The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two, Refunct and Win a Game

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic582,321
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce724,569
    Posted on 17 July 17 at 12:50Permalink
    Nice to see you guys didn't skip a week. I spent the weekend withdrawing from my podcast fix.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm279,796
    Posted on 17 July 17 at 13:05Permalink
    Spent the last three weeks playing Minecraft on the PS4. I should have known the Podcast would want to pile on. facepalm
  • LejyLejy1,038,777
    Posted on 17 July 17 at 14:35Permalink
    Nice :)
  • WebManWebMan716,154
    Posted on 17 July 17 at 16:51Permalink
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Nice to see you guys didn't skip a week. I spent the weekend withdrawing from my podcast fix.
    Same here. I always like to start my weekend off with the TA Podcast. Oh well, like the article said, better late than never. Thanks. smile
    Posted on 17 July 17 at 18:38Permalink
    Loved the ribbing of Treezy in his absence.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 00:19Permalink
    At least I've tried setting something up - Leaderboard, Whatsap msgs, co-op sessions.

You boys are just "We'll have to set summat up" "maybe this, maybe that"... then nothing...

I set that session up as I knew I'd have some time free that afternoon. We can still reach out for help elsewhere too and we're going to need to as we're not going to be able to squad up as a four everytime due to our different schedules.

You's have sent more time crying about the missing DLC packs than you's have actually playing the ones you have! warning

Come on, it's time to let it go now lads. Let's just be pro-active, get stuck into what we've got, grab and recruit whoever we can, and try and unlock some of those achievements!
    Twitter: @TA_Treezy | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
  • WillCBlogsWillCBlogs236,721
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 12:40Permalink
    Dat Boi Treezy said:
    At least I've tried setting something up - Leaderboard, Whatsap msgs, co-op sessions.

You boys are just "We'll have to set summat up" "maybe this, maybe that"... then nothing...

I set that session up as I knew I'd have some time free that afternoon. We can still reach out for help elsewhere too and we're going to need to as we're not going to be able to squad up as a four everytime due to our different schedules.

You's have sent more time crying about the missing DLC packs than you's have actually playing the ones you have! warning

Come on, it's time to let it go now lads. Let's just be pro-active, get stuck into what we've got, grab and recruit whoever we can, and try and unlock some of those achievements!
    shock You're right.
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 12:56Permalink
    But that doesn't mean you can't bring out the Bantosaurus Rex laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.