of 5-Star card Queen of Thorns * 2;

Jul.25th - Jul.26th: Scrap of 4-Star card Bat King * 3;

Jul.27th - Jul.28th: Scrap of 5-Star card Cunning Fiend * 1.

■ Event IV: Collect certain star cards

■ Details:

You can get the following card scraps when you collect 3-Star card * 30 or 4-Star cards * 4 or 5-Star card * 2 on certain days:

Jul.17th - Jul.18th: Scrap of 4-Star card Greedy Heart * 6;

Jul.21th - Jul.22th: Scrap of 4-Star card Deadful Melody * 6;

Jul.25th - Jul.26th: Scrap of 4-Star card Bat King * 6;

■ Note:

Each reward can be claimed only ONCE. For instance, you can at most get Scrap of Greedy Heart * 18 during the whole event period.

■ Event V: You consume we give

■ Details:

You can get the following card scraps when you consume each 100 Crystals on certain days:

Jul.17th - Jul.18th: Scrap of 4-Star card Greedy Heart * 5;

Jul.21th - Jul.22th: Scrap of 4-Star card Deadful Melody * 5;

Jul.25th - Jul.26th: Scrap of 4-Star card Bat King * 5;

■ Event VI: Card collection

■ Details:

You can get the following cards if you have collected the corresponding cards:

Greedy Heart + Deadful Melody + Bat King = Thunderbolt

Greedy Heart + Nirvana Angel + Queen of Thorns = Vampire Shinso

Greedy Heart + Nirvana Angel + Deadful Melody + Queen of Thorns + Bat King + Cunning Fiend = Leo

■ Note:

Each reward can be claimed only TWICE.
The cards that are obtained before the event will not be counted.
You can claim the rewards through Mission > Card Collection.

Besides, we have heard from quite a few players complaining that Goddess of Balance is too overpowered. After careful discussion, we decided to limit its max amount in Deck to 1. This change will be available right now.

For players who have more than 1 Goddess of Balance, we'll send compensations later today:

1. for each extra Goddess of Balance without evolution, you'll get 4,000 Crystals;

2. for each extra Goddess of Balance with evolution, you'll get another Universal 5-Star card(lvl.10);

3. for each skill shuffle of each extra card, you'll get another Universal 5-Star card(lvl.0);

4. the EXP of the extra card will be returned in the form of Pig Feast;

5. Gold will also be returned according to the level of the extra card (up to 5,000,000 gold for Level 20 Goddess of Balance).
https://www.paypal.me/mattdb87
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:21
This Event was glitched.

Card Collection is glitchy as it's missing the scraps required for the Event Cards.

I did not get the Greedy Heart scraps upon login.

I'm too afraid to do the Towers since it's possible that I may not be able to receive the scraps since this Event is glitchy.
Fuuldrin
Fuuldrin
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:24
I confirm: I logged in, did towers and thief and didn't get any scraps :(
Matt DB87
Matt DB87
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:24
Ya it is messed up right now. Cards are not showing up properly in Mission tab.
https://www.paypal.me/mattdb87
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:26, Edited on 17 July 17 at 07:30 by NutriWhip
Of course it's a scrap collection event when I'm due to get my achievement. angry I need all 9 cards to put me at 397.

Edit: Actually, I forgot that Thunderbolt was a monthly card before. I can't even get the achievement with this event. angry

Edit 2: But I'll be getting Blood Knight in a few days so I'll be good anyway.
SammyDy
SammyDy
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:29
I also did towers and killed thieves got the in game message but no scraps showing up.
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:30
Besides, we have heard from quite a few players complaining that Goddess of Balance is too overpowered. After careful discussion, we decided to limit its max amount in Deck to 1. This change will be available right now.

