Game Discussion: Lies of Astaroth Forum

Card Collection: Leo - Any good?

AuthorMessage
aGundamDownHere
Posted on 17 July 17 at 16:04
The current card collection reward is a card called Leo. It's a five-star card with the following abilities:
Summon Mystical Army (base)
Randomly summon one weapon from demon depot, increase the attack by 700-2000 on each attack.
Infiltrator (Level 5)
Dodge and ice shield no longer affect physical attacks.
Reflection 7 (Level 10)
Any fire, ice, lightning, or blood attack is reflected back at the opponent, causing 210 damage.

I've been saving up magic tickets and crystals from the daily log-in so I could splurge and try to get one of the card collection rewards. Is this one worth the splurge? Or should I hold out for a different one?
There is no "I" in "team." There also isn't a "u," a "we," an "us," or a "them," so who's playing?
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 17 July 17 at 16:24
You can get the event cards without spending ridiculously really. The cards are going to be scraps for doing various things. Work through that way instead.

In terms of Leo himself, the abilities are interesting. Especially given the first two. The big drawback I see is no Resistance/Immunity which makes him an easy target from enemy decks. If shuffled, you could get Resistance probably to make him more imposing.
Archeim
Archeim
Posted on 17 July 17 at 16:46
For every 30 three star cards you get some scraps, i forget how many 4 stars and 5 star do the same... you get scraps for every thief you kill over level 30, you can get scraps in the tower, etc...

I just spent a bunch of in game money on starter packs to get my 30 three star scraps. This is nice considering i just used crystals to get a heaven keeper. (not many crystals left)
ShankedYouSucka
Posted on 17 July 17 at 17:27
Well I just unlocked the first of the six card in this event and I am fighting thieves left and right. However I just fought an elite Thief and I'm curious if I got any extra scraps or not. I looked and I got the normal three scraps
ShankedYouSucka
Eisenmatt
Eisenmatt
Posted on 17 July 17 at 21:18
Am I the only one who has no idea what "Summon Mystical Army (base)
Randomly summon one weapon from demon depot, increase the attack by 700-2000 on each attack." means? If so, can someone please explain that. Does it summon another card? Does it increase Leo's attack each turn? I dont get it.
NightHawk673
NightHawk673
Posted on 17 July 17 at 21:34
Eisenmatt said:
Am I the only one who has no idea what "Summon Mystical Army (base)
Randomly summon one weapon from demon depot, increase the attack by 700-2000 on each attack." means? If so, can someone please explain that. Does it summon another card? Does it increase Leo's attack each turn? I dont get it.
I increases every turn by 700-2000. So whatever his max damage is at the time, add lets say 800. So it could be 800 plus a minimum of 700 to make 1.5k in one turn. Next round itll be 800 plus anything from 700-2000.
Dubs187
Dubs187
Posted on 17 July 17 at 21:37
between mystery tower and reg tower i got the 30 3 star and 4 four star card reward no need for starter packs
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 18 July 17 at 01:06
Looks like I'll do lots of Thief battles to get 2 'material' cards, first being Greedy Heart.
Dubs187
Dubs187
Posted on 18 July 17 at 01:13
the last card only gives 1 scrap per thief thats gonna suck
Flame Haze SnS
Posted on 18 July 17 at 01:17
Dubs187 said:
On 27th-28th, there better be worthy 5-star card from Daily Pack that we can spend Crystals on so that we can get 3x Cunning Fiend per 100 Crystals spent.
NightHawk673
NightHawk673
Posted on 18 July 17 at 03:54
Flame Haze SnS said:
Dubs187 said:
On 27th-28th, there better be worthy 5-star card from Daily Pack that we can spend Crystals on so that we can get 3x Cunning Fiend per 100 Crystals spent.
Cheaper going theif route then spend 100 crystals. I can kill thiefs in 1-4 hits. Meaning if I spent 100 crystals on just attacking theifs I would have 5-10 scraps. Better route if your gonna use crystals. Then you would also get the scraps for spending the crystals. Win win
Archeim
Archeim
Posted on 18 July 17 at 15:21
All your mystical army base r belong to us.
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 18 July 17 at 15:34
NightHawk673 said:
Flame Haze SnS said:
Dubs187 said:
Cheaper going theif route then spend 100 crystals. I can kill thiefs in 1-4 hits. Meaning if I spent 100 crystals on just attacking theifs I would have 5-10 scraps. Better route if your gonna use crystals. Then you would also get the scraps for spending the crystals. Win win
Good point. Spending only a few crystals to speed up the cooldown would be a form of double dipping. I will still pay attention to the Daily Limit Packs anyway to see if any card I still need or want more of comes up as well. That will make short work of reaching 50% of the composing requirement.
NightHawk673
NightHawk673
Posted on 18 July 17 at 18:55
RadicalSniper99 said:
NightHawk673 said:
Flame Haze SnS said:
Dubs187 said:
Good point. Spending only a few crystals to speed up the cooldown would be a form of double dipping. I will still pay attention to the Daily Limit Packs anyway to see if any card I still need or want more of comes up as well. That will make short work of reaching 50% of the composing requirement.
True, I guess its if the pack is worth it or not. If it isn't that thief method is solid
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.