Bug Reports - Archive Forum

Archive of Bug Reports

Leaderboard Issue

Fixed
AuthorMessage
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 17 July 17 at 12:33
Boom Ball 2 for Kinect is not being reflected in the Kinect Required leaderboards, which is strange because it seems to be labeled properly.

I've verified that the game is not hidden or anything like that.

Ex: completedgames

--

Also, I wish I could provide more information for this other issue, but there seems to be one Windows Phone game not being reflected properly in the leaderboards either, more specifically my completion total is off by one when compared to my Games Collection.

Ex: completedgames

Thanks.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 17 July 17 at 12:45, Edited on 17 July 17 at 12:56 by Shadow Kisuragi
Your Game Collection states 100 when I look at it, and the leaderboard states 100 when I look at it for Windows Phone games.

As for Boom Ball 2, you're correct in that it's not appearing in the Site Leaderboard. Here are the list of Kinect Required games:
Kinect required Games
Incidentally, here's the list of Kinect Required:
Games list

There are differences, such as "ZAZEN", zen meditation game . This appears to be down to an internal GI setting. I'll go through the list and check off the correct Game Property for this for the leaderboard, and follow up internally.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 17 July 17 at 12:53, Edited on 17 July 17 at 13:05 by Mr Granstaff
Strange. It only states 94 via my Games Collection on my end (then again, I didn't manually count them). Perhaps I meant for someone to look at My Games as that's what I have compared things to beforehand.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 17 July 17 at 12:57
You can filter via Completed Games only in your My Games Collection, and the number shows at the bottom. wink
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 17 July 17 at 12:57, Edited on 17 July 17 at 13:00 by Mr Granstaff
Yep. Under My Games, I have 101 completed WP titles. I knew I wasn't crazy. laugh

For whatever reason, My Games Collection is only showing 94 WP titles completed.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 17 July 17 at 12:59, Edited on 17 July 17 at 13:01 by Mr Granstaff
Shadow Kisuragi said:
You can filter via Completed Games only in your My Games Collection, and the number shows at the bottom. wink
That's what I saw too! :) In the past, it's acted cray-cray, so I don't leave anything to chance when crunching numbers.

EDIT: You can "sort of" filter Completed Games in your My Games too. Just need to implement that old complex subtraction formula. Heh.

In my case, just need to subtract three from my total count (104).
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 17 July 17 at 13:09, Edited on 17 July 17 at 13:10 by Shadow Kisuragi
Titles impacted:
"ZAZEN", zen meditation game Achievements
Boom Ball 2 for Kinect Achievements
CDF Starfighter Achievements
FRU Achievements
Just Dance 2015 (CN) Achievements
Kung-Fu for Kinect Achievements
Perfect Woman Achievements

Interestingly, this app isn't listed. I guess the Kinect Required leaderboard filters out apps?
Tani Masaki's Golfercise Achievements

This should be updated the next time the leaderboard is recalculated, so give it a day or so.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 17 July 17 at 13:13, Edited on 17 July 17 at 13:14 by Shadow Kisuragi
As for your "My Games", according to your My Game Collection:
All DLC = 100
DLC I Own / No DLC = 101

Maybe that's the cause? Minecraft WP is the difference.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 17 July 17 at 13:14
Yeah, I think it does. Anything that doesn't have a GS attached to it is considered a game (from my understanding).

Anyway, My Games Collection is now showing 101 completed WP titles. Apparently, I started to flag some games as "No Longer Have," which is why I was only seeing 94 titles beforehand.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 17 July 17 at 13:22
Shadow Kisuragi said:
As for your "My Games", according to your My Game Collection:
All DLC = 100
DLC I Own / No DLC = 101

Maybe that's the cause? Minecraft WP is the difference.
It probably is! laugh

Of course, I could have swore I first noticed this discrepancy before the Title Update in Minecraft, but who knows now - I can't keep up with that game. I bet you're right though, which is why my count was off by one.

It was the Kinect LB that was throwing me for a loop though. Again, glad I wasn't crazy there. :)
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 17 July 17 at 13:26
At any rate, thank you for the help. I really do appreciate it.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 18 July 17 at 13:37
This is now appearing updated for the leader board.
TrueAchievement
Posted on 18 July 17 at 13:38
Yes, this was fixed and now kinect games will auto-sync to this leaderboard.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 18 July 17 at 13:51
Indeed. Working like a charm! Thank you for the quick fix. :)
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 18 July 17 at 19:01
Mr Granstaff said:
Anyway, My Games Collection is now showing 101 completed WP titles. Apparently, I started to flag some games as "No Longer Have," which is why I was only seeing 94 titles beforehand.
That's why I always make sure to leave the "Exclude not owned" checkbox unchecked.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 18 July 17 at 19:17
Good idea. I must have started to flag those games in that fashion, and then opted against it. Obviously, I forgot to go back and undo my changes. Heh.
Posted on 21 July 17 at 11:00
This post was archived by Yin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.