For players who have more than 1 Goddess of Balance, we'll send compensations later today:

1. for each extra Goddess of Balance without evolution, you'll get 4,000 Crystals;

2. for each extra Goddess of Balance with evolution, you'll get another Universal 5-Star card(lvl.10);

3. for each skill shuffle of each extra card, you'll get another Universal 5-Star card(lvl.0);

4. the EXP of the extra card will be returned in the form of Pig Feast;

5. Gold will also be returned according to the level of the extra card (up to 5,000,000 gold for Level 20 Goddess of Balance).
I have 1 Goddess of Balance un-evolved. Does this mean that I qualify for 4,000 crystals?
Fuuldrin
Fuuldrin
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:32
No you need more than 1 to qualify for anything.
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:33, Edited on 17 July 17 at 07:34 by Flame Haze SnS
Fuuldrin said:
No you need more than 1 to qualify for anything.
Aw, should have spent crystals on those Goddess of Balance scraps 2 days ago. :/

EDIT: A little compensent for those with 1 GoB or less?
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:34, Edited on 17 July 17 at 07:34 by NutriWhip
Game just reloaded. Greedy Heart scraps were delivered.
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:39, Edited on 17 July 17 at 07:41 by Flame Haze SnS
Is the Tower/Thief scrap drops working or still glitched? I tried first Tower but didn't get any scrap drops.

EDIT:

Dear Devs,

Please fix this one so that we as players can get to 'work' on collecting those scraps early without wasting time. :/
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:51
I'm 5 scraps away from being able to compose Greedy Heart. The event's not as bad as I thought it would be. I should be able to get the other cards as quick as I did this one. This is of course using universal scraps.
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:52
NutriWhip said:
I'm 5 scraps away from being able to compose Greedy Heart. The event's not as bad as I thought it would be. I should be able to get the other cards as quick as I did this one. This is of course using universal scraps.
Is Towers/Thief ones working?
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:56
Flame Haze SnS said:
NutriWhip said:
Thief, collect x amount of star cards and consume are all working. I didn't try tower but I assume that is as well.
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 17 July 17 at 07:58, Edited on 17 July 17 at 08:03 by Flame Haze SnS
NutriWhip said:
Flame Haze SnS said:
NutriWhip said:
Thief, collect x amount of star cards and consume are all working. I didn't try tower but I assume that is as well.
I tried Thief and it's working, but I tried the 2nd Tower just now and still didn't get any scraps.

EDIT: 4th Tower and no scraps. I'd assume it's still glitched. If that's the case, I hope they'll compensent us with 10 or so today's scraps. :/
NightHawk673
NightHawk673
Posted on 17 July 17 at 08:16
How do we know it's glitched in tower? I can't imagine they would make it that easy to drop in towers. Think of it like the Easter egg event to an extent or more rather the collection card where we all get fucked because we never end up getting one of the six cards due to funds.

I'm actually impressed with this event. It's easy and simple. I don't have to spend any crystals or tickets so that's amazing. Currently at 20 of 40 for greed from collecting my 3*&5* portion. Could still get some for finding 4* cards. Got the login and one for defeating a thief. Wonder if it's every time we kill a thief or what.
MemoriesOfFinal
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 17 July 17 at 08:26, Edited on 17 July 17 at 08:41 by MemoriesOfFinal
they added this in:

Update 2: The first reward of Event VI should be Blood Knight instead of Thunderbolt.

Update 1: Please note that the drop rate of card scraps will be higher in higher-level Towers.

I've gotten no Tower scraps from Flame/Jade/Tornado Tower. That's okay, I'm only running Towers until Turkeys are over.

I might buy a 3800 crystal pack for $30/40% off today, last day of the sale I think.
Jalutaja
Jalutaja
Posted on 17 July 17 at 09:05
I had a in-game update and my almost Level 98 dropped to zero. After a update and some ******** about wasted time things vent back to normal.
With this event i at least have some use of 4/5 card scraps that i never would use.
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 17 July 17 at 10:33
■ Event IV: Collect certain star cards

■ Details:

You can get the following card scraps when you collect 3-Star card * 30 or 4-Star cards * 4 or 5-Star card * 2 on certain days:

Jul.17th - Jul.18th: Scrap of 4-Star card Greedy Heart * 6;

Jul.21th - Jul.22th: Scrap of 4-Star card Deadful Melody * 6;

Jul.25th - Jul.26th: Scrap of 4-Star card Bat King * 6;

■ Note:

Each reward can be claimed only ONCE. For instance, you can at most get Scrap of Greedy Heart * 18 during the whole event period.
Good thing I saved tons of the card scraps to create 4-star/5-star cards that I've deemed 'em not useful, like Voi or Red Fox. The irony is that they became useful for the Event Cards.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 17 July 17 at 10:55
So I guess tower scraps still don't work, huh... quality game as usual.
What can change the nature of a man?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.