The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: July 18th, 2017

AuthorMessage
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 18 July 17 at 10:24
Reborn Insanity said:
Crazy to see Mirror's Edge Catalyst for $5 already.
What's more crazy is that the UK are getting screwed over quite a bit lately with some bullshit exchange rate. Since when did $5 equate to £6.25. At the current rate it should be around £3.80.

Regardless, I'd definitely recommend it for either of those prices. Loved the first game and this was a great follow-up. Some people don't like the open world but I thought it was great to be able to freely explore the rooftops. The missions are still similar to the first but there are more of them, and the 'fetch' side missions and most of the collectables are optional.
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
FLUDD
FLUDD
Posted on 18 July 17 at 10:34
Wish Tony Hawk was a little cheaper. I enjoyed a lot of the Tony Hawk series but this one has terrible reviews so I don't want to pay more than $5-$10
matdan
matdan
Posted on 18 July 17 at 11:10
Is Duck Dynasty a Shooter? Or not really a hunting game?
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
TiagoCosta
TiagoCosta
Posted on 18 July 17 at 11:16
PistolMcAwesome said:
Is Stranger of Sword City worth it for $10? I know the One is RPG starved and I grew up on dungeon crawlers so I'm not sure if it'll be worth it or not.
Definitely worth getting, my favorite game on Xbox this generation.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 18 July 17 at 11:34
Nothing really good for me.
TWiN$ 777
Whos Jent
Whos Jent
Posted on 18 July 17 at 11:45
Maybe Zombie Driver at that price
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 18 July 17 at 12:33, Edited on 18 July 17 at 12:34 by ManicMetalhead
BStringbean said:
Zombie Driver is an absolute blast - solid gameplay and achievements were really fun to get. Highly recommend, even though it is outside of my normal genre interests.
Second this, Zombie Driver is quite a fun game, Enjoyed it when I first got it and then when I came back to finish it too!
ChrisLemsPa
ChrisLemsPa
Posted on 18 July 17 at 13:22
Zombie Driver looks quite enjoyable. May grab it at this price!
JBS 80
JBS 80
Posted on 18 July 17 at 14:34
Will there be any more sales/discounts within the next 7 days or is this our lot?

I have to make a purchase on a prepaid credit card before July 25th to keep it active. From the list above I'll probably get Zombie Driver. It looks like good mindless fun.
matdan
matdan
Posted on 18 July 17 at 14:40
JBS 80 said:
Will there be any more sales/discounts within the next 7 days or is this our lot?

I have to make a purchase on a prepaid credit card before July 25th to keep it active. From the list above I'll probably get Zombie Driver. It looks like good mindless fun.
ChrisLemsPa said:
Young and Dope said:
Just do it, fun game.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
Whos Jent
Whos Jent
Posted on 18 July 17 at 15:42
matdan said:
JBS 80 said:

ChrisLemsPa said:
Young and Dope said:
Just do it, fun game.
I'll take your word for it!
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 18 July 17 at 16:22
Sherlock is at a good price for once.
Cellar Attic
Cellar Attic
Posted on 18 July 17 at 17:04
Stranger of Sword City, here I come! Fantastic price!
Sniff this unit
Posted on 18 July 17 at 20:17
Is handball 17 officially the least started game ever on this site to be out for aslong as it has and not be imported?
BigWiIIieStyIe
Posted on 18 July 17 at 20:43
Wish they would have put the Dance Central songs on sale instead.
ChiT0wnRedneck
Posted on 18 July 17 at 21:11
Kings Quest,Sword City and Zombie Driver for me. Maybe Duck Dynasty for the girlfriend just because she doesn't believe me on how bad the reviews are.
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 18 July 17 at 23:06
matdan said:
Is Duck Dynasty a Shooter? Or not really a hunting game?
no it has some duck shooting, boat driving, lots of mini games. its a really poor game but if you like the show its playable, worth 5$ IMO. not worth 8.
Redd Five
Redd Five
Posted on 19 July 17 at 02:21
Woody Piddle said:
Is handball 17 officially the least started game ever on this site to be out for aslong as it has and not be imported?
Plutobi: The Dwarf Planet Tales Achievements out for 7 weeks and has 5 tracked gamers.

Handball has been out 9 months, though.
Predefiance
Predefiance
Posted on 19 July 17 at 05:40
Reborn Insanity said:
Crazy to see Mirror's Edge Catalyst for $5 already.
Goes to show you, if you can wait... wait! Games drop so quickly once they're out in the wild.
Maesenko
Maesenko
Posted on 19 July 17 at 05:55
Would anyone recommend Ginger? Looks like a fun title, but I'm debating waiting for a bigger sale.
"I dig my hole, you build a wall..."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